Title
    Respected User

Default Looking for some good night skating spots in SF

Preferably around Russian Hill or the Marina. I feel like I've outgrown my old spot and usually only have around an hour after work before they lock the gates. I don't need much in the way of banks, gaps or curbs, just flat, smooth ground, lights, and not many people.

Title

i'm always by myself at best buy on harrison, tons o light and some gaps- not really near russian hill though. also the new best buy on masonic n geary has this cool lil parking area that has a ledge just beggin for some wax. dmv- kinda dark but all the curbs are buttery. basketball court on turk/laguna is lit late nire and usually empty. more spots with so much potential if they only had more lights.
    Current Ride
    Your Mom...

Backup Ride
    Your Sister...

Title
    Respected User

Usually I hit the basketball/tennis court/playground at Union and Broadway. The place is lit but closes around 8. I'm doing mostly freestyle stuff to get my balance and coordination stuff back so I really don't need much for space. The pavement in the area where I skate is a little rough and uneven. But there aren't any other skaters there but me so only I can see how bad I am. I've started to get a little braver and heading down to Emabarcadero every week or so and skating in the areas where nobody else is skating.

Title

marina middle school is nice but i hate hoppin fences cuz i'm a grown ass man and would feel embarassed if i get caught so i tend to stay away from schools at night. fort mason has lights but they're pretty busy some nights...
    Current Ride
    Your Mom...

Backup Ride
    Your Sister...

Title
    Respected User

Hey man pm me with contact info.

Title

This community helped alot last year in Vancouver. What are the spots i should see in t San Fransisco? Never been here before, pretty excited for some hill bombs but looking forward to hitting some coping too!10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com

Last edited by MalikCooper; 01-24-2020 at 08:52 PM.