Thread: Booger Slide

Title

Default Booger Slide

hey this is called the booger slide, its basically sliding your board backwards or fowards, aka the BS boogerslide and the FS boogerslide, to do a BS boogerslide just put the tips of your feet over the edge at the bolts, then push down and pull back and you will slide backwards.

the FS booger slide is hard, but eventually you will get it, its kind of like the BS version but you put your heels at the edge of the board behind you at the bolts and push in front of yourself. its good for avoiding the infamous pebbles and twigs that get in the way!

thats a dumb trick

thats a dumb trick

woops didnt mean to post that twice, anyway did u make that up cuz i made up this dumb trick where you are just standing and ur board is in front of u and u pop the board while standing(the pop for a pop shuvit)and jump up and catch the board while its spinning in the air, its more like a cool way to get on the board

Title

skate and surf, your trick is an old school pop shuvit...and dustman, don't sign your name at the end of every post, just a tip. :D

damn i was hoping i made up a trick

Title

i dont even understand what ur doing but ok sounds pretty gay
    92% of all teenagers have moved to rap, if you are part of the 8% who stuck with rock, put this in your profile.

my idol ^

Title

Thanks for sharing with us here what the booger slide is. I'll make sure to educate my https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/ro...-co-uk-review/ mates regarding this now. I am sure this is something they'll appreciate a lot.