Page 1286 of 1301 FirstFirst ... 2867861186123612761282128312841285128612871288128912901296 ... LastLast
Results 32,126 to 32,150 of 32520
    Title

havent used my skateboard in months thinking if i should starting learning tre filps or switch tre filps first
    .................................................. ..................................

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    havent used my skateboard in months thinking if i should starting learning tre filps or switch tre filps first
    learn switch lasers first
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title

Be original and learn 360 inwards

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    Be original and learn 360 inwards
    switch 360 hardflips

Title
    ))<>((

I actually landed a really clean trey tonight. Called it a night early on that rare one for me.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    I actually landed a really clean trey tonight. Called it a night early on that rare one for me.
    tray*

Title
    olwXcrew

Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    f/s nosegrind ? f/s shove or b/s shove ? dismount at the end of the ledge or mid-ledge ?

just curious because i have been experimenting with that trick recently too. i actually ate shit pretty hard three weeks ago stupidly missing the ledge trying one
    fs nose mid ledge bs shuv out, was trying at the end but it just kept tipping so i tried midway and it worked

Title
    Rook'

haha that's the exact one i ate shit on. i can normally do them but there i was experimenting to see if i could do a particularly long one, on a ledge i'm not used to skating. after like 10 attempts my front truck completely missed the ledge and i dove forward and destroyed my shoulder and arm, landing with all my weight on them and crushing them against the edge of the ledge. probably looked really stupid too.

i used to be able to front shove out of f/s nosegrinds mid-ledge when i was younger, for some reason they came easy. then ditched them for the longest time thinking they were a cheap trick and now that i've realized they're actually kind of sick i can't do them, and the b/s ones work better. shawn powers does a rad-looking f/s nosegrind b/s shove in his DANY part : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ao5ALAwksk 1:18
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title
    ))<>((

Quote Originally Posted by oneday View Post
    tray*
    *tre

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by oneday View Post
    tray*

Title
    Banned

*tre
    Yeah it is tre lol.

Title

*tre
    i use three flip the most actually

Title
    Rook'

Learnt a couple of flippy freestyle tricks today, didnt film them, also landed my first front crook on a flat rail, only grinded like 4-5 inches, so more of a bonk, but pretty happy I did it, theres also a bank to ledge at the park we were at that I wanna blunt front 180 out of, tried it a couple of times and its doable for me but need to work on it for a while.

A mother came on with a 4 year old on a balance bike and another on a tri scooter, and stood at the bottom of a bank, so my mate was saying excuse me, cue a massive debate with this woman because apparently we were giving her attitude... I'm a 30 year old man, shes like 22, and I'm giving her attitude, no love it doesnt work that way. Ended up fucking her off out the park when she let on that her kid was 4 and the minimum age for the park is 7. Victory :P

Title
    Rook'

DHJS i did some nosegrind shuvs yesterday thinking of you https://www.instagram.com/p/BWtzCwRgG8U/ somewhere in there after the first kid's epileptic b/s one-footers. fun skate relearning yet again more old stuff i hadn't done in years, that's gotta be the perk of having skated for most of your life : there's always a full-on well of shit you used to do that you can relearn
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Title
    Rook'

here's some flatground https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxrhvvj...isfordinosaurs and https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzdiVHj...isfordinosaurs

trying out a new phone fisheye. kinda bad but fun to mess around with

Title
    Rook'

here's some flatground https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxrhvvj...isfordinosaurs and https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzdiVHj...isfordinosaurs

did you put the fisheye on ? haha

Title
    Rook'

yeah it's obviously on (see the distortion) and it actually looks pretty sick on the native 16:9 video but uploading them to insta cropped the clips a lot tighter then it's a lot less obvious indeed. (i've tried uploading the wide version without the cropping but then insta would make the quality even worse, pixels everywhere for no reason etc... i gave up)

Title
    Respected User

casper looked nice. don't be too hard on yourself with the ledge stuff, you just need to skate them more. i'm a pussy on ledges, i mean i can do some stuff but the scarier tricks i never really bothered learning to commit to. growing up in a town with no real ledges probably didn't help. i need to keep trying some new shit but eating shit on certain ledge tricks i have in mind can be terrible as i'm getting older and relatively unfamiliar with them, i guess those are notoriously hard for a reason
    I feel that so hard. Trying to learn back tails when you're 25 is a daunting experience.
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StarcraftLedZeppelin

Title

Late varial flips make me wanna quit skating
    Last edited by Imhiasakite; 07-23-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Title
    olwXcrew

took a few tricks to the 8ft yesterday, just basics like a rock n roll, 5050 and a feeble but fuck me it feels way bigger when youre up there. first attempt at the rock and roll i basically did a bluntslide back down the fucking thing then got it next go so i was pretty stoked on that. a few other fun ones like a fakie smith over a spine (also did a fakie 5050 over it by accident) and other fuckeries. good times.

Title

I finally got rock to fakie on this shallow quarterpipe at the indoor near me. I had a mental block about anything that goes near the coping for a long time so I'm stoked on it.

Must be so funny to other people how I can be this bad at skating but keep being hyped on it and doing it all the time. Fun stuff is fun I guess lmao.

Looks so chill doing all those like it's nothing. Park looks sick as well, I wanna skate the pyramid.
    Last edited by Leaf.; 07-22-2017 at 04:32 AM.
    ~Leaf

Title
    Respected User

Even though it's easily the most accessible aspect of skateboarding, I have never given manuals a real chance. I had a little bit of free time this morning and I decided to go to a basketball court and give them a shot. I learned how to pop proper ollies out of a manny and eventually got a few kickflips out. Suddenly all the weird flatground tricks from my past have a new interesting application. Catch me on that flip in flip out shit in a few months.
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StarcraftLedZeppelin

Title
    Rook'

was trying to learn switch no comply bigheels today, and accidentally did a switch no comply triple heelflip...

dafuq :o

Also landed a couple of fakie ollie to switch front noseslide or fakie tailslides on a flat ledge.

Filmed a couple of freestyle tricks

been a good day

Title
    ))<>((

Too damn hot to skate today, might try closer to sunset

Title

goodbye 4ever