Title

Default anyone up for a game of skate

School is out now and looking for someone to play a game of skate with

Rules

1. Have fun.

2. All tricks must be done rolling. That means ROLL UP and ROLL AWAY. (whether or not you were rolling enough will be decided by a vote of the other players)

3. This is a FLATGROUND only game of skate. Once the board leaves the ground, it must land four wheels. No rail landings, manual landings, caspers, or 50-50s.

4. When matching, the trick must be done fairly clean.

5. When it is your turn to set you will have 3 days to set. If you do not set within 3 days you will be given a letter and it will be the next persons turn to set.

6. Players are given 3 days to match the trick, this can be made shorter when there are fewer players in the game, failing to match the trick also results in a letter.

7. No trick can be set more than once.

8. put your match on this thread

9. Bonelesses & no complys WILL be allowed, but handplants, rail, or 50-50 tricks will NOT be allowed.

19 make this hand sign at the end of video
    Sign is:

Title

Skateboarding is a sport that has been around for over 50 years. It's one of the most popular sports in America and has become an Olympic event since 2020. Skateboards can be used to skate on flat ground or uphill, but it's also possible to do tricks such as flips, grinds, and slides on thesis writer. They're not just for kids either- some people use them as a form of exercise too!

Title
    Respected User

Ah shit I'm a decade late but I'll play if you're still up for it
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StarcraftLedZeppelin