Page 1296 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 296796119612461286129212931294129512961297129812991300 LastLast
Results 32,376 to 32,400 of 32487
    Title
    My Balls Itch

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    Chad Muskas epicly later'd was dope
    They left alot of shit out, but I still really enjoyed it. I'd love to see a full 1 1/2 - 2 hour videos for some of these guys.
    skate or die g times

Title

I have set my sights on a nollie kickflip, and i'm close to landing! I did that thing where you accidentally forward flip it, then that thing where you step off with back foot and it landed. Gained some good confidence with the trick that way but i'm hoping to land with both feet soon and really make it official. It's hard to describe, like a nollie no comply kickflip I guess? I dunno it's weird but i'm tryin to get past it and move onto the next thing. It's been frickin crazy, one trick after the next, just been goin hard.

One thing that kinda concerns me is I don't have anywhere to practice rail skating, you know? Like I have no flatbar at the local park, or in my posession - there's ledges but it's not the same and they're a bit tough for certain things at the moment. I really wish I had a flatbar to take to this parking lot by my house and work on. Does anyone know of any adjustable square shaped flatbar rails that are real lightweight? Less than 20-30 pounds?
    Bearings: Bones swiss ceramics
    Deck: Tactics emblem II 7.75
    Grip: Mob M-80
    Shoes: DC Kalis lite
    Trucks: Krux downlows
    Wheels: Bones moffart 52mm

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    heres some self filmed 20 minute mini ramp fuckery

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ9Zsm-lUFZ

nice. Was that one trick you did with the two hands a Texas plant? I was trying something similar the other day, but I'm very bad at hand/footplant terminology. plus I don't even know if I was doing it right lol.

I also got a clip the other day. The dramatic editing is sort of a joke at the expense of the guy in the green shirt, who's a bit of a character in our town. I'm the white shirt guy. The black shirt guy edited it.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZtO4-xl...zzafliptofakie
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    My Balls Itch

Im bad at everything these days, but I've always been terrible at tranny because I never had the option of skating it(very much) growing up. I got a fs slash on a five feet quarter pipe the other day and I'm pretty happy about that. Now I just need to get it every try.

In other news, I am stoked to see Andrew Reynold's epicly later'd.
    Last edited by igrindtwinkies; 10-08-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    skate or die g times

Title
    olwXcrew

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    nice. Was that one trick you did with the two hands a Texas plant? I was trying something similar the other day, but I'm very bad at hand/footplant terminology. plus I don't even know if I was doing it right lol.

I also got a clip the other day. The dramatic editing is sort of a joke at the expense of the guy in the green shirt, who's a bit of a character in our town. I'm the white shirt guy. The black shirt guy edited it.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZtO4-xl...zzafliptofakie
    yeah was a very shoddy texas plant, should ideally be jumping onto it as opposed to letting it flop into the ramp but the last time i tried that i ended up nosediving the floor. lots of fun shit like that to do once you start chucking your hands on the board or the coping. good shit btw that sweeper transfer thing was dope.

Title
    Rook'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ9iRJ9j...isfordinosaurs bunch of overly complicated flat bank tricks that really will just leave you dizzy and confused
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    They left alot of shit out, but I still really enjoyed it. I'd love to see a full 1 1/2 - 2 hour videos for some of these guys.
    oh for sure, the only thing I was let down by was how short it was...easily could have been an hour or more episode. Didn't go into element or too deep into drugs/alcohol etc weird seeing him get emotional talking about sleeping by the beach then he's all "waddup tree" haaha his dogs are eating better than I do. I wasn't aware that was how he left Toy Machine either or the tension between him and JT, interesting stuff fr. Reynolds is out this week which should be equally as cool

Title
    olwXcrew

cracked my board learning switch noseslide 270 shuv out, landed one clean as fuck though so im pretty hyped rn

Title
    olwXcrew

hey zib whatever happened to that board company you were backing a good few years back, think it was called neutral density?

Title
    olwXcrew

ordered a life extension board for 25 quid, sized down abit from 8.5 back to 8.25 gonna see how that feels

Title

Snapped my board so i got another shop deck. This one has a simpler design and deeper concave which works out perfectly.

Also, youd think id be able to land nollie heels more often considering ive been trying to get them down for about a fucking year now. Ive landed some, but im nowhere near being consistent. Ive messed around with so many foot positionings, timings, and even deck shapes/sizes youd think id be able to have them down. Its depressing, but im not giving up
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title
    Rook'

dhjs nothing, was ran by a mate, sank his student loan into it, sold a bunch of boards, but he kinda went full hippy and it put people off buying from him afterwards, so it just faded away

Shame cause they were nice decks, basically jart decks if I remember rightly.

Anyone ever used flex seal on a pair of shoes?

Title
    olwXcrew

Title
    olwXcrew

so how about those skateboards

Title
    Respected User

Wait did shit get deleted or was this thread actually dead since October of last year?

Anyway, have been skating a lot, still don't have health insurance until end of July. I got 50-50 into front boards on a bank to ledge at the park, tried to nollie into it and got wrecked. Broke my finger, thankfully nothing worse, good reminder to be careful until I'm insured.

Title
    olwXcrew

nah the thread got fucked up and we couldnt post in it so skate thoughts v2 got made but this is the og thread lol

Title
    olwXcrew

Title
    My Balls Itch

ya we still out here fam.
    skate or die g times

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just did a bunch of new additions at my local DIY, and it's pretty much an entirely new park now. I'm extremely proud to be involved with it, and it skates like a dream.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjyU86cl...rospectparkdiy

Title

That first quarter pipe looks mellow af. That’s pretty sick for learning tricks

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The smaller quarters are perfect. The transition is mellow, but it's not just a bank with coping.

The big bank though came out pretty gnarly. A few folks have already gotten worked on it, myself included.

Title

I forgot that u mentioned it’s a diy spot and not already a skatepark. That’s pretty sick

Title
    olwXcrew

hyped to go pick up some new trucks tomorrow, been putting it off for ages as i really love having the groove in the back truck that makes it super easy to lock in on tranny but that shit isn't worth axle nuts coming off every other session, mounting holes are all fucked up, back kingpin is fucked as it snapped so i had to put a new one in and it never really mounted properly so its just wobbling around causing hectic wheelbite/makes going fakie hard not to mention a crack running through the truck. had really hoped to skate em until they snapped but i know new trucks will improve my skating a shit ton.

gonna have to hit some heavy fuckin slappies to get down to that point again

Title
    Respected User

crazy tinder dates who think cruisers are cringy, she is crazy!
    she cringed on my super cool zip zinger cruiser

drinking every single day in montreal parcs hasn't helped me get a job
    now my parents are lending me lots of money so i can pay rent, i'm not supposed to be THAT type of person and i'm feeling awfully bad about it.

it's la st-jean baptiste tonight and the WHOLE province of québec is getting drunk