Default Moving to Sydney.

Whattup guys.

I used to have an account on here, millerbestmedia, but I forgot the password. I've lived in WA for my whole life and I'm moving to sydney next year to go to a film school in rosebery.

Anyone know of any good parks around there? I'm not sure where I'm moving to yet, maybe surry hills, annandale, glebe or something. where's good?

Title

if you like ramps like the parks you described, then definately macquarie fields, maroubra, five dock

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Annie_Edison View Post
    Whattup guys.

I used to have an account on here, millerbestmedia, but I forgot the password. I've lived in WA for my whole life and I'm moving to sydney next year to go to a film school in rosebery.

Anyone know of any good parks around there? I'm not sure where I'm moving to yet, maybe surry hills, annandale, glebe or something. where's good?
    I dig Surry Hills, go there and we can drink a beer and ride some wood.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    I dig Surry Hills, go there and we can drink a beer and ride some wood.
    I think you scared him off

Title

Waterloo is a must. Waterloo is one of the most infamous street parks in Australia.
    VX1000 / CANON 1DC / LUMIX GH2

Title

Quote Originally Posted by XRICHO View Post
    Waterloo is a must. Waterloo is one of the most infamous street parks in Australia.
    Waterloo looks sick!

Title

Exclamation

Millers/Manly Vale Skate Park, "Millers" is a sweet little thing, L Shape with a nice barrier and kidney bowl, ledge and interestingly placed couple of rails (1 flat, 1 round). Huge, narrow stair set with a ledge down the side that's begging for a killer BS Lip.
    VOLCOM / THRASHER - SOTY Oz Trip - Grant Taylor and friends - YouTube - 0:20 - 0:25 || 2:37 - 2:58
    #TOURNOTES: GREYSON AT MANLY SKATEPARK - YouTube - Greyson Fletcher AOS Promo

Five Dock Skatepark is a ruthless transition park for those with the guts to skate it. Enough said.
    VOLCOM / THRASHER - SOTY Oz Trip - Grant Taylor and friends - YouTube - 0:45 - 1:29

Gladesville Skatepark - strangely shaped street park with nice ledges and rails.
    VOLCOM / THRASHER - SOTY Oz Trip - Grant Taylor and friends - YouTube 3:45 - 4:07

Manly Bowl Great park for beginner transitions with a wide rail down a nice funbox planted in the middle. Watch out for scooters and snakes.
    Manly Skatepark - The Official Spot Check - YouTube - Boardworld Official Spot Check

Avalon Skatepark - Watch the video, Avalon Skatepark in a nutshell. Beware the water.
    Avalon Skatepark - The Official Spot Check - YouTube - Boardworld Official Spot Check

Belconnen, "Belco" is a great one to make the trek out to, located in Canberra. Don't bother if you are of a beginner level. I would recommend this park if you are of intermediate level in street/tranny. It has EVERYTHING.

Martin Place Located in the city, very popular amongst street skaters with fresh stair sets and ledges. Don't be surprised if you bump into other skaters, and don't be afraid to say hi. Most are very welcoming.

http://www.skatespots.com.au
    This is your holy grail of skateboarding in Sydney. There's a mobile app too.

Have fun in Sydney!