Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    What's their equivalent to "go skate"? Go scoot? Wanna go scoot, bro? I found an awesome scoot spot. Scoot or die! (Okay, that one kinda works.)

Scooting has taken over my hometown, and when I go to my old indoor park I always have to dodge a legion of ten year olds and their pedophile overlord. If there was a way to focus scooters I'd surely be banned from that place.

I'll take death. At least I'll die with a tiny amount of dignity.

Title

I scootered for a little bit before switching to skating, and i only know 2 people in my grade who still do. when i did it, i thought it was fun as shit and i was cooler than everyone. then i sorta woke up and realized i looked like a total faggot, so i pulled out my old board and started skating (i used to tic-tac around when i was really young). so yes, its gay, but i don't really care as long as you don't annoy me or get in my way

Title
    Gay Motherfucker

I don't hate scooting. (And by that I don't mean I would like 2 scoot)
    But I hate that when the little scooter kids always get into my way! Yeah they're just kids but can't they see that they aren't the only ones at the park/spot.
    It's fun because even little skater kids can watch around and they aren't getting on my way so much.

Title
    Perma Banned
    Licking Elk Pussy in the Everglades, Shit taste like Robotussin &puttin yo tongue to 9 volt battires

yall ignorant af. First I aint no bitch or about no bitch shit, so I aint getting snaked or cut off by some TWELVE YEAR OLD.....smDH.....(actually some those mf be like 18) that's the problem

I DONT MIND if they are really doing tricks, not just cruising etc. (that goes for skaters, bikers, bladers etc. all that) but if anyone is doing tricks its cool

and the REAL shit scooters do is fuking gnar, SHUTTING DOWN THE BITCH SHIT (may be hard ) we do daily......the fuck backflips, flairs, triple whips, bri flips, backflip double whips.......ALL THAT.

but yeah they look ridiculous as all fuggg. and like clowns but some are cool

As far as doing it slap yourself if that was ever a question...

so I got a problem with bitches bitchn on little kids.....older cool, but your low man.

I hate kids using the park as a jungle gym tho

Title
    Gay Motherfucker

You're talking pretty much true.
    But I was talking about scooter kids that are just standin on ramps
    Should I kickflip over them all the time?

Title
    Perma Banned
    Licking Elk Pussy in the Everglades, Shit taste like Robotussin &puttin yo tongue to 9 volt battires

someone tell that man he should 720 pop on them(to ensure fuckin them up)

of course you wont land that. but again its not to be landed here

Title
    Gay Motherfucker

oh shit bro... hahah

Title

Well to be honest, im a scooter guy and im 21 yeats old. I was very upset to find this post because i know how annoying is that that another scooter/skater gets in my way. Trust us that we know the rules of the skatepark and we respect you guys but you also need to respect us. Yes yes i know, SKATERING IS MUCH HARDER THEN SCOOTERING and yes i agree with it and you are totaly right. Lets make something clear: EVERYBODY HATES THESE 10 YEARS OLD SCOOTERS. So all im saying is, we wont get in your way and you wont get in ours because skatepark meant for everybody and not just for skaters

Title

Scooters do you mean a faggot mobile?

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by O-F Scooter View Post
    Well to be honest, im a scooter guy and im 21 yeats old. I was very upset to find this post because i know how annoying is that that another scooter/skater gets in my way. Trust us that we know the rules of the skatepark and we respect you guys but you also need to respect us. Yes yes i know, SKATERING IS MUCH HARDER THEN SCOOTERING and yes i agree with it and you are totaly right. Lets make something clear: EVERYBODY HATES THESE 10 YEARS OLD SCOOTERS. So all im saying is, we wont get in your way and you wont get in ours because skatepark meant for everybody and not just for skaters

This has to be a troll post... so you're a 21 year old presumably male, whose upset about a post from 2 years ago, and you went through the trouble to make an account...

Title
    olwXcrew

Scoot or die bro

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Quote Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
    This has to be a troll post... so you're a 21 year old presumably male, whose upset about a post from 2 years ago, and you went through the trouble to make an account...
    Legacy- is in here, it's been so long since we've had a decent troll. Looking over this stuff compared to what kris has brought to the table, it's almost like a talent that legacy has.

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Legacy- is in here, it's been so long since we've had a decent troll. Looking over this stuff compared to what kris has brought to the table, it's almost like a talent that legacy has.
    hahahah, yeah man

Title

I dont even think Kris really counted as trolling. It was more just being annoying and making accounts to tell us that he was leaving

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

I miss legacy man.
    He was actually entertaining unlike our recent batch

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

Legacy was hilarious and wasnt he actually a great skater? Or am i thinking of another troll?

If your headphones aren’t beats by dre you’re a peasant :^)

Title

Legacy was a bad ass skater. His hardflips were so clean

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper