Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Title
    Desert dreams

Default 2014 College football season

The season kicked off tonight. Who are your favorite teams, and how do you think they will do this year?

The Gators will be hard to judge until I see some time against meaningful competition. The first three games this year are easy, but they hit a hard spell after that. Last year was a disaster, especially in terms of injuries. 25 players got hurt and were out for a combined 126 games. Hopefully if they stay healthy, and with Roper as the new OC putting in a spread offense (Driskel's comfort zone), they can have a decent season again. Optimistic thought is 9-3, but I don't trust Muschamp.

Carolina is getting trukked by Texas A&M right now. Kenny Hill is killing the Gamecock's secondary, 487 passing yards all together by A&M so far. Didn't expect this.

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

the cocks got plastered, and I really want Boise st. to win, I hate seeing Ole Miss ranked, and by the way crail, Tennessee is gonna spank the gayturds
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Desert dreams

Quote Originally Posted by K33M96 View Post
    the cocks got plastered, and I really want Boise st. to win, I hate seeing Ole Miss ranked, and by the way crail, Tennessee is gonna spank the gayturds
    LML I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't really care much either way about Ole Miss but I'd like to see them have a good season for once, Hugh Freeze is doing a good job building that program.

Title
    Respected User

well we play them this season so I guess id rather them win so if we do beat them itll look better on our part
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    Respected User

cant wait to go to the Tennessee vs. Utah State game, the game is sold out and utah state has only reserved 800 tickets, that means 101,655 Tennessee fans thats 99.22% Vol fans in the stadium, thats the biggest fan differential in the history of Neyland Stadium, Utah state hasnt played in front of more than 35,000 fans in 2 years

This is the first time we have had a sellout season opener since 2007, that season opener was coming off of a SEC championship, and Butch has a soldout opener coming off of a 5-7 season

im so hyped on this season, we will have 4 wins in the conference this season, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt

Title
    Desert dreams

cant wait to go to the Tennessee vs. Utah State game, the game is sold out and utah state has only reserved 800 tickets, that means 101,655 Tennessee fans thats 99.22% Vol fans in the stadium, thats the biggest fan differential in the history of Neyland Stadium, Utah state hasnt played in front of more than 35,000 fans in 2 years

This is the first time we have had a sellout season opener since 2007, that season opener was coming off of a SEC championship, and Butch has a soldout opener coming off of a 5-7 season

im so hyped on this season, we will have 3 wins in the conference this season, F̶l̶o̶r̶i̶d̶a̶, South Carolina, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt
    And not a full set of teeth amongst them.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by crailtap View Post
    And not a full set of teeth amongst them.
    I got me a full set of pearly whites so yes there is

Title
    Desert dreams

UCF game with my coffee, nice. This is different having a game start at 8:30 a.m., but it's pretty cool.

Title
    Respected User

living in Florida would suck, soooo many college football teams to pick from

Title
    Desert dreams

UF has always been my #1 team. I like UCF, O'Leary has done some great work there. FSU is the anti-christ. Miami and USF, I don't really care much either way.

I also like the smaller, local college teams like Bethune-Cookman and Jacksonville University.

Title
    Respected User

and FAMU is interesting

and im the same with vandy as you are with FSU, Vandy is satan

Title
    kind of respected user

praying appalachian state beats michigan again.

Title
    Desert dreams

Damn it whose idea was it to play a night game in Florida in the summer? Fuck me lightning delays out the ass, just postpone this shit.

Title
    Respected User

heading up to Knoxville in approx. 1 hour, to join the sellout crowd in destroying these motherfucking aggies, tired of them talking so much shit

Title
    Respected User

I probably wont happen, but man would it be hilarious if Eastern Michigan drained the swamp?

Title
    kind of respected user

Damn it whose idea was it to play a night game in Florida in the summer? Fuck me lightning delays out the ass, just postpone this shit.
    that happened to me last year when I went to the western michigan/michigan state game. I go to western and I'm from lansing (where msu is, most of my friends go there). So I had to go to that game. Had a long ass lightning delay and got poured on, I was soaked and only had one set of clothes.

ended up leaving before they started the game back up and watching the rest at the bar.

Title
    Desert dreams

Alright, it doesn't look like my game is gonna be stormed out today! Finally get to see da Gators, albeit against a cream puff.

Title
    Respected User

Tennessee won, but it wasnt pretty, we played sloppy as hell

Title
    Desert dreams

Florida is murdering Eastern Michigan, pretty much going the way I figured. 44-0 in the 3rd, UF has 465 yards of offense so far.

#d4mn, Florida looks better than I figured. I know it's just EMU but still.

OMG Treon Harris is a fucking BEAST!
    Last edited by crailtap; 09-06-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Title
    Respected User

^ my nigga...though I dont blame you, losing to Georgia Southern probably made a huge impact on you guys, you are probably scarred, and you dont even know what to believe anymore

Title
    Respected User

damn, I had a dream last night where Tennessee walked up into Norman and shutout the Sooners, Oh how I wish that could become a reality, ive got a couple of friends that Oklahoma fans, and they are already talking trash, if we were to beat Oklahoma but not win a single game for the rest of the year and end the season 3-9, id be happy

Title
    Respected User

Tennessee is gonna beat Oklahoma today

earlier in the week I wouldnt have said this, but something feels different about this game, it doesnt feel like a typical underdog game, like when we went to Eugene or Tuscaloosa, I have a really good feeling about this game, and I never use that term lightly, last year when Tennessee ALMOST beat Georgia I said the same thing before the game started, I told everybody "I feel really good about this game, I dont know what it is, but we might win this" and lo and behold we should have won it, you may think im crazy but I dont always feel this way about games but when I do we usually win, I thought the same about the South Carolina game but I never verbally announced because of what happened the week before when I said it, and im not the only one who has the same feeling, a writer for Tennessee wrote an article pretty much saying the same thing, that he has a good feeling about this game, that it feels different, we are going to shock the world

I just wanted to get this out there so if we do win, I can come back to this and show that I have a sixth sense, I was scared going to Eugene, im always scared when we play Alabama, but im not scared about this game, I feel great about it

Title
    Desert dreams

Tennessee is gonna beat Oklahoma today

I just wanted to get this out there so when we do get destroyed, you can come back to this and show that I am delusional af
    Fixed

Title
    Respected User

Fixed
    you already have your hands full, id worry about Kentucky before I went to talking

Title
    Desert dreams

The same Kentucky that scored a whooping 20 points against the Ohio Bobcats. I think UF will be ok.