Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2620
    Title
    Respected User

I might actually play the FF8 remake if they ever git it done

Nostalgia is a big business these days

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post

I have the original FF7 for ps1 with the word masterpiece mispelled on the back description. The E is over top of the I and the the letters ce just kind of hang out at the end.

Last edited by StarcraftLedZeppelin; 07-31-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Title
    kind of respected user

I tried getting into FF7 when the ported it to switch but it really didn’t age well

Title
    Mr Shithole

I hooked my PS1 up to my 55inch tv and the game looked horrible on a tv that big, I saw a close up on clouds face and it was practically blank as an in game model. when the game first came out tv's were smaller on average so it didn't stretch it so bad

Title
    Respected User

That''s a cool thing to have

Yeah looking at some games from the earlier 3D time period it's hard to believe they were considered "groundbreaking" graphics-wise

Title
    Mr Shithole

I am still not completely sold on Graphics > Gameplay, seeing as when I grew up you actually owned the game you paid for. Now a days there are day 1 patches after you buy the "disk" is basically the entire game, plus season pass content etc etc.

I think I grew up in a better time for video games

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I am still not completely sold on Graphics > Gameplay, seeing as when I grew up you actually owned the game you paid for. Now a days there are day 1 patches after you buy the "disk" is basically the entire game, plus season pass content etc etc.

I think I grew up in a better time for video games
    Old games were more consistent in quality for sure. Nowadays it's all about "indie" devs if you want to play a good game. AAA studios are utter garbage for the most part.

Title
    Mr Shithole

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post

Title
    Respected User

Been incredibly addicted to Old School Runescape, it's pretty bad. I need Animal Crossing to come out so I can have something else to sink my time into lolol.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Been incredibly addicted to Old School Runescape, it's pretty bad. I need Animal Crossing to come out so I can have something else to sink my time into lolol.
    Watch more anime

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Watch more anime
    It's been hard, I'm terrible at starting shows.

Title

I've heard about this and I think they are talking about the new Lord of the Rings game. This is a great game that has a good plot which was combined with a movie series that continues to develop from the start. However, the way I see it, I like gaming more than movies but I really don't like to buy them directly from the digital store. It's a way more expensive than I thought so I think it's best to buy it from the store where you can buy wow shadowlands, which you can find by https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/battle-net-games/world-of-warcraft-shadowlands/. It's way more cheaper I think. How do you think guys?

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Old games were more consistent in quality for sure. Nowadays it's all about "indie" devs if you want to play a good game. AAA studios are utter garbage for the most part.
    a lot of indie devs are doodoo as well. honestly I can only think of 2 developers I actually like, that being Klei and Hinterland (The Long Dark)

oxygen not included is such a perfect game if you like building/management/logic/etc. quirky design, all free updates and incredible detail in terms of physics and chemistry; all elements/materials are accurate in their properties and you have to spend a lot of time considering them all when developing systems.

great game to just design something in, tab out and work on something else while your dupes actually build it

I got deep rock galactic a couple weeks ago and that's been pretty fun. kinda empty for a full release imo but a good casual hoardish game nonetheless

but as of late any games I play are ones I can do while at work so oxygen not included / some factorio
    Last edited by UrMomSkatesMongo; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:48 PM.

Title
    Mr Shithole

Breath of the wild is a garbage pile, shittiest camera ever.

Title

I can't wait to buy the PS5

Title
    Mr Shithole

I haven't bought a new gen console in a long time, I ordered a PSP GO online to homebrew mod earlier this month.

Title

I just buy Playstation consoles had a 360 and Wii and even a DS but didn't play them. Now I have a gaming PC for horror and VR. I mostly play indie horror and triple A titles since they are cheap as hell. I got all 3 Bioshock games for under $10.

Title
    Mr Shithole

Most mdern gaming using single core, but I could see the 8 cores being used for VR.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Most mdern gaming using single core, but I could see the 8 cores being used for VR.
    Yeah it would explain how my old FX-8300 from 2 or 3 years ago was good enough to handle VR. It was also 8 cores

Title
    Mr Shithole

Quote Originally Posted by Valo Negroth View Post
    Yeah it would explain how my old FX-8300 from 2 or 3 years ago was good enough to handle VR. It was also 8 cores
    It's not always just hardware though, you still gotta be able to properly code for the hardware to fully utilize the potential.

Home consoles hardware is static unless a new version of it comes out, we had a generation last like 8 years with the 360.