Title

Question Does this have any effect on my board or my skating?

So I was looking at an old pair of indys that I used to skate alot and I was curious if the stretched mounting holes had anything to do with anything really or if they cause something. Attachment 4379

Title

I've heard that once you get stretched mounting holes your board turns by itself. Example: You want to carve to the right your board goes to the left.

Title

Also loose hard ware can cause it from your base plate from moving around a lot

Title

Quote Originally Posted by TheAwkwardCanadian View Post
    I've heard that once you get stretched mounting holes your board turns by itself. Example: You want to carve to the right your board goes to the left.
    Yeah that's what i've heard too but I never really noticed it though. Maybe cause I ride really loose? idk lol

Title

Quote Originally Posted by skaterguy69 View Post
    Also loose hard ware can cause it from your base plate from moving around a lot
    Yeah that makes alot of sense and it makes even more sense why my trucks get like that cause alot of times randomly my hardware kinda gets loose randomly and the truck moves around and sometimes i'd wait like a day or 2 until I fixed it