Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title

Reds or Mini-logo for sure. Swiss if I weren't always broke.
    Real 8.25 Full
    Mob M80
    Indy 149
    Spitfire F4 Radial Slim 52mm
    Indy bolts
    Black Panther 7's

Title

11eleven by far.
    8.5 Alien Workshop
    149 Indy stage 10.5
    52mm Spitfire F1 SB
    Modus Bolts
    Spitfire Burner bearings
    Bro Style grip

Title

Cool Amphetamine Abec 5's

Amphetamine Abec 5

Reds ftw. I've used them since 1996.

Title

Destructo Sendai, had them for four years and never cleaned them still faster than new bones swiss

Title

Reds and mini logos. Only two I've skated. My reds rolled slightly better, but my (current) mini logos also lasted longer and there's almost no difference in performance soo at the moment mini logos. I'm trying Shake Junt next though so that could change.

Title

Only skated one set of bearings and its reds. Other then that its been the junky abes that come with build your own kits. So considering my choices its a clear cut winner for reds. I do want to try out some others though at some point. I am also curious to know if other brands that may seem bad would be closer to reds if they had the bones lube.

Title

Pig ABEC 5's with bones speed cream are nearly as good. But the crowns cracked on those pretty quickly.
    Real 8.25 Full
    Mob M80
    Indy 149
    Spitfire F4 Radial Slim 52mm
    Indy bolts
    Black Panther 7's

Title

Quote Originally Posted by wet bearing View Post
    never use anytype of brake cleaner to clean your bearings, becasue they remove the lubricant, thats their job
    I use carburetor cleaner to clean my bearings. It works better than anything else. Instead of soaking them in it for an extended period of time put a bit of carburetor cleaner on the end of a q-tip and scrub all the dirt and shit out of them. It doesn't take more than maybe a drop to get the job done....then put a few drops of speed cream or whatever and you're all good. A little bit of a tip...I use phil wood tenacious oil...it's made for bicycle components...it lasts a lot longer than speed cream. I suggest going to a bicycle shop and asking what they use on hubs, headsets and other components...all of which are made to the same fine specs that skateboard bearings are made.
    Last edited by Midwest_Mike; 07-11-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Title

Skated 2 sets of Bones Reds so far, I didnt liked them that much. When it comes to speed and price they were alright. But i hated the shields and some bearings broke on me, they also rusted really easily for me. I've been skating Independent Abec 7 bearings for quite some months now and i LOVE them! Great speed, great shields, dont rust easily, their sounds doesnt get annoying, and they were the same price as reds over here. I'm never going back to reds. I rode cheap minilogo's before, they were alright, nothing to complain but also didnt impress me. I also rode Bullseye bearings but they werent that fast to be honest. Tomorrow i will receive a package of Rush Abec 7 bearings, so I'm curious about how they skate :)
    Current setup:
    - Deck: Skatemental 8.125
    - Griptape: Jessup
    - Trucks: Thunder 147 Hi
    - Wheels: Bones STF v3 54mm
    - Bearings: Shake Junt abec 3
    - Hardware: Shortys allen key