Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Steez'

I invented a flying car, it's been rigorously field-tested and it does work. A lot of money has been spent on professional prototypes, so proper testing has been done.

Just because I type it, doesn't mean it's true.
    I'd be interested to see said tests/photos of the product after use and things like that.

The website Ripped laces, does great field testing and people trust them.
    http://www.rippedlaces.com

Title
    Going south for the year

Basically fuck off with your gimmicky bullshit

Title

Quote Originally Posted by dtj16 View Post
    The website Ripped laces, does great field testing and people trust them.
    http://www.rippedlaces.com
    Thanks for the link. We'll send them a test-pair so they can do a proper review.

Title
    Respected User

Just throwing this information out there, skateboarding has been around for about 60-70 years.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    Just throwing this information out there, skateboarding has been around for about 60-70 years.
    Haha, yeah, we didn't want to sound too "nerdy" so the inventor (a veteran skater) wrote it in the spirit of how he would talk about it to a friend. You're the second person to point that out, so I'll talk to him to see if maybe it should be changed.

The inventor also works in the computer graphics field, so he did almost all of the video that is on the site by himself... he stayed awake for 48-hours straight a few times working on it!

Title
    Respected User

if you can make them dirt cheap, they could catch on. but as of now they aren't gonna sell.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by jkamelo View Post
    if you can make them dirt cheap, they could catch on. but as of now they aren't gonna sell.
    If you think they're too expensive for you then you don't have to buy them! You're free to choose whether you purchase something or not.

Title

just buy shoegoo and you can use it for toecap aswell.
    its cheaper than your idea its like 8 bux or something.
    and some pros skate there laces ripped and dont care watch mike mos my ride on youtube.

Title
    Respected User

Didn't 90s to early 2000's shoes come with these?

Title
    Can't Stop. Won't Stop.

Hey Flauge Rep (swatch) what you have to realize here is your on a very pretty much religious skate forum here. If you really wanted to get good reviews from normal everyday skaters here on the site. Wouldn't it be a viable or more reasonable to give out 3 or 5 pairs here or hold a contest for free stuff from Flauge.

I started a company 6yrs ago called Scoff Skateboarding and we were similar to you. Except we developed, manufactured, distributed our innovation called the Skatelace. One and only true skateboard lace in the world. Sold thousands and continually developed and researched (over the 6yrs)it to make the most bad ass lace in the industry.

Abrasion Resistant. Last 2-3 times longer
    Guaranteed not to fray out.
    Sure Grip Technology so even after the lace rips the shoe wont loosen
    and keeps your shoes taught so the fit and form to your foot better.

What I'm saying here besides the fact we had a killer product. Is we reinvented an already existing product. An already existing products in this industry that are revamped do well cause skaters know them! As you know all skaters are EXTREMELY SKEPTICAL about completely new products. No matter how cool, innovative, or genius they are. So its going to be a tough road for your new product unless you already have some corporate company lined up like Big5 or CSS.

Hope the best on your new innovation. I think the community here has already gave you some good market research.
    Big love to SBC
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover" -Ronin

I use vans shoes and they are mostly white so I use shoe protector spray for white shoes ...You can use any you like.