Title
    Perma Banned

Default Attention sk8rs-want to get inked on Spike tv's new tattoo show "Inkmaster?" (LOLOLO)

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for any skaters interested in getting inked on Spike TV's upcoming tattoo show called, "Inkmaster". This is an opportunity to get the tattoo you've always wanted, for free, by renowned artists while filmed on our show! No gimmicks here, simply check out the information below and e-mail us if you're interested!

LOOKING TO GET INKED? TRY SPIKE TV
    Open Casting Call Looking For Human Canvases For Tattoo Competition Reality Series

Are you all inked up and ready for your next big piece? Or, are you a first timer who has always wanted a tattoo, and now you’re FINALLY ready to take the plunge onto an artist's table? Are you ready for a portrait to memorialize a loved one, or a Japanese style piece to pay homage to your heritage? Have you and your crew always wanted to get ink together?

If so, Spike TV wants to hear from you! We’re bringing together some of the BEST tattoo artists in the game for “InkMaster,” and we’re looking for people who want to be their next canvas! If you’re 27+, in the tri-state area, email us at inkcastingNYC@gmail.com with a description and a recent photo of yourself, along with an idea of the tattoo you want and why. Interviews will be conducted the week of June 27 in New York City. Filming will take place in July & August in the NYC area.

Spike TV’s “InkMaster” is the first-ever tattoo competition series that features some of the nation’s top tattoo artists on a quest to determine who is the best at their craft and win a huge cash prize. “InkMaster” is produced by Original Media, the production company behind “LA Ink,” “NY Ink,” “Miami Ink,” and “The Rachel Zoe Project, ” among others.

Title
    Respected User

sounds great an all, but there might only be a handful of dudes here 27+ myself not included.

What top name artists are we talking about?

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iFiend View Post
    sounds great an all, but there might only be a handful of dudes here 27+ myself not included.

What top name artists are we talking about?
    Hopefully there may be some people on here interested because it's really a sweet deal and opportunity so I wanted to spread the word. Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to say who the artists are as of yet- but it's the same production company behind the variety of Ink shows on TV now if that helps.

Title
    Respected User

may I ask why its 27+?

Title
    YoureGonnaCarryThatWeight
    I got shot, ah!, the murder was heinous The bullet went in my eyeball and out my anus And I was hit

If I get my dick tatted will it air on TV?

Title
    Respected User

LMAO! someone rep this dude for me. made me spit my drink out here at work.

Title
    Respected User

I'm 18, the legal age for tattoos is 18, sign me up.

Title

yeahh man why ya gotta make it 27!