Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Title

Quote Originally Posted by BennieRush View Post
    Where can I find some more feedback?

Try google search ..

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Brown007 View Post
    Hey boys! I haven't played league of legends for a while, and I was really missing that game. Now I decided to come back to this game, I really like it very much. The problem is that I forgot how to play it :)) My rank should be really low, but it's not a problem, because of my friends told me to try this wonderful boosting service - click here. They are having the best prices and quality on the market. I am going to raise my rank to platinum and start playing lol again. If any of you want to joing me - you are always welcome. Leave me a message!
    Well, I tried this service and to be honest, I was not very happy. There are a lot of nuances that are not discussed. The thing is that I haven't played lol for about one year, during which time my account was hacked. When I contacted technical support, they said that it was impossible to restore access to the account. Then I decided to create a new account and use this service. Sooo, if I played with my friends, I would level up much faster. But I didn't have time for this, so I decided to make everything easier and purchase a ready-made account with various skins for heroes, as well as a higher level. I had to compare more than five services, the best of them turned out to be https://www.lolfinity.com/buy-lol-account/ . I will not write its pluses, as it will take up a lot of space. If any of you want to try this, then you are welcome. They are always happy to help you.

Title
    and i see all the flames
    Yeah, all I know is I'm upstairs, and I'm listening to my Will Smith CD

buy diablo ii items now, d2legit.com

Title

Quote Originally Posted by caritu View Post
    Well, I tried this service and to be honest, I was not very happy. There are a lot of nuances that are not discussed. The thing is that I haven't played lol for about one year, during which time my account was hacked. When I contacted technical support, they said that it was impossible to restore access to the account. Then I decided to create a new account and use this service. Sooo, if I played with my friends, I would level up much faster. But I didn't have time for this, so I decided to make everything easier and purchase a ready-made account with various skins for heroes, as well as a higher level. I had to compare more than five services, the best of them turned out to be https://www.lolfinity.com/buy-lol-account/ . I will not write its pluses, as it will take up a lot of space. If any of you want to try this, then you are welcome. They are always happy to help you.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Title
    and i see all the flames
    Yeah, all I know is I'm upstairs, and I'm listening to my Will Smith CD