Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    TomNookG's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Default Review for JAWS Bones STFs

    Is this the right place to put it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvSN...feature=gp-n-y

    Just a quick review of the STFs, the first one I've ever done, The wheels are awesome!

  2. #2
    bakedchicken's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Perth WA (western aus)
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Nice man, bones wheels do kick ass, especially on our rough as fuck WA streets haha

  3. #3
    zhorik's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    670

    Default

    I can say the same for the rough streets in WA (Washington, US)
    Yeah they really are that awesome.

  4. #4
    StarcraftLedZeppelin's Avatar
    Title
    and i see all the flames
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    Yeah, all I know is I'm upstairs, and I'm listening to my Will Smith CD
    Posts
    29,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhorik View Post
    I can say the same for the rough streets in WA (Washington, US)
    Yeah they really are that awesome.
    Don't ride around greenwood or tacoma the roads are shit there.

  5. #5
    TomNookG's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Haha it must be something about anywhere called WA guys. Loads of rough spots around here, especially in my town and surrounding towns in the wheatbelt.

  6. #6
    lonechicken's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Moco, Yo
    Posts
    3,132

    Default

    Same with WAshington, DC.

  7. #7

    Title
    Gay Motherfucker
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Those bearings just keep rolling.. Mine don't. Haha
    But pretty nice but quick review!

  8. #8
    zhorik's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Don't ride around greenwood or tacoma the roads are shit there.
    Haha yeah I noticed. And don't try to skate the roads in Wenatchee either.

  9. #9
    TomNookG's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    Those bearings just keep rolling.. Mine don't. Haha
    But pretty nice but quick review!
    Thanks man! I didn't even spin them fast ;p

  10. #10
    Vivica's Avatar
    Title
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    13,360

    Default

    Nice review mate, quick and to the point.
    Would love to see more of this on SBC!

  11. #11
    TomNookG's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivica View Post
    Nice review mate, quick and to the point.
    Would love to see more of this on SBC!
    Thanks loads man!
    What's SBC?

  12. #12
    Vivica's Avatar
    Title
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    13,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomNookG View Post
    What's SBC?
    REALLY? Skateboard-City!

  13. #13
    TomNookG's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivica View Post
    REALLY? Skateboard-City!
    Haha oh man sorry. I'm real tired, I woke up today to find my house had been robbed and had to wait for police to go to work.

  14. #14
    Vivica's Avatar
    Title
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    13,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomNookG View Post
    Haha oh man sorry. I'm real tired, I woke up today to find my house had been robbed and had to wait for police to go to work.
    Damn man - hope they didn't take your setup!!!

  15. #15
    TomNookG's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivica View Post
    Damn man - hope they didn't take your setup!!!
    Nah man luckily that was in my car and i had my car keys in my room and all my camera setup etc was in my room. They went threw my roomates car, so im glad i left my keys inm room and not on the lounge bench :o

  16. #16
    bakedchicken's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Perth WA (western aus)
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomNookG View Post
    Nah man luckily that was in my car and i had my car keys in my room and all my camera setup etc was in my room. They went threw my roomates car, so im glad i left my keys inm room and not on the lounge bench :o
    Holy shit man, hope the cops catch the dickheads who broke in to your house

  17. #17
    TomNookG's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bakedchicken View Post
    Holy shit man, hope the cops catch the dickheads who broke in to your house
    Thanks bro! I hope so too. My ex got robbed 3 times and she lived in one of the richest parts of Scarborough so the cunts are everywhere :/

  18. #18
    bakedchicken's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Perth WA (western aus)
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    I know man, here in canning-vale that shit happens all the time!!! I dont wanna sound racist but it's mostly abo's who do it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •