Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title

when people say rate me cuz i got a trick down- i assume they can land them at least half the time, if not more....
    Current Ride
    Your Mom...

Backup Ride
    Your Sister...

Title
    Perma Banned
    Licking Elk Pussy in the Everglades, Shit taste like Robotussin &puttin yo tongue to 9 volt battires

Quote Originally Posted by Skillskater View Post
    I have the same opinion as swerv and Zibafu.
    Everyone here in Croatia has the same principle, unless you can do it ATLEAST 6/10,
    then you can't do the trick
    opinion vs fact.....................so the question is has he now or can he if TRIED MORE do it more than that........
    but he can, es done it before......6x....you mean on lock? which he never said

Title

Quote Originally Posted by VerbSkater View Post
    It doesn't bother me that you don't believe me. There are guys who are better than me who don't even know the names of the tricks they can do. There is an 8 year old in my street that is better than me.

Most people might not notice this but south africa is filled with skaters and skateparks. Its way harder to get sponsored in south africa .

I actually have quite a lot of pop . I'm about 6 foot 1" .
    13 and 6"1? Dude I'd go to the doctors and get that silver tongue checked out.
    I'm 15 and only 5"9. I'm considered tall for my age. But 6"1, come on. You could have at least been realistic and lied about being 5"5 or something like that.

Title

I've been riding for a month and I can't even break out a stationary Ollie consistently. Nevermind even a fraction of those flatland tricks.

EDIT: Why did you have to bring Africa into the discussion? Just wondering, it's a bit random.

Title
    Perma Banned
    Licking Elk Pussy in the Everglades, Shit taste like Robotussin &puttin yo tongue to 9 volt battires

at least its not not Croatia, that shithole....hell The worst place in Africa is better than this place called Croatia....you ever heard of it?

Title

If it's real, then hella lot better than me and pretty damn good for one year of skating.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by promacjr25 View Post
    If it's real, then hella lot better than me and pretty damn good for one year of skating.
    agreed