Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Title

Quote Originally Posted by K33M96 View Post
    people dont give tennessee's defense enough credit, mizzous offense suck ass, and our defense is really good, and sure their defense is really good, but we will find a way to put up points, and they say they will kill Dobbs because of all of the sacks we've allowed this year, but they dont seem to realize that we've only given up 3 sacks in the last 3 games, and thats because Dobbs is so quick and mobile, that he can escape the pocket quick and pick up yards on his feet, I honestly think we will kill Mizzou, my final score prediction: Tennessee:34 Mizzou:13

and you can trust my predictions because when I have verbally made predictions they were on point, for instance, my prediction for tennessee vs utah state was 31-14 and the real score was 38-7, just a TD off on both sides, and last week versus kentucky my score prediction was 52-20 and the real score was 50-16, just 2 off on one side and 4 on the other, and I feel really good about my chances of being close on this one too

GO VOLS!!!
    lol

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

you're a little late there Pain, that was a week ago, and that was the only game this year where my prediction was off really bad, my prediction for todays game was Tennessee: 27 Vandy: 17
    Last edited by K33M96; 11-29-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Desert dreams

Another great coaching hire today for the Gators, they picked up Mississippi State's former defensive coordinator Geoff Collins. Florida already had a strong defense, but Collins will take them to the next level. I'm excited for 2015 already!

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    Another great coaching hire today for the Gators, they picked up Mississippi State's former defensive coordinator Geoff Collins. Florida already had a strong defense, but Collins will take them to the next level. I'm excited for 2015 already!
    saaaame, Tennessee is picking up some big recruits, and I feel like we can get 9 wins next season, given the schedule we have
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Desert dreams

Florida State just got killed by Oregon. Yeeeeesssss!