Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Title
    Desert dreams

Yo k33m8, double up time faggit. If Tennessee wins tomorrow, I have to keep the T girl avy for another month. If Florida wins, you get an avy of my choice for a month. What do you say?

Title
    Desert dreams

#freetreon
    #k33misacunt

Title
    Desert dreams

Treon Harris and the defense were heroes today. Big win for the Gators today!

Take that k33m8!!

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

yo sorry Crail I wasnt on all day yesterday, so I missed the bet, and I would have taken the bet too, but im am disgusted, im gonna start calling it, "The Florida Curse" because every time we play you guys, we find a way to let you win, we had 3 turnovers, 2 of them resulted to field position inside the FLorida 30, and we settled for a field goal twice, which is pathetic in itself, and we had another drive that took us inside the 20, which resulted in a field goal, absolutely pathetic, and it seems like every time you guys bring a second string quarterback, he starts his Heisman campaign against us, im disgusted with the whole thing, absolutely AWFUL performance! but defense played a great game, its hard to shut out an SEC team for 4 quarters, but they did it for 3, and thats good enough for me! Defense did all they could to keep the offense above water, but eventually something had to give

ive been a Tennessee fan all my life, and im too young to even remember a time when we actually won football games, my entire childhood consisted of Tennessee losing every damn game, that includes the 10 years of Florida, the LSU miracle (or should I say tennessee being retards and puting 13 on the field) 16-14 victory, the two field goal block by Cody Bama 12-10 win, the loss to Kentucky, the fucking double OT win against fucking UAB, the loss to the Wyoming Cowboys, the loss last year to Georgia, the 3 straight 5-7 seasons, probably getting ready to be 4 straight, Matt Sims, Jonathon Crompton, Lane Kiffen, Derek Dooley, just complete and utter pain my entire fucking life! honestly im getting sick and tired of watching Tennessee football, whats the point in watching it when all thats going to happen is I get my hopes up and then my heart gets ripped in half, every damn year they never fail to disappoint, we spend all this time coming up with catch phrases, and checkerboarding the crowd, how bout we try to fucking win a game! im sick of this shit, no matter the coach, they come in the pre-season with huge hopes, saying all this bullshit, and we fucking buy in to the bullshit, our year is over, that was the most important game this season, if we wanted a bowl, we had to beat Florida, now if we want one we have to beat Bama, or South Carolina, or Ole Miss, and that will NOT happen, we all know it

i mean this is what our season is looking like right now

I said in the preseason that we could potentially go 8-4, but 7-5 was realistic, im done being optimistic with this team, im always going to assume the worst until they prove to me that they can actually win something

Potential: 3-9, realistic: 4-8

rant over

TLDR: fuck
    Last edited by K33M96; 10-05-2014 at 04:50 AM.
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Desert dreams

Damn, nice rant. South Carolina lost to Kentucky last night, honestly Tennessee could get at least one win in that stretch with UK/SCAR/MIZZ. No one is standing out in the east so far, it's so wide open and even. I'm secretly hoping UF loses enough to get Muschamp out, I just think he's way in over his head. I mean really, even if by some freak miracle UF does actually win the east, they're just going to get trucked by the west winner.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    Damn, nice rant. South Carolina lost to Kentucky last night, honestly Tennessee could get at least one win in that stretch with UK/SCAR/MIZZ. No one is standing out in the east so far, it's so wide open and even. I'm secretly hoping UF loses enough to get Muschamp out, I just think he's way in over his head. I mean really, even if by some freak miracle UF does actually win the east, they're just going to get trucked by the west winner.
    I think this applies to every East team that may win, the West is stupid strong this year
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Desert dreams

Fuck you Driskel, you blew that fucking game. God damn it.

No really, I'm so fucking pissed right now. Literally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
    Last edited by crailtap; 10-11-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Title
    Respected User

Tennessee is .500 again, thats good...I guess, we play Ole Miss next week, im gonna... ya know...NOT watch that game, im scared

Title
    Desert dreams

Ole Miss and Miss State are legit. I'm happy for Miss State especially, Dan Mullen was one of the best OCs Florida ever had.

Title
    Respected User

K33M's Bold Prediction:

one of the mississippi teams will win the national championship

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Let Fire Fall View Post
    I don't see that as "bold" in any way since they both are consistently beating top ten and even top 5 teams. More like "K33M's Predictable Prediction".
    they both have a tough schedule ahead, nothing is given in the SEC, so yes its a bold prediction, we still have 6 games to play, anything can happen, and the top 10 and top 5 teams they beat are weak, though Miss st. is stout, and I dont think Ole Miss will win out

Title
    kind of respected user

baylor took the L.

enough sec teams will play each other later + florida state and nd playing tonight means these upcoming weeks should be real interesting.

Title
    Desert dreams

This is so embarrassing. Florida is just terrible.

Title
    Desert dreams

Holy shit. Florida has five turnovers. Missouri is up 42-0 even though they only have 97 yards of offense on 39 plays. Two special teams and two defensive touchdowns. This is so disgusting.

Title
    Respected User

I love Tennessee, but...FUUUUUUUCCCCK!!!!! we have had sooooo many opportunities and we wasted the shit out of them, if our offense could just put up some points we could have made this a game, our defense has, once again, carried this team on their backs, they played a great game, but the offense just cant capitalize off of the insane amounts of defensive stops Tennessee football is gonna be the death of me......FUCK SHIT COCK CUNT BITCH ASS!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

FUCK

fuck

fu...

Last edited by K33M96; 10-18-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Title
    Desert dreams

This game has me drinking haivly

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    This game has me drinking haivly
    wish i was old enough to drink, id be fucking destroyed right now, I dont even plan on drinking when I get to that age, but Tennessee football will turn me into an alcoholic
    Last edited by K33M96; 10-18-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Title
    Desert dreams

yeah and I just took another hit of chornic too. POp another PBr im gucked up.

Title
    Respected User

I could honestly punch a hole in the wall right now, there is an unhealthy amount of anger, sadness and frustration in my body right now

Title
    Desert dreams

hey even had an etra point blocked. Fucking bitch we outgaind them 283-121 so far. 121 fucking yards and they're winnign 42-13.

Title
    Respected User

we are gonna beat Bama next week and spark a new flame into this season, we will make a bowl game

Title
    Desert dreams

So now that I'm not fucked up/pissed off I can make a reasonable post; Muschump has lost all control of that football team. The offense is clueless and is an accident waiting to happen. The quarterbacks have shown no development, the receivers have some of the worst drop rates I've seen in a while. The defense is good but they get put in so many bad spots. All of this boils down to coaching. Florida has the talent, there's no denying that. The offensive coaching staff is horrid, there is no direction and no confidence. It's been this way ever since Muschamp has been head coach, and he has no excuses to cover himself. He needs to go, period.

Title
    Respected User

^ Michigan St. is the only real team in the Big 10, everyone else is severely overrated (mainly talking about Ohio St.), that have easy ass schedules every year and the have good records, then the whole nation thinks that they are best team to ever live, same with Notre Dame, I got respect for Michigan st. though, they are solid

Title
    Respected User

i think im gonna feel good about Dobbs starting next year, he is looking good tonight