Page 1291 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 291791119112411281128712881289129012911292129312941295 ... LastLast
Results 32,251 to 32,275 of 32492
    Title
    olwXcrew

pstones bru ray vids were the sickest, fucking awful loss. feel bad on ck too, sam smyth said girl wont drop him but i dunno about nike. slap thread is a fucking mess.

Title
    olwXcrew

i wonder what happened to him? his part gets some hate for the overdone fake style at some points and a couple tricks being slow but he had some pretty sick combos and it looked like he'd really go somewhere from that part but then he just kinda fizzled out? was on plan b, jumped to world industries of all things??? dipped for a while, reappeared on lockdown (lol) then seemingly dipped again, feel kinda bad p much everyone who had a part in TWS - A Time To Shine made it in a big way with pro models, shoes, proper sponsors etc

Title
    olwXcrew

new deck comes tomorrow, thought id clean my trucks and shit up and realized theres a fuckin crack in one of my hangers

dunno how its cracked there since i dont really skate drops or do front truck related grinds often, thought it woulda cracked on the back truck tranny groove but oh well. just gonna ride it until it fuckin breaks

Title

glad to see it's September and SBC is still up. How's everybody doing? I'm starting school tomorrow so I got a good sesh in today, really starting to get a lot of confidence just cruising around and poppin ollies and what not.

@DHJS what brand are those trucks? Thunder? and what kinda deck do you got coming.
    Last edited by Nsskater93; 09-04-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post

i wonder what happened to him? his part gets some hate for the overdone fake style at some points and a couple tricks being slow but he had some pretty sick combos and it looked like he'd really go somewhere from that part but then he just kinda fizzled out? was on plan b, jumped to world industries of all things??? dipped for a while, reappeared on lockdown (lol) then seemingly dipped again, feel kinda bad p much everyone who had a part in TWS - A Time To Shine made it in a big way with pro models, shoes, proper sponsors etc

I've heard that he's a pretty big kook and hard to deal with. He was outed on some site by his ex for being a tool.

"Sweet as pie, but it's a facade, don't waste your time. He identifies himself as "RL" "Pro Skater", lives in La Costa/Carlsbad with parents,drives black caddy tinted windows that Mommy pays for.

He's really good at getting what he wants, he plays people, makes you feel sorry for him. He's a talker & knows how to turn things in his favor, good at making you doubt yourself and believe him. He's not someone I'd normally go for, he's not educated, not handsome, but he is cute! He pursued me, wedged into my life with sweetness, charisma, attention and focused on our common interests (that's what got me). One of his lines:"I am not a cheating guy, even if I'm mad at who I'm with i would never cheat. I'm not that person." < 26 months later he admits he had sex several times and was given bj's. [I am outraged because he & I have unprotected sex, so I slapped him & he went off on me] basically nothing matters to him, he is only about himself.

I wish Someone warned me when I first met him. Not only will he cheat on you, he'll get you to pay for everything (if you don't he'll go crazy & say he's going to k*ll himself.. his family doesn't even care because its a stunt he happens to pull a lot.. wish i knew cuz i did anything & everything to help him, which broke me mentally & monetarily). He won't pay you back, he owes a lot of people money. He hides pills & weed so you won't know unless you end up living with him like I did. Later in relationship you see his true side, his constant complaining, freaking out (ie. cant find his lighter, he'll start throwing things around, cussing, freaking out.) He won't treat you the way you deserve to be treated. If you like going on dates he's not your guy (he'll take you on a first and maybe second date, but that'll be it for the rest of your relationship, unless YOU pay for everything). He's super immature and worries about his friends not thinking he's cool so he lies about what he does all the time. He keeps numerous girls on the side, and he makes it obvious by texting in front of you, then deleting all texts immediately after. He will then act like you're crazy for being suspicious. Also, he's "never" single cuz he will have someone else b4 you are gone.. the other girl gets told that he's single & that the girl he was with won't leave him alone or now are just friends.

If you still want him, go for it. If i were you I might not listen either. but I promise you'll regret putting time and effort into him."
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Man he does sound like a massive tool, bad karma boys.

Title
    olwXcrew

Quote Originally Posted by Nsskater93 View Post
    glad to see it's September and SBC is still up. How's everybody doing? I'm starting school tomorrow so I got a good sesh in today, really starting to get a lot of confidence just cruising around and poppin ollies and what not.

