Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Default Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning lottery ticket’

This is some heart warming stuff haha

http://www.trueactivist.com/gab_gall...ottery-ticket/

Title

that is some heartwarming shit right there.

all a man ever gave me was PTSD and a need for therapy

that bad, bad man
    Last edited by rev j touched me; 03-05-2014 at 04:56 PM.
    THE CANDY lSN'T FREE AFTER ALL

Title
    Respected User

That MagicofRahat guy is always doing stuff like that. He's pretty cool.

Title
    Perma Banned

Well... that enlightened my day. *__*

Title
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There's a dude around here who's similar to the homeless guy shown here.

Every Friday hes at the ice rink, picking through the trash for bottles...he's actually a really street smart guy, as i guess he would have to be. I took him out to dinner one time, and he showed me a piece of paper that said:

Monday: Grocery stores/farmers markets
    Tuesdays: All over
    Wednesday: Grocery Stores/Gas stations
    Thursday: Bowling alley, farmers markets
    Friday: Ice rinks, movie theatre

He was explaining to me those are the best days, Wednesdays being senior citizen day here, they do all their shopping/gas needs and throw out a lot of stuff.

Thursday and friday we have bowling and ice hockey tournaments, where a ton of bottles get thrown out.

It's pretty incredible that someone, who in this case, has been homeless for 3 years, still has confidence in anything. He told me he's adapted to it, and doesnt know if he'd move back into an apartment.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

Quote Originally Posted by V3 View Post
    There's a dude around here who's similar to the homeless guy shown here.

Every Friday hes at the ice rink, picking through the trash for bottles...he's actually a really street smart guy, as i guess he would have to be. I took him out to dinner one time, and he showed me a piece of paper that said:

Monday: Grocery stores/farmers markets
    Tuesdays: All over
    Wednesday: Grocery Stores/Gas stations
    Thursday: Bowling alley, farmers markets
    Friday: Ice rinks, movie theatre

He was explaining to me those are the best days, Wednesdays being senior citizen day here, they do all their shopping/gas needs and throw out a lot of stuff.

Thursday and friday we have bowling and ice hockey tournaments, where a ton of bottles get thrown out.

It's pretty incredible that someone, who in this case, has been homeless for 3 years, still has confidence in anything. He told me he's adapted to it, and doesnt know if he'd move back into an apartment.

I have family members who are professional bums, some people are just used to the "freedom" of not paying bills or anything like that and just give 100% into what ever addiction they are facing.

My uncle in law has this mentality that no one can tell him what to do, no one can tell him anything. Guy used to be a underwater welder in the 70s and had everything he could of ever needed.

Now he's just some bum who lives next to a theater in greenwood.

It's pretty crazy the conditions that people can get adjusted to, like how a very small percentage of people in prison and jail actually enjoy being in there.

あの人に密着24時!おしゃれなホーãƒã ƒ¬ã‚¹ã«å¯†ç€ - A Day With... The Homeliest Homeless - YouTube

that guy loves being homeless.

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

thats awesome, just made my day, hell I would cry too if I got $1000 and im not even homeless, I cant imagine how he felt
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title

Lol at all the people sayin magicofrahat is a "legend" for givin him 1000$ ... he only did this shit for views and subscribers.hes prolly finna make more than 1000 dollars of that video

Title
    Respected User
    In time, there will come a day when everything is just a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by SwayyBoi99 View Post
    Lol at all the people sayin magicofrahat is a "legend" for givin him 1000$ ... he only did this shit for views and subscribers.hes prolly finna make more than 1000 dollars of that video
    this is true but he DID it none the less, that homeless man DOES have $1000 now, so either way it doesnt really matter, that homeless man is now a very happy man no matter what MagicofRahats real intentions were. and that was the point of him doing that to make him happy so mission accomplished whether he was doing it for the man or for the views, and maybe he was doing it for the man and the reason people on YT film this stuff is to inspire other people to do it, cuz one man alone can not help every homeless person in the world

and if he does make another thousand on that video then there is another thousand he can give to the next guy
    Last edited by K33M96; 03-06-2014 at 11:42 AM.
    I got all dressed up to get lost at sea, gale force winds came and raptured me, put me right where I need to be, wash me up on Galeforce Beach.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

Title
    Perma Banned
    Licking Elk Pussy in the Everglades, Shit taste like Robotussin &puttin yo tongue to 9 volt battires

Yall niggas.....

SO HE KNEW THE REACTION OF THE HOMELESS MAN........THATS where the whole deepness and specialness of the shit even comes from, NOT from another mf giving a homless man money...if you haven't noticed these videos BEEN TRENDING as in a shit load of ppl are doing them.

Plus this is Rahat nigga, look at ALL his videos, nothing short of 1,000,000 to 3+ EASILY, nigga aint gotta do nothing special to gain views and earn money etc...... all those videos LITERALLY far exceed that one in total anyways.

IF that homeless man didn't try and GIVE money back (cryings expected) the video wouldn't be half the shit it is.

Its like nobody is good nowadays, its ALLL for views. even though the niggas show no sign of stinginess AT ALL. But the niggas cant just up and do it.

Vitaly started the shit and spent Waaaay MORE ON some homeless guys dental work (that's some MAJOR shit). and hes the first nigga and its "still for views" etc. Saying he is a legend for that nah, but maybe they meant in general(prank wise) if not then nah he aint no legend for this

whats with the caps.....whats the haps with the Caps

Title
    Perma Banned
    Licking Elk Pussy in the Everglades, Shit taste like Robotussin &puttin yo tongue to 9 volt battires

Funny I quoted Swaff and reffered to others like it. Not you, more so, if it pisses you off so bad how dumb are you to keep on reading them..........I make my points how I make them, not for you to read or care to read.

Your not supposed to understand me, its not for you, nothing is. This however is and you understand it. IDGAF what "everyone else is" what do I look like. Its called don't read it.

Edit, also to Faceplanter ^^^^..... you didn't read something and its funny? or were you thinking I wasted my time typing it when it wasn't for you in the first place....real smart. real funny.
    Last edited by Legacy-; 03-06-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I have family members who are professional bums, some people are just used to the "freedom" of not paying bills or anything like that and just give 100% into what ever addiction they are facing.

My uncle in law has this mentality that no one can tell him what to do, no one can tell him anything. Guy used to be a underwater welder in the 70s and had everything he could of ever needed.

Now he's just some bum who lives next to a theater in greenwood.

It's pretty crazy the conditions that people can get adjusted to, like how a very small percentage of people in prison and jail actually enjoy being in there.

あの人に密着24時!おしゃれなホーãƒã ƒ¬ã‚¹ã«å¯†ç€ - A Day With... The Homeliest Homeless - YouTube

that guy loves being homeless.
    haha do you talk/see your uncle in law much? If you don't mind me asking what drove him to being homeless in the first place? Addiction?

Legacy just chill out, just enjoy the video and the homeless dudes joy for what it is.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

I haven't seen him since December, I think his problem was he was just too hooked on partying. All he ever did was just party and take drugs, he's got authority issues so no one could try to help him with anything.

Last time I saw him in December for a Christmas dinner we had to give him a bottle of beer and some rum shots otherwise he said he was just going to straight up leave. He's such a heavy alcoholic his hands were shaking at the time and he said he just couldn't function with out something in his system.

The dude used to live in a van until he passed out with cigarettes lit and nearly burned to death inside of the van.

Title
    Perma Banned

what video ? theres a video?

apparently its faked...... ppl trying to ruin my warmness got me capn, my mistake. and also you see all the comments on youtube saying the same so I applied it to hime. that's why it seemed so angry

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy- View Post
    Yall niggas.....

SO HE KNEW THE REACTION OF THE HOMELESS MAN........THATS where the whole deepness and specialness of the shit even comes from, NOT from another mf giving a homless man money...if you haven't noticed these videos BEEN TRENDING as in a shit load of ppl are doing them.

Plus this is Rahat nigga, look at ALL his videos, nothing short of 1,000,000 to 3+ EASILY, nigga aint gotta do nothing special to gain views and earn money etc...... all those videos LITERALLY far exceed that one in total anyways.

IF that homeless man didn't try and GIVE money back (cryings expected) the video wouldn't be half the shit it is.

Its like nobody is good nowadays, its ALLL for views. even though the niggas show no sign of stinginess AT ALL. But the niggas cant just up and do it.

Vitaly started the shit and spent Waaaay MORE ON some homeless guys dental work (that's some MAJOR shit). and hes the first nigga and its "still for views" etc. Saying he is a legend for that nah, but maybe they meant in general(prank wise) if not then nah he aint no legend for this

whats with the caps.....whats the haps with the Caps
    Strap on your gee-tar.

Title

lol, once I bought a 4D lottery ticket and wrote there random numbers... And gave it to a homeless too... As a result you know what? He won $ 555 ... I don't even regret about the thing I did, but simply I envy that someone else is much more lucky than I'm...

Title

Quote Originally Posted by PapaJohn View Post
    lol, once I bought a 4D lottery ticket and wrote there random numbers... And gave it to a homeless too... As a result you know what? He won $ 555 ... I don't even regret about the thing I did, but simply I envy that someone else is much more lucky than I'm...
    hey, dude, I guess that you did everything correctly. But... You did wrong when you wrote random numbers, because there is a tactic when you analyze previous winning lottery tickets and then on basis of this you make bet on these numbers. In this way, for example, I was able to earn about $ 600 a year (that's not much, I agree, but I guess it's enough to buy something you want). By the way, there are a special sites where you can check lottery results (for example, I use this site with Singapore 4d results, where you can even find 4D lottery results)
    Last edited by Hoovyendy; 08-11-2019 at 05:05 AM.