Title

Default Need help from any Philly locals for video game

Hey guys, we're building Love Park into an upcoming video game. Wondering if anyone familiar with the park would be able to give us some feedback on early designs of the park.

We're working from plans of the park post-renovation and the original architect doesn't have the old blueprints, hoping to create something more true to the original layout. Videos help but hard to get good references of certain parts.

Really appreciate any help if you know the park from before renno's pretty well Shoot me an email - Dain at iamdain@gmail.com.

Title
    Respected User

Is your game for PC?

Title
    Respected User

the layout itself wasn't changed, all they really did was add a bunch of planters and boxes in front of the old ledges, I'll be there later today so if theres any specific things you wanted to know give me a pm or something

Title

Preciate it ABCDENJOI, will PM..

Title

Unfortunately, I don't know much about it, it seems to be an interesting project. I remembered my first successful project. It was a server created in Minecraft, so we could play more than once in this server. It was very interesting. I gained a lot of useful experience that caught me well in the future. I still put it on ggservers.com hosting. I can say that it was something new for me, something amazing.
    Last edited by Spenser777; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:31 AM.