Title

Cool Just started my own little shop

Hi everyone. just starting a little skateboard business from home. i got decks, trucks, wheels & hardware for sale. only in limited numbers. all of it is new. if you look me up on facebook you can see photos and prices for everything. i have been building a website but havent managed to get it looking proper yet. I was running skateboard competitions for the past couple of years and wanted to do more as we can only really do one or 2 events a year. had help from globe, buff, ss20 and sueme clothing doing the competitions. any support in my new venture is appreciated and i try to do all products for a decent price. check it out if your interested. whirlwinds skateshop . many thanks

Title
    Respected User

Welcome, could we maybe get a link to your facebook or anything else that you may want us to see? Thanks though for the intro, and welcome to SB-C!

Title

thank you. the facebook is: whirlwinds skateshop . just click on photos and browse through the albums to see what i have for sale, and prices and stuff

i worked out how to upload photos on here to my album, and the photos have prices on. check them out if you dont want to go on facebook
    Last edited by whirlwinds skateshop; 12-27-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added info about pictures and prices