Thread: Swellbows?

Title
    Respected User

Default Swellbows?

GUiiiz what is the cure?? No but seriously this shit is pissing me off i had one in my left for months got an mri on it, apparently it'll go away on its own in time and it has been getting better, then bam my other elbow gets one this one not as bad but still annoying, then today, rolling around try a no comply bs 360 and for some reason only go halfway and fall on my left one again thank god not too badly though. Anyone whose had these before tell me what to do to make it heal quicker I can't stand not skating for months just because my elbow is swollen, after all my legs are working fine.

Title
    Respected User

Ice worked for me.

Title
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

hahahhahahaa got an mri for a swellbow

Title
    Roll Forever

I get 'em all the time. Wear it with pride and try not to bonk it on anything. It's just a type of bruise, it'll go away.

Having said that, once you get one, they're easier to get in the same spot. I think they look pretty rad (I say that since they don't really hurt).

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyGanoosh View Post
    hahahhahahaa got an mri for a swellbow
    Well obviously my doc thought it was worse than that and its not like i ordered it, if you had a lump filled with puss on your elbow that has been there since september would you get it checked out?

EDIT: to grimcity they don't hurt you? I'm not talking about bruises on your elbow I'm talking about these
    except mine are even bigger.

Usually if i fall on it it goes back to being around that size
    Last edited by NOT FUNNY :); 03-24-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Title
    Steez'

I've had some pretty gnarly ones, similar to that one posted.
    Just don't fall on it.. And after it heals, maybe wear one elbow pad for awhile.

Hippers are way gnarlier and make walking hurt sometimes.

Title
    Roll Forever

Quote Originally Posted by NOT FUNNY :) View Post
    Well obviously my doc thought it was worse than that and its not like i ordered it, if you had a lump filled with puss on your elbow that has been there since september would you get it checked out?

EDIT: to grimcity they don't hurt you? I'm not talking about bruises on your elbow I'm talking about these
    except mine are even bigger.

Usually if i fall on it it goes back to being around that size
    Yes, talking about the same thing. Like I said, swellbows are just bruises (or at least the first step before platelets turn it blue/brown/purple after the swelling goes down.

...they should be worn with pride. And no, they don't hurt. Banging your elbow does, but I've never been bothered by the swelling itself.

Title
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

the worst part of a swellbow is when your trying to sit/lay down on something proping yourself up with your elbows and before you remember you have one, put all your weight on it. then you just cant sit comfortably haha

Title

I hate swellbows, usually caused by stop rocks.

Title

The worst part of a swellbow is when you're trying to sit or lay down on something and supporting yourself with your elbows when you put all of your weight on it before you realize you have one.