Default Omit apparel out of business

Pretty sad for clothing business that's been going for little over a year and didn't make it this far in skating industry.

I guess not too many people were buying Omit, especially most online stores puts their clothing on SALES.

I have their clothing, and I am fond of quality of their clothing.

Title
    Respected User

I just dont think theres as many groms out there rocking zero/fallen as hard as there were a couple years ago.
    I got 5 on it.

Title
    Respected User

Well that escalated quickly...

Title

Not surprising really, tons of companies out there and hell, late 70s album cover art on t-shirts isn't really in right now...

skate more, suck less - go faster - commit

Title

seriously? i never bought their clothing, but it sucks if they are. where's the source?

Title
    Respected User

Wait...is there an article online about this or something? I couldn't find anything and on their website, there's nothing mentioned about going out of business...

Title
    Respected User

my friends rep omit to all hell
    Ive always liked the philly oriented stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
    U beyond 4Loko. U 10Loko boiiii

it's pretty much being talked on instagram. My friend who manages a skateshop got an email from Omit saying they're no longer part of L-R-G (Sister company of Omit). Right now Holiday 2012 may be their last clothing line before they're gone.

We don't know where they're headed to nowadays. Moose who was Omit Rider now rides to Ambiguous.

Title

yeah all the kids would rather wear diamond and rvca and stuff

Title
    Blatht up on thum Terries

I feel kinda bad for Cole. He repped the shit out of Omit, tried his best and it seems like it didn't even make it a year.

Great skateboarder, maybe not-so-great company owner. Plus the skate apparel space has so much competition anyways. Kind of a tough crowd to crack into. They may have done better starting sort of like shake junt, just grip, hardware, and bearings. Then grow and start putting out clothes. IDK.

I think Shake Junt is still alive and well because SO many people are/were banging that shit. It just gets repped by way more people than Omit. And the Omit riders, yeah they'd be wearing the clothes, but you never hear them screaming 'Omit' like you would Shake Junt.

Title

I think chris cole was the only person who ever thought their stuff was cool. They had the silliest shit.

Title

Wow never thought they would out of business so fast. i got an omit shirt, and its sick. i just got the basic logo. all there other stuff was a little weird. well i'll have to stock up on omit stuff while its on sale i guess.

Title
    Steez'

When they first started I remember seeing a lot of people questioning their logo choice since it looked shockingly similar to this..

Destroyer trucks had a similar problem years ago as well..

Last edited by dtj16; 12-09-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Snaligaster View Post
    I think chris cole was the only person who ever thought their stuff was cool. They had the silliest shit.
    Very artsy shirt, I kind of like it. It wouldn't be a lot of peoples' style though, so w/e.

Title
    Luke Skywalker

yeah, as much as i love cole, i was kinda waiting for omit to put something good out. i liked the detailing, but the overall pieces weren't all that great. either way, bummin it's done that quickly.
    want to start dressing like a MAN? Then click on this link, read, and sign up.

https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/17792

Title

The only way a good established business can go out of business if when people go and read reviews and it is not there. This just means that no one is willing to write good things about your business.

Title

I give all the work with documents to eSign Genie, who even do digital Signature Maker for me for which many thanks to them