Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Hardflip trick tip

    Eljay McLucas has a good hardflip and is gonna try to help you learn how to hardflip. Filmed by me at the Hollenbeck skate plaza, in Los Angels. More trick tips are being made, what trick tip would you like to see?
    Skateboarding trick tip: Hardflip - YouTube

  2. #2
    J-Rue's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    oliwa
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Generic trick tip :(

  3. #3
    afroninja26's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Almost Washington DC
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    try a nollie inward or nollie back heel trick tip please

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afroninja26 View Post
    try a nollie inward or nollie back heel trick tip please
    noted, next one up will be propper impossibles, not the the 3 shove looking ones haha

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rue View Post
    Generic trick tip :(
    what would you have liked to see?

  6. #6
    afroninja26's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Almost Washington DC
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DougDesAutels View Post
    noted, next one up will be propper impossibles, not the the 3 shove looking ones haha
    thanks. i just learned them in fakie stance today

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DougDesAutels View Post
    what would you have liked to see?
    what i think he means is its just like all the trick tips that go like this
    set your feet up like this
    pop
    slide youre foot
    catch it in the air
    land
    cuz thats pretty much how they all go if you explained how to do the things it would be better.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afroninja26 View Post
    thanks. i just learned them in fakie stance today
    nice, some fakie tricks are pretty hard to get

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afroninja26 View Post
    thanks. i just learned them in fakie stance today
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalisskateable View Post
    what i think he means is its just like all the trick tips that go like this
    set your feet up like this
    pop
    slide youre foot
    catch it in the air
    land
    cuz thats pretty much how they all go if you explained how to do the things it would be better.
    I have the next one explained in detail a more

  10. #10

    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Whenever I try to do them, I can't get my back foot up. I can't scoop forward AND pull it up. I always do only one of the two...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •