Page 1299 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 299799119912491289129512961297129812991300 LastLast
Results 32,451 to 32,475 of 32483
    Title
    crazy and cute

guys my motivation to skate has dwindled to a spec of desire. I still really enjoy watching skating and the crowd and the fashion and all of that, but its the actually going out and riding the board that i just find hard to bring myself to do anymore. I feel like i blame my shoulder injury from a couple years ago, but i also am engaged and working a lot, and i feel like i cant go too hard anymore as to not risk hurting myself again. also my knees hurt.

Title
    Respected User

I tre flipped over a cone out of a bank at my local park. Never done a tre flip over anything (or out of a bank) so I'm real hyped. I've been doing that trick the same way on flatground for like 14 years so it's pretty cool to get something new out of it. Caught that shit high as fuck too.

Title

I have been looking for that same thread too. Too bad it got deleted. Just wanted to share THIS though.

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Quote Originally Posted by @logandeluxe View Post
    I have been looking for that same thread too. Too bad it got deleted. Just wanted to share THIS though.
    nice, but the edit is too cringy imo

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    Respected User

saw this clip of reynolds the other day and maybe I haven't seen enough good tres but this was clean afff

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxJBvVOnLIO/

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Shittt that was clean as fuck.
    I have to learn kickflips as fuck. Never was a fan of them and was always more of a heelflip guy, but even my heelflips are shit and I stopped liking them. Also it's harder to go up/down stuff with heelflips because they flip weird.
    Stu Kirst made me like kickflips lmao

Title
    Respected User

I'm on a quest to become a more consistent skateboarder, I made a list of grinds / slides I want to learn and only cross them off once I land 5 in a row. Today I did 14 crooks in a row, beating my previous record of 1. Feels good man.

Title

damn man thats nice
    ill go to the park tomorrow after like a week and i wanna do something new
    i love grinds but atm i can only do 50-50s semi-consistently (mainly due to having garbage ollies) but i wanna try something new

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Yeah it's been a while since I've landed a completely new trick and obviously getting older and more responsibilities slows you down but being lucky enough to still be able to go skate once a week or whatever with a buddy or two, I've started focusing on just bringing the tricks I already know to new places and getting them clean and looking good and say grinds for example getting them longer or trying to add a shuv out or whatever. Setting those little challenges and completing them still hypes me up like I was 14 landing my first kickflip haha

Title
    Respected User

Yeah I doubt I'm gonna be learning much more new stuff unless I go through some mid-life crisis and go nuts with it and break some bones. Would like to get back into at least getting back on the board once or twice a week though, always nice to get some confidence that you can still skate kinda.

Title

skateboarding is cool.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    Yeah it's been a while since I've landed a completely new trick and obviously getting older and more responsibilities slows you down but being lucky enough to still be able to go skate once a week or whatever with a buddy or two, I've started focusing on just bringing the tricks I already know to new places and getting them clean and looking good and say grinds for example getting them longer or trying to add a shuv out or whatever. Setting those little challenges and completing them still hypes me up like I was 14 landing my first kickflip haha
    That's been my only focus since I started skating more consistently recently. I was like "fuck learning new tricks, I just want to have a couple of tricks I can do really well".

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We just built a bunch of new stuff at our local DIY park so that's given me an excuse to try new tricks, or at least old tricks on new terrain.

I'm trying to stack some clips for a video me and my homies are making, and at this point anything I can muster in the streets is good enough for me, haha. I'm sitting on a small handful of clips I'm hyped on, and hopefully the summer will give me a decent chunk of footy to drop.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    Administrator

Getting the boat over to England next Thursday with my bike and taking this over to my best man... I built it about 5 years ago and it's never been used.
    Independent Stage 11 Ti's, Bones Super Reds, Formula 4's, Cliché impact deck. I don't remember what the grip is, suspect black magic.

Basically, what i'm getting at, is that i'm a really fucking great friend.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

You don't roll anymore Viv you little wankjob?

Title
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    You don't roll anymore Viv you little wankjob?
    I've got 3 decks on the go at the moment in various stages of wrecked... Haven't ridden that one in the 5 years since i built it so time for it to go to a better home.
    He's got a nice concrete park with a sick little mellow bowl around the corner from him as well, which is cool.

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We just finished up a bunch of additions at our local DIY, including redoing the entire ground. Here's a lil edit of the new things. :)
    I do the crail line and the fakie bigflip.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Byfb4g1Fq7u/

Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title

Hi i'm doing a design course and need some ideas.can people just tell me what problems they had when they started out skateboarding or what problems existing products have.

Title
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamouse View Post
    Hi i'm doing a design course and need some ideas.can people just tell me what problems they had when they started out skateboarding or what problems existing products have.
    As long as you're buying from a reputable brand it's actually getting hard to buy truly objectively BAD products these days - but finding information as a newbie to the sport can still be a bit of a nightmare.

Title
    crazy and cute

had a good sesh on sunday. landed first feeble in months, also landed my first back tailstall on the quarter in over a year. still have heelflips that i am proud about. I am starting to feel better about skating, i just get so sore the day after. I need to skate more haha

Title

Thunder trucks are officially the worst. I have now broken the neck on two of them. I've never cracked any other trucks in my life.

They weren't even the hollows...

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

Dude is nuts

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Anyone else notice Bams meltdown on instagram for like the 40000th time

Title
    Respected User

No. He going nuts again?

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry