Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

Like Florida have proved themselves either, I wouldnt be surprised in the least if they lost today, just be glad we arent playing yall in the usual week 3
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Respected User

lmao
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Desert dreams

This game is embarrassing so far. I said it a thousand times before, fire that hack Muschump. Foley needs to get the hint.

I need another drink
    Last edited by crailtap; 09-13-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Title
    Respected User

that ucla fumble got me so salty

that punt return tho turn the fuck up!!!

touchdown!!! ayee this game has been really good

Title
    Desert dreams

This game is giving me a heart attack, can't believe it's in overtime.

4th down conversion, UF scores a TD on the play, 2nd OT we go. Damn it this is too much.

3 OT fukk.

Gators won fukk yes. THANK YOU BASED JONES!a
    Last edited by crailtap; 09-13-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Title
    Respected User

Gators should have been on 4th and 7, the play clock ran out, that was bs

and may I remind you of a couple of hours ago?

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post

The same Kentucky that scored a whooping 20 points against the Ohio Bobcats. I think UF will be ok.
    Last edited by K33M96; 09-13-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Title
    Desert dreams

Yeah, that game was nothing like I expected. Just glad UF won, UK was better than I thought.

Say how'd the Vols game go for you?

Title
    Respected User

Yeah, that game was nothing like I expected. Just glad UF won, UK was better than I thought.

Say how'd the Vols game go for you?
    did you actually watch the game? cuz if you did youd realize that our defense played great ball we only gave up 7 offensive points in the second half, thats a win for the defense if you ask me, we have a few kinks to work out because we had some coverage mistakes, but our D-Line and linebackers played great, and if you watched the game, youd realize they didnt beat us as bad as the score showed, and let me remind, that are the number 4/3 team in the country
    the game shouldve been 27-17, our offensive coordinator is an idiot for passing with 5 out and empty backfield on 3rd and 2 on the 4 yard line, that was fuckin stupid, you HAVE to run the ball in that situation

so to answer the question, the game went great for me, it showed me that we have a chance to beat UGA, and we WILL beat yall, and we have a chance to beat south carolina, if Kentucky defense can shut yall down, we can shut yall up

oh and btw UK aint SHIT, like you said, they are the team that put up a "whooping" 20 points against the fucking bobcats
    Last edited by K33M96; 09-13-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Title
    Respected User

now that im cooled down im gonna make an educated post

im really happy with the way our defense played, they never gave up or slowed down that played til the last second, Worley looked a lot more confident in himself, but our offensive line is going to lose us games this year, but we have an off week, time to gets some healing time

but im excited to play Georgia, Pig Howard is gonna be looking to get revenge, and I think we can get them if we can be more consistent on offense, our run defense was great and I honestly think we can hold Gurley to under 100 yards rushing, and they dont have a good passing game, but we just cant have coverage breakdowns like they did in last nights game, but this team is clearly getting better, and I think we will easily get a bowl this year

Title
    Desert dreams

I saw the UT/OKLA game, it was on the tv next to the Gator game at the bar I was at. UT did look better in the second half defensively, they showed some promise. I agree about the O-line, looks kind of shaky. UT is moving in the right direction for sure though.

UF game shouldn't of went to OT, they blew a lot of opportunities. Two missed field goals, a handful of key dropped passes, and an untimely interception deep in UK territory killed a lot of momentum. The O-line allowed a lot of pressure as well, Driskel handled it ok for the most part but it was concerning to see UK get to him like that. Defense had some uncharacteristic lapses but I think those will get corrected quickly, the D has always been a strong point. Offense still has a lot of kinks to work out under this new coordinator, but I'm hopeful they can get it right into the season. Roper's offense scheme fits a lot better in UF than what Piese was trying to do(power run offense? yeah, ok).

All that said, I'm not looking forward to next week's game at Alabama. 'Bama hasn't looked as sharp as they could but they're still good enough to steamroll the Gators right now.

Title
    Respected User

I think you guys have a shot of tking down Bama, BUT I dont think itll happen, I think Bama will find a way to sneak away with the win, cuz Bama is not nearly as strong as they were in years past, I just cant wait for week 6, I think if we beat yall it will ensure a bowl game for us, I think the Florida game is the most important game for us this year

Title
    Desert dreams

I'm shock Florida is tied with Bama right now in the 3rd. Bama has over 400 yards of offense but 4 turnovers. Credit to the Gators on them, they directly forced 3 of them. Still, UF's secondary is bad and Bama would be winning handily if they didn't cough up those fumbles.

Title
    Respected User

Bama's rb is a monster fuck

Title
    Desert dreams

Their run defense got shitty all of a sudden. Really poor tackling in the 2nd half. Well, they gave it a nice shot.

Driskel just isn't that good. I know he's learning a new system but it's one that was similar to what he ran in HS. I never saw that much in him.
    Last edited by crailtap; 09-20-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Title
    Desert dreams

FSU Criminoles playing Clemson without Jameis, I'm pulling hard for the tigers.

Title
    Respected User

why is Jameis suspended?

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by SkateBeforeHoes View Post
    why is Jameis suspended?
    he stood on a chair and yelled "fuck her right in the pussy" on campus

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by K33M96 View Post
    he stood on a chair and yelled "fuck her right in the pussy" on campus
    lol w0t. that is the randomness shit to get suspended for lol

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by SkateBeforeHoes View Post
    lol w0t. that is the randomness shit to get suspended for lol
    yeah for real the dude is stupid as hell

Title
    Desert dreams

Yay bye week!

Title
    Desert dreams

So I'm pretty sure Florida is gonna lose to Tennessee. My confidence in Muschamp and Driskel is close to 0.

Title

i live in miami so i gotta rep the U. lmao.

Title
    Respected User

So I'm pretty sure Florida is gonna lose to Tennessee. My confidence in Muschamp and Driskel is close to 0.
    damn dude we were supposed to have a good hate week, and then you go and say this, im disappointed in you crail

but im more disappointed in Tennessee, I firmly believe if Worley wasnt out for 3 drives, I think we would have won the game, but I gotta give props to Worley for coming back out and almost getting us the W, just one more stop from the defense couldve been the difference, but I cant hate on the D at the same time they played a great fucking game, holding Georgia to 0 points the entire time Worley was gone was awesome

Title
    Desert dreams

Oh we can still hate it up, I still think it'll be a close game but Fuckchamp can drain morale in a jiffy.

Title
    Desert dreams

Tennessee game is tomorrow, you hick faggots gonna git chomped.