Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 2,626 to 2,645 of 2645
    Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    It could probably work with hitbox lol maybe i should do that. I think I could set like L2+direction to be the c stick.
    nah you wanna be able to use both sticks at the same time for sure.

You play hitbox? That's dope, I also play box style for fighters. Joystick is too much more me.

Title
    kind of respected user

Yea I like it way better than pad

Shit we should play this on dolphin I know people who run tournaments for it and it looks really fun https://youtu.be/lcVbCCDOYP0

Title
    Respected User

Damn never actually seen that game before. Looks pretty sick.

I don't like the DBZ style games but that shit looks like Naruto Tekken lol

Title
    My Balls Itch

Bought Borderlands 3 for 20 bucks last night. I don't play much besides Rocket League anymore, but Borderlands 2 was one of the few that managed to suck me in. Hope this one stacks up.
    skate or die g times

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Damn never actually seen that game before. Looks pretty sick.

I don't like the DBZ style games but that shit looks like Naruto Tekken lol
    yeah thats exactly what it is lol

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan...

I'm pretty late to the party of Moonlight, but with nvidia graphics card you can stream your pc. I've been goofing around with kingdom come deliverance on my phone, the touch screen buttons was wierd at first but it's doable. Not as bad as playing skyrim using a Wiimote and gesture controls.

Title

Why does skateboarding games suck so much? I bought into the hype for Sessions and Skater XL. I understand indie game but both stop being fun after less than an hour. I mean if there was a story it would be better. It doesn't even need online but something besides free skate.

Title
    Respected User

Hopefully once the physics are more fleshed out they can move onto more content.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan...

Bought a Sony phone to use for emulation, the xperia xz1.
    grabbed an 8bitdo controller and clip, just set it up but I've mostly been playing resident evil 4 Wii version.
    This thing shits on the PSP Go I've been using, time to toss the psp go next to the first gen psp in a bin.

Title
    Respected User

dkc 2 is fuckin sick

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

I'm looking into xbox and xbox360 emulation next for android, I still haven't picked up any 3ds games yet to add to the 3k games. Once I set up Switch emulation on my PC i can then stream switch games to the phone as well.

Title
    Respected User

Most xbox games are pretty trash on emu still. PS3 runs surprisingly well though. I can play Skate 3 with mods at full speed on my comp.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

I was playing the skate it wii game the other day, i mapped motion sensor stuff to the thumb stick and i could tilt the controller in directions to manual. it felt close to the flick it trick controls on main consoles

Title
    kind of respected user

i have skate 3 for 360 and it's still fun but the controllers i have suck so i barely play it. and i'd rather just trade the whole console in for a ps3 instead of getting new controllers but i haven't gotten around to it.

Title
    Respected User

There used to be hella Skate 3 xbox lobbies here back in the day. The multiplayer was sick af.

Title
    kind of respected user

i was just watching my friend play session and it doesnt look terrible but it looks weird as hell cause everything looks way too smooth. like he was doing shit off a big stair set and just landing smoothly and floating along like gravity isn't a thing. he would land and not even bend is knees or anything.

skate obviously had some stuff you could land that no real person would do but it always at least seemed like you were landing with the force of gravity and your dude had to brace himself.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 02-03-2021 at 07:48 AM.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

I bought a 2017 Nvidia Shield TV for $91 off ebay, I was playing Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition in 4k through emulation. Jesus Christ this little box is strong

Title
    Respected User

the shield is a nice piece of hardware. The switch is based off of it iirc

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

I'm starting an pile of electronics and I feel like I could sell it all and make even or better.

Title

Just bought Succubus on Steam and unholy fuck the game is more graphic than I thought. Worth every penny just have to get better at it cause the first boss beat my ass like I was Holyfield in his last boxing match he had recently.