Page 1298 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 2987981198124812881294129512961297129812991300 LastLast
Results 32,426 to 32,450 of 32482
    Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    Damn Cory Kennedy got sentenced to 4 years in prison. I'm surprised nobody posted about that.
    that's wild, don't really know the guy but know he's (was?) a big name

he fucced up bad tho

Title

I only realised I've skated with Tom Knox (the English one haha) several times without knowing it was even him

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

Damn Cory Kennedy got sentenced to 4 years in prison. I'm surprised nobody posted about that.
    rip p-stone fuck drunk driving....i wonder is he bouta loose all his sponsors n stuff

Title

I'd imagine

Title
    Respected User

honestly the older I get, the weirder I feel about skating in public areas

like, some late-20s loser sucking on a board trying to relive the "glory days"

the act of just pushing around on a board will always be fun for me though I think

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    honestly the older I get, the weirder I feel about skating in public areas

like, some late-20s loser sucking on a board trying to relive the "glory days"

the act of just pushing around on a board will always be fun for me though I think
    the trick is, to get good, then you wont be sucking in public :P

Title

If you have fun skating, regardless of your skill level, then never stop doing it. Fuck what some random normie thinks. Besides the average normie civilian usually tends to be impressed by somebody just simply cruising on a board.

Also side note, Cliché decks are amazing.

Title

What's good guys haven't posted here in a while. It's Juonpak can't remember my password. Stuck without a board til Monday and I'm losing it especially because I left off on a shitty session. Good news is I'm heading back to Florida January to escape Bostons shitty winter. Hopefully I can link up with the locals and befriend some filmers. I remember asking for help on front crooks, got one on vid https://instagram.com/p/BqNiVrZAXJM/

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1998 View Post
    What's good guys haven't posted here in a while. It's Juonpak can't remember my password. Stuck without a board til Monday and I'm losing it especially because I left off on a shitty session. Good news is I'm heading back to Florida January to escape Bostons shitty winter. Hopefully I can link up with the locals and befriend some filmers. I remember asking for help on front crooks, got one on vid https://instagram.com/p/BqNiVrZAXJM/
    Welcome to the skate dick city
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1998 View Post
    hella clean

Hi,
    I am not sure if this is ok or not... But I have a project I call Crossboarder Caster Board coming up on kickstarter soon. Before we launch it we would appreciate if people (YOU) within the skate community would take some time to give us the feedback we need in order to increase the change of getting this funded! Thank you/David Berg

Crossboarder Kickstarter Campaign

Title
    Rook'

What is it with people trying to reinvent the skateboard, How is it a training tool, a training tool for what exactly ? cause if its for skateboarding, then the best training tool for skatbeoarding is skateboarding.

Thank you for feedback! I agree with you that if you look at this product (prototype) as a skateboard it is not gonna work. Itīs not a skateboard and thatīs not the intention. In the description we use the line “a mix of skateboard, ripstik and balance board” so people will get a picture of what this is.
    As we have written on our website: ...to balance on it, sit on it, transport things on it, skate with it. You can skate with your feet in many different positions, like using the hoverboard position for example.
    If one finds that to be useful training I guess it can be called a training tool. I have to underline we are in an early stage and are therefore thankful for your comment. If you dislike it, thatīs ok.
    /David

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

i need stu kirst footage
    fuck i love his style and his type of skating, but dude has literally NO clips its frustrating
    its nice cuz hes the only skater i fully relate to style-wise

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    olwXcrew

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Love these dudes.
    Finally some fucking new Stu clips. That dude rips, too bad he doesn't film

Title

Title
    Respected User

nice

Title

Random, but I bought some really cool trophies from this website for my local Jam

Lil shredders loved the spoon award haha would deffo recommend from here

Title

wow larz u look way different than i thought u would lmao
    sick tho followed u

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Probably NerkaN Who Knows View Post
    wow larz u look way different than i thought u would lmao
    sick tho followed u
    What's your insta

Title

I need a new board

Title

My ollies are fucking weird and ugly and I can't commit to them properly. It's so frustrating cuz I have a hard time ollieing off/onto/over stuff
    Can someone give me any tips?

What's your insta
    @apollon_gen

Title
    Respected User

The Muska would be proud dude

So my entire life I've never really had consistent places to skate. Just got introduced to an amazing DIY spot in an underground parking garage nobody ever goes in. Tons of perfect flatground, a grate to do tricks over, some well waxed parking blocks, and a PERFECT ledge that they built. The lights are always on and nobody kicks you out. I'm so happy to have this now, I've been skating it so much. Maybe I'll post some clips soon, don't think I've done that in the past 10 years haha.

Title

You're lucky as fuck.
    All the spots here are crusty, dirty and fucked up. People either kick you out or it's right next to the biggest street on the island.
    I've really wanted to build a DIY with friends but there's literally NOWHERE to do this. There's this "abandonded" plaza with a 4 stair, bank and some small stuff which is nice, but it's right next to the old town hall and lots of gypsies and shit go there so I doubt anything we build will last longer than a week.
    We had a box there and someone stole it XD We're the only ones who skate in the whole island, so that was weird as shit.