Page 1200 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 20070011001150119011961197119811991200120112021203120412101250 ... LastLast
Results 29,976 to 30,000 of 32485
    Title
    olwXcrew

when people go up the ramp, pop an air, come back down and let the back truck clink the coping as they come in then claim it as a front smith

no

if anything its easier to do a proper front smith where you come up and lap it over then push on the heel and slide it as opposed to just falling in

Title

My kingpin completely snapped on me while doing a trick. Worst feeling ever having to leave the park and not skate because of that, but I got some sick ass Ventures that skate like a dream. Does anyone know what happened to Theeves? They were my favorite and now I can't find them anywhere

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    My kingpin completely snapped on me while doing a trick. Worst feeling ever having to leave the park and not skate because of that, but I got some sick ass Ventures that skate like a dream. Does anyone know what happened to Theeves? They were my favorite and now I can't find them anywhere
    theeves still exist

Title

Quote Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
    theeves still exist
    I have not seen them anywhere. I even went to Zumiez which I haven't in forever and they gave me the weirdest look when I asked like I was speaking a new language lol

Title

could someone recommend a good portable/wireless speaker preferably under 200$ ? Need some music for the sesh and dont like shutting out the homies by using headphones
    Last edited by HailSkatan; 09-11-2016 at 09:48 AM.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HailSkatan View Post
    could someone recommend a good portable/wireless speaker preferably under 200$ ? Need some music for the sesh and dont like shutting out the homies by using headphones
    Damn bro i lost my wireless speaker and i have no idea where it is. any bluetooth speaker will do. if you have a speaker/powerbank combo it will last forever. Or two powerbanks, even better. One for your phone and the other one for your speaker.

Title
    Rook'

I have not seen them anywhere. I even went to Zumiez which I haven't in forever and they gave me the weirdest look when I asked like I was speaking a new language lol
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...rucks&_sacat=0

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cab View Post
    Last night was fucking awesome, after work I hit the park and decided to try to learn dolphin flips. I can't hardflip, treflip, or even a damn varial flip but the dolphin flip is easier somehow. I know I toe-touched but I am fucking proud of this!
    https://gfycat.com/IllfatedJointAfricancivet
    sick dude, get em on lock!

Title

I hate ordering because of the wait, I rarely get to skate these days so I needed them on the spot. I use to just walk into a skateshop and could get them

Title
    olwXcrew

Last night was fucking awesome, after work I hit the park and decided to try to learn dolphin flips. I can't hardflip, treflip, or even a damn varial flip but the dolphin flip is easier somehow. I know I toe-touched but I am fucking proud of this!
    https://gfycat.com/IllfatedJointAfricancivet
    bigup BFL for posting this years ago my favourite skate related video

Title

Ordered some new shoes on Friday, go to check the order and the shoes are listed at 8 (2.5 sizes too small for me). Sent the shop a message explaining the situation, really fucking hope I don't have to bother sending them back and they can just switch them out before the package goes out. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed.

Title

Well what are u planning ?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by HailSkatan View Post
    Well what are u planning ?
    Is that directed towards me or?

Title
    Perma Banned

Today i was skating with my bud and we were playing a game of skate at the spot i was a few days ago with the crazy grandma that tried to shower me. We were on the last letter and she came out on the balcony and tried to throw water at us (from a 20CM gap, because we were at the "blind spot"). There were 2 other non-skaters with us and we were all laughing our shit off. That crazy bitch even tried to throw a huge ass stick at my friend twice, and a brick once. Crazy man. I forgot to fucking film it though, which i thought about doing so after this whole thing ended. Lmao today was funny as shit. And the funniest part is that she assaulted us (bricks and sticks) when we were doing absolutely nothing. We were sitting at a bench right in front of the spot on the sidewalk lmao.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Nsskater93 View Post
    Is that directed towards me or?
    Nah not you

Title
    Rook'

I hate ordering because of the wait, I rarely get to skate these days so I needed them on the spot. I use to just walk into a skateshop and could get them

then order on a day you aint skating :P

Title
    Respected User

my quasi sorta snapped really bad...this was like my second time skating it haha....I think im gonna quit skating for a while tbh cause that like 60 bucks down the drain and I'm already running out of money in college

Title

"Quit skating for a while"

Title
    olwXcrew

not everyone is a teenager with all the time in the world free to ride a wooden toy

Title

I can kickflip now ��... I sometimes land them not very often still getting use to catching it with my back foot sometimes I'll get scared and I see the grip tape but I put my back foot on the ground it's weird but I landed one leveled and good height.

Sooo next week I'm going to start taking the bus to a different park and I'm pretty stoked because they have smooth ground and A frames good ledges and shit.... I'm going to start doing lines.... Doing lines really help improve your style and tricks. Make them smoother.

One trick in the future I really wanna learn is front 270 lip slides. Sooooo sick. Sorry for the brick of words but I'm really feeling good about skating.... Like I feel like I'm actually moving up and the tricks I see pros doing in video parts don't seem so impossible.... In a month or so I wanna collect some lines for you guys to watch. So you can nit pick and tell me what I can improve on.

-Juon
    Last edited by Ju0npak; 09-13-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    not everyone is a teenager with all the time in the world free to ride a wooden toy
    yes bro I understand this now more than ever.... i gotta grow up at some point. not to say skating is for kids but sometimes I just had to prioritize serious stuff over having fun. and even when I do have time for fun skatings just not as fun as it used to be now that I'm in college cause i don't know where any spots are and I don't have transportation lol

Title

Really wanna get this AntiHero X Volcom long t but I'm not gon spend money on shirts Ima ruin.

Title
    Perma Banned

Thanks nerkan and Lmao DHJS that how-to video was great. I've been trying so damn hard past exhaustion and pain to clean it up but I haven't been able to do any really good ones.
    The homie filmed me for a while and I got this super sketchy clip -- http://gfycat.com/TerrificDarlingArmednylonshrimp

My ankles and bruises never heal cuz I just keep going skating and banging them up before they have a chance to rest
    You should take a week off skating. I've done this a few times, but less than a week. It really helps you heal your ankles and shit and you can use that time to go out with your friends, family or GF.

Meanwhile, i've lost heelflips and i can only land them with my heels. Still can't figure out why i can't keep them under me. Good thing is that im not scared of them anymore. I wanna progress so bad. The lack of spots here is unreal.

Title

When you heel flip, you wanna make sure you lift your legs in front of your body. If you still keep landing on your heels, jump backwards a little to compensate for it

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    olwXcrew

khyunjun666 on insta fucking rips im going to learn some fucked up shit like him

i actually had the idea of going into a rock, pop it nollie bs 180 up into a footplant and hop back in

gonna go learn it