Title

Default Seeking talented perth skaters to help with a promo video

I'm looking for someone who is a skilled skater, be it vert or street looking to show off their skills for me. This is my first skate video and I'm looking for an amazing guy or girl from perth to be my star.

I'm starting a deck design company and would love to have you on board (pardon the pun). If you're a talented skater and if you have a good outlook on life I'd love to hear from you.

The chosen skater will receive a free deck and a cash payment for their time.

Send me a message on here or reply to this post if you're interested. Any videos you have of yourself skating would be appreciated to give me a general idea of your skill.

Thanks so much for your help
    Skink

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Skink View Post
    I'm looking for someone who is a skilled skater, be it vert or street looking to show off their skills for me. This is my first skate video and I'm looking for an amazing guy or girl from perth to be my star.
    I once bought a bunch of decks off of this guy. I dunno how to contact him though : Phillip Marshall --> http://ww2.slamskatemag.com.au/video...in-the-streets

Try posting here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/50808094723/

Title
    Respected User

Wish I was good enough haha maybe in a few years :(

Title

I dont think your gonna find many skaters from perth especially really good ones on this site

Title

Damn my mate moved away recently. He's really good and could have been good for you. He recently got sponcered. My other mates are really good but probably wouldn't do it because they're super busy. Goodluck!