Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title

Exclamation What's Your Opinion on Scooters?

Know a couple of friends who quit skating to scooter insteaed. To me, it's eventually skating for pussies, but they always brag that the handlebars allow you to do really gnarly amazing tricks. IMO, I'm sick of it... sure, scootering is fun, but it's got nothin on skate.

So, what do you guys think?

Title
    Respected User

I scooted 3 months before starting to skate, after i got my skateboard i never touched my scooter again. I don't really have a problem with people who scoot.....i dont really care as long as it's not some 5yr old just scooting around the skatepark getting in my way. The people who actually do tricks and stuff and know some skatepark etiquette are the ones that are fine to me.

TL;DR:Read nyuakka! Read!

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck scooters.

Title
    Respected User

Skootez are for little kidz.

Title
    Respected User

for some reason theyre getting really popular around here
    but theyre popular amongst the kids who gave up skating because its too hard for them

Title

they are people who bump into other people

Title
    Respected User

When ever I think of scooters I think of every time I walked up stairs holding the bar and having the bottom swing and smoke me in the shin.

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's their equivalent to "go skate"? Go scoot? Wanna go scoot, bro? I found an awesome scoot spot. Scoot or die! (Okay, that one kinda works.)

Scooting has taken over my hometown, and when I go to my old indoor park I always have to dodge a legion of ten year olds and their pedophile overlord. If there was a way to focus scooters I'd surely be banned from that place.

Title

No Scooters Allowed!!!!!! Some one tagged this in my local Backyard bowl for a reason! Scooters Suck ASS!!!!!! People scooter because they couldn't skate, so they downgraded to scootering, plain and simple.

Scootering just doesn't look gnarly, and never will. Scooter or die is the funniest shit I've ever heard! If someone said that, I would kick them out of the spot!

I've seen one scooter shredder stall a scooter at a backyard bowl with 2ft vert, so he gets a little credit, but besides that one rare scooter shredder, scooters are gay period.

Your answer is obvious, Scooters are stupid! Everyone here is gonna say the same anyways!

Title
    Respected User

Fuck, I don't mind them unless they get in the way. I mean, they shouldn't be at a SKATE park, but if they're respectful then they're fine. Rarely have I seen a respectful scooterer as they're all kids under 10 usually but the ones that treat the park and others as they should be are fine by me. And ones that do backflips are cool.

Title

Ya, u gott admit, the flips r pretty sick 2 watch on scooters.
    CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Skate edits/vids, funny videos, and much, much more!

Channel: ultradude306
    www.youtube.com/user/ultradude30

Title

Scooters= Faggots who can't skate.
    Sorry if it came off a bit harsh, but there always in the way and they always ruin shit.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    What's their equivalent to "go skate"? Go scoot? Wanna go scoot, bro? I found an awesome scoot spot. Scoot or die! (Okay, that one kinda works.)

Scooting has taken over my hometown, and when I go to my old indoor park I always have to dodge a legion of ten year olds and their pedophile overlord. If there was a way to focus scooters I'd surely be banned from that place.
    Key words there should be ten year olds. That shit is for babies, you look like a total faggot if you're above the age of 15 and ride a scooter. it's even gayer than roller blading.
    betta not fuck wit my hustle, baby i stay on the grind, fuck these niggas and bitches i keep my money on my mind

Title
    Fly Through The Revolution

well it beats rip stix thats all i can say.

Title
    Respected User

the only ones I can respect are the ones that respect skatepark etiquette.

At Fairmont Park in SLC, it was littered with kids after school let out. When I was skating the bowl, the scooter fucks would just hog it the entire time. Theyd mess up and just keep going and snaking everyone. At one point when I ate shit on a frontside carve, as soon as I got up one of the kids was like "hey get out of the way" where he proceeded to do some stall, messed up and just went again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
    U beyond 4Loko. U 10Loko boiiii

Title

Scooters are like cockroaches in all the parks I go to. I may not like them, but I don't go out of my way to disrespect them or start shit with them (this isn't directed at anybody, people at my park always start shit with scooters). If they weren't there, that'd be great, but I know that's never going to happen. It doesn't help that soccer and baseball games go on, and after the game, all of the kids go over to the park and scoot. I haven't seen one kid come from a soccer or baseball game with a skateboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenskater425
    Neggers we need reinforcements!

Title

Just saw a skater get completely DESTROYED by a scooter today. It was a vid where a scooter kid was just ambling along, getting in everybody's way, and a skater launches off a ramp straight toward him. The kid on the scooter (Probably about 12 years old or so), dives outa the way, ditching his scooter. Of course, the inevitable happens, and the skater slams into the hard, metal scooter, causing a pretty gnarly bail....

Just goes to show that it's not the scooters that ruin skateparks (even though it's just skating for pussies)... it's the whiny bitchy @$$ 12 year olds who ride them.

In short.... SCOOTERS SUCK DICK!!!

Title

Quote Originally Posted by supa View Post
    Just saw a skater get completely DESTROYED by a scooter today. It was a vid where a scooter kid was just ambling along, getting in everybody's way, and a skater launches off a ramp straight toward him. The kid on the scooter (Probably about 12 years old or so), dives outa the way, ditching his scooter. Of course, the inevitable happens, and the skater slams into the hard, metal scooter, causing a pretty gnarly bail....

Just goes to show that it's not the scooters that ruin skateparks (even though it's just skating for pussies)... it's the whiny bitchy @$$ 12 year olds who ride them.

In short.... SCOOTERS SUCK DICK!!!
    I want to see this vid sounds entertaining :P

Title

Not strong enough to bmx, and not skilled enough to skate. Scooters are for the rejects
    Youtube Follow me on Instagram : @davidcrystall

Title

Quote Originally Posted by ICMB94 View Post
    I want to see this vid sounds entertaining :P
    K, here it is...

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...cR5Vs41qUMPnLQ

I don't hate them as much as bikers. As long as they don't take up too much space they have as much right to be at the park as I do with my skateboard, it's just that what they're doing is 100* gayer

Everybody loves skateboarding. If you're an elitist skater and you think you're better than everybody else then you fucking suck and you don't have the spirit of a skater....

Title

hahaha. I'm always shocked to see someone scooter today. Thought that it was trend and died out awhile ago...I guess not.
    The grass is green where the herd is not.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

I've seen only 2 highschooler kids around my neighborhood ride scooters. Sure it looks funny but not as funny as the kid I saw pushing mongo down the street on his walmart board.

Title

Horrible Skate or die

Title

Don't mind them if they don't get in the way, but I hate it that they feel it neccercary to wax EVERY surface at the park when its perfectly fine as it is!