Page 3 of 1300 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 32484
  1. #51
    xpn0yk0nceptzx's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    9,390

    Default

    I haven't been able to skate out cuz of the weather. I just watched that video in the video section with the new Pfanner footage. Got me hyped. Doing some carpet stationary skating.

    I landed a switch heelflip (O_O). First one ever. Do I call it a switch heelflip or do I call it a nollie flip? I mean I was imagining it to be a nollie heel.

  2. #52
    popwar isnt war's Avatar
    Title
    White Russian
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    11,766

    Default

    Just a switch heel I think because nollie implys movement. And if you can flip them on a deck, you should be able to do it easily on a real board.

  3. #53
    xpn0yk0nceptzx's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    9,390

    Default

    Ahhhh good point on the "nollie implying movement" quote. I like that =) Never really thought of it that way. I was on my real board. I can't wait for the weather to clear for just a bit to try them out. It seems that I'm starting to understand the motion of the ocean with nollie/sw heels.

  4. #54

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    flip sorry era<3
    bring it back

  5. #55
    gmgscigmgsci's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    penisville USA
    Posts
    6,097

    Default

    yes i agree but I would even settle for really sorry era too

  6. #56
    d3thcomic666's Avatar
    Title
    ~~WAVY~~
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    5,057

    Default

    i seriously fuckin hate it when all of my friend's sit at a spot and don't try shit, it's so fucking annoying.

  7. #57
    gmgscigmgsci's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    penisville USA
    Posts
    6,097

    Default

    I love doing backside flips or 5-0 fakie because it means I get to do a little fakie revert 180 thing and I feel like heath Kirchart

  8. #58
    super steezy's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3thcomic666 View Post
    i seriously fuckin hate it when all of my friend's sit at a spot and don't try shit, it's so fucking annoying.
    I know what you mean dude. Or for me they just play games of skate for the 8th time that day until we get kicked out.


    Quote Originally Posted by BonesSkater View Post
    fact is, ya'll niggas know im raw, and you despise me for it, because your normal suburban white boys. i get respect cause im a white boy from the grimiest hood in america.

  9. #59

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    i fucking love going to a spot sitting down and watching one my my friends try a trick

  10. #60
    d3thcomic666's Avatar
    Title
    ~~WAVY~~
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    5,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super steezy View Post
    I know what you mean dude. Or for me they just play games of skate for the 8th time that day until we get kicked out.
    yeah and they'd rather warm up playing like 3 games of skate than warm up at the spot, like wtf man, we don't go to spots for games of skate.

  11. #61

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    i fucking love going to spots with the buds and playing 3 games of skate to warm up

  12. #62

    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    868

    Default

    ordered new deck

    yep

  13. #63
    gsosa's Avatar
    Title
    Skate fast ya cunt!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    7,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgetrad View Post
    i fucking love going to spots with the buds and playing 3 games of skate to warm up
    you say fuck a lot for a toddler
    Quote Originally Posted by ChettyThomas View Post
    one of my friends fingered his chick with cheeto dust on his fingers and she got a yeast infection.

  14. #64

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    you say fuck a lot for a toddler
    you're a dick

  15. #65
    d3thcomic666's Avatar
    Title
    ~~WAVY~~
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    5,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgetrad View Post
    I got a lil dick
    fix'd

  16. #66
    BakerForLife's Avatar
    Title
    Fly Through The Revolution
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    21,771

    Default

    YouTube - random skate thought

    re-uploaded since i fucked up on the first time around.

  17. #67
    gsosa's Avatar
    Title
    Skate fast ya cunt!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    7,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgetrad View Post
    you're a dick
    Only to you actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChettyThomas View Post
    one of my friends fingered his chick with cheeto dust on his fingers and she got a yeast infection.

  18. #68

    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BakerForLife View Post
    YouTube - random skate thought

    re-uploaded since i fucked up on the first time around.

    haha loosey goosey

  19. #69

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    Only to you actually.
    i know i'm over it. youll just be a dick to me forever.

  20. #70
    mattmocapadili's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    I had an awesome day, it was tee shirt weather here in toronto, so me and some friends went downtown. As we were skating the courthouse 7, this lady came up to the steps and said

    "your not supposed to be skateboarding on these steps"

    and my friend says

    "I'm sorry I can't hear you I'm blind"

    the lady was just like



    I thought it was funny. :S
    Skating is not a hobby, or a sport....its a lifestyle.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpechao/

    http://www.youtube.com/user/mattmocapaldi/

    Quote Originally Posted by skool boy View Post
    light weight is bad for me because if its windy and im skating a set the the board will fly away.

  21. #71

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Out for a sunset sesh at the Carlsbad park. Anybody from there?

  22. #72
    super steezy's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BakerForLife View Post
    YouTube - random skate thought

    re-uploaded since i fucked up on the first time around.
    Haha that's tight, first ever skate thoughts vlog.


    Quote Originally Posted by BonesSkater View Post
    fact is, ya'll niggas know im raw, and you despise me for it, because your normal suburban white boys. i get respect cause im a white boy from the grimiest hood in america.

  23. #73
    gsosa's Avatar
    Title
    Skate fast ya cunt!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    7,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BakerForLife View Post
    YouTube - random skate thought

    re-uploaded since i fucked up on the first time around.
    You actually say it "Chee-Ma," Also you are not going to want to skate anything other than Real after this. What brand are those trucks?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChettyThomas View Post
    one of my friends fingered his chick with cheeto dust on his fingers and she got a yeast infection.

  24. #74
    Sk3wbacca's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Da 914
    Posts
    54

    Default

    i skated today while wearing shorts, i havent done that in a while and for some reason, it made everything harder

  25. #75
    BakerForLife's Avatar
    Title
    Fly Through The Revolution
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    21,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    You actually say it "Chee-Ma," Also you are not going to want to skate anything other than Real after this. What brand are those trucks?
    damn, i've always pronounced it the other way, haha. and yeah i'm surprised. usually it takes a day or so to get comfortable with a new board, much less new brand but i got comfortable just from after popping the first trick. and they're thunder ellington hi's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •