Page 1204 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 20470411041154119412001201120212031204120512061207120812141254 ... LastLast
Results 30,076 to 30,100 of 32509
    Title
    olwXcrew

at a toss up between an 8.5 polar or another 8.5 death. quality wise the death wasnt the best but the shape/bigger wheelbase was lovely but i like the polar one

Title

Made 2 was fking amazing!!!! Hsu and figgy killed it!!! Also Dickson!!!
    You gotta seeeeeee it

Met the owner of Orchard. He's cool and I was afraid I was gon kook out and say stupid shit and stutter. Idk if I made a good first impression at all.... Well he's 1 of the 4 owners there's 2 Orchard shops. One in downtown.

got a cool beer holder Emerica stickers and beer opener. If you wore Emericas you got free shirts and if you drive you get these cool license plate outline thing that says emerica

Title

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Ju0npak View Post
    Sick ass man! I've been reading the allot of your posts lately.. Glad to see your so stoked on skating (remind me of me), but careful you don't burn yourself out like I did hahaha.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Seynfeld View Post
    Be honest if he wasn't a Scientologist you wouldn't hate him. He helps the beginners learn ollies and kickflips you don't even need to buy SMS to learn from him.
    Being 100% honest it barely has anything to do with the fact that he's in to scientology, just one more reason to find him to be a weirdo. Jason Lee was apparently so in to Scientology he dumped his chick over it. Do I hate him? nah.

On an unrelated side note, I learned a new trick the other day at the park. At long last I've learned how to powerslide, it felt so sick. It took me a while, but I think the new limited edition smoke swirl busenitz f4's really helped. It might just be in my head, but I find it way easier to get in to the slide with them.
    Last edited by Nsskater93; 09-23-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Title

The fk is wrong with Antwuan?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by bakedchicken View Post
    Sick ass man! I've been reading the allot of your posts lately.. Glad to see your so stoked on skating (remind me of me), but careful you don't burn yourself out like I did hahaha.

Don't jinx it!

Title
    Perma Banned

thinkin about quittin
    idk

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by lonechicken View Post
    "pro"... jump to around 1:30.

Quote Originally Posted by cab View Post
    holy shit. that was brutal i honestly couldn't watch through it especially when he kept asking for validation from random strangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKAPbJMhdyo

Not a fan of Kyro at all, or his channel, but this part is pretty good.

Title
    Respected User

Skating without my daily consumption of ganj is really fucking me up atm. I'm just gonna hang in there! I know my skating will eventually normafy... Hahaha

Title

The old Kyro is like the old Kanye

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

So I learned Front Lipslides on the flatbar today. Took me a good 3-4 hours.

What im just scratching my head at is how the fk am I suppose to learn back lips? You can't even stall on them it's like impossible.. Or back nose blunts? Are these tricks I just gotta go for? And keep eating shit til I do it right?

Title
    Perma Banned

Dude i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, but whenever i feel like quitting skating i have the best sesh ever and i may learn a trick.
    I was thinking about quitting all day yesterday and today and i fucking learned Fakie FS Bigspins. Holy shit im so stoked. Theyre so fucking easy you just have to commit. I was trying them for 2 hours just for fun and at the end of the sesh when there was no one in the way i was like "hmmm ill commit to this one" and i landed it 90 degrees. Man im stoked

Title

Why would quitting ever come to your mind?

So i took a slam doing front lips. For some reason I was in the air and almost at a 90 degree angle about to Lipslides then I just panicked and start dancing on the flatbar and SLAM!!!

Got up after screaming a bit and landed one to fakie walked home happy. Everytime I slam skating a flatbar knowing it's always worse on a handrail makes me feel better.

Title
    Perma Banned

Because i suck so badly and i hardly skate because i got no mates. Skating once a week is too little. Im gonna really try to skate more, skating little = losing tricks = getting frustrated = wanting to quit

I dont give two craps though, had an awesome sesh and learned a new trick. So happy

Title
    Perma Banned

I'll never quit skating. I always tell myself "what the fuck are you thinking dude, go have a sicc sesh". I just need to go out more often, and practice a shit lot.

Title
    Respected User

Am I the only one who uses high trucks and skates 53's? I don't even skate tranny lol.

Title

I had some fun doing clean fs ollies to fakie pop shuv lines

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

Skated for over 6 hours today. Haven't felt this good in ages. Notable stuff I did: Got a few fakie big spins and kickflips neither of which i can really land consistently. Got one rock to fakie on a four (maybe five) foot quarter pipe. Also did my first willy grind!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Conqueror View Post
    the only time I ever landed a backside flip down el toro was when a girl was watching
    Gonna be more careful around storm drains from now on.

Title
    Perma Banned

Am i the only one who thinks that making tutorials for switch tricks is plain stupid? I mean, it's exactly the same as the regular version of the tricks. Nollie and Fakie, yeah, it's different. But Switch tutorials? Nah, pointless. If you want to milk some views then it's a great way to get them xD

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cab View Post
    yoo thoughts on leather skate shoes?
    http://www.skatewarehouse.com/dailydose.html
    i fuckin love romero laced and this looks sick as hell.. but i've never seen leather shoes skated so idk how it holds up
    Leather actually holds up. It's a tiny bit less durable than suede. But it's nice and grippy. I remember i used to skate with some shitty leather shoes i bought because i didn't have shoes and they actually lasted a long time. The only downside is that it looks like shit after you rip it, but it's easy to patch up as it won't rip like suede (my old pair of Adidas ripped on my big toe area when i was doing this 4stair). So yeah, it's worth a try. You may like it.

Title
    Perma Banned

Damn, Daniel!

Title
    Perma Banned

I ordered my Lakai Manchesters x Crailtap/Pretty Sweet and i finally have money for a deck. Gonna go this weekend or next weekend with my mates to go buy it. So stoked.

Title
    Perma Banned

Lmao just made this

Title
    Respected User

dude, thats so funny^^^ my dunks are mostly leather. It's okay, not a lot of grip.