@DHJS what brand are those trucks? Thunder? and what kinda deck do you got coming.
    yeah thunder 149 teams. honestly ive been riding these decks for most of this year

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skateboard...JuC0Rvobl8wJwg

despite the god awful graphics (i tend to just spray over them) theyre always on sale from 30 quid and in my experience they hold up just as long as every other deck i've skated and the shapes pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    I've heard that he's a pretty big kook and hard to deal with. He was outed on some site by his ex for being a tool.

"Sweet as pie, but it's a facade, don't waste your time. He identifies himself as "RL" "Pro Skater", lives in La Costa/Carlsbad with parents,drives black caddy tinted windows that Mommy pays for.

He's really good at getting what he wants, he plays people, makes you feel sorry for him. He's a talker & knows how to turn things in his favor, good at making you doubt yourself and believe him. He's not someone I'd normally go for, he's not educated, not handsome, but he is cute! He pursued me, wedged into my life with sweetness, charisma, attention and focused on our common interests (that's what got me). One of his lines:"I am not a cheating guy, even if I'm mad at who I'm with i would never cheat. I'm not that person." < 26 months later he admits he had sex several times and was given bj's. [I am outraged because he & I have unprotected sex, so I slapped him & he went off on me] basically nothing matters to him, he is only about himself.

I wish Someone warned me when I first met him. Not only will he cheat on you, he'll get you to pay for everything (if you don't he'll go crazy & say he's going to k*ll himself.. his family doesn't even care because its a stunt he happens to pull a lot.. wish i knew cuz i did anything & everything to help him, which broke me mentally & monetarily). He won't pay you back, he owes a lot of people money. He hides pills & weed so you won't know unless you end up living with him like I did. Later in relationship you see his true side, his constant complaining, freaking out (ie. cant find his lighter, he'll start throwing things around, cussing, freaking out.) He won't treat you the way you deserve to be treated. If you like going on dates he's not your guy (he'll take you on a first and maybe second date, but that'll be it for the rest of your relationship, unless YOU pay for everything). He's super immature and worries about his friends not thinking he's cool so he lies about what he does all the time. He keeps numerous girls on the side, and he makes it obvious by texting in front of you, then deleting all texts immediately after. He will then act like you're crazy for being suspicious. Also, he's "never" single cuz he will have someone else b4 you are gone.. the other girl gets told that he's single & that the girl he was with won't leave him alone or now are just friends.

If you still want him, go for it. If i were you I might not listen either. but I promise you'll regret putting time and effort into him."

yeah i remember reading that years ago but i'd take that with a pinch of salt coming from someone who'd post on "cheaterville.com"

id want pills and weed too if everyone i grew up skating with had made it and i was stuck being pro skater RL prolly doing one man skatepark demos

Title
    Respected User

pstones bru ray vids were the sickest, fucking awful loss. feel bad on ck too, sam smyth said girl wont drop him but i dunno about nike. slap thread is a fucking mess.
    Holy shit! So that's what happened to P-Stone? I've been off the internet all Labor Day weekend except for a little FB, so I only faintly knew he suddenly died.

Title
    olwXcrew

ye, seems CK crashed DUI (blew a 0.10) not far from their homes

Title
    olwXcrew

first skate in like a month and i managed to finally after fucking years figure out how to front shuv properly

hyped

Title
    Respected User

It's so hard dude. I can probably count the front shuvs I've landed on two hands. I can do them nollie like every time but it's so much easier.

Title
    olwXcrew

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    It's so hard dude. I can probably count the front shuvs I've landed on two hands. I can do them nollie like every time but it's so much easier.
    for years id be trying to pop it behind me with my back foot like an ollie/the front hanging over trying to pull it back and end up doing these weird front shuvs that look like they didnt leave the front foot. i remembered watching this herman interview about hardflips where he said he'd set up and pop like a fs flip but then keep his body straight so i applied the same concept and started getting them a little bit better. fucked about with foot positioning yesterday and suddenly they just made sense properly, enjoy this awful photoshop of what foot positioning worked for me.

just on the flat of the tail not all the way, pop it and push it forwards with the back foot and make sure to get the front out the way or youll do late front foot flips and fuck your shins up

Title
    Rook'

if you have your back foot in the pocket of the tail, theres very little scooping action needed for front shoves, just stomp straight down and it somehow naturally goes around.

Looking to buy a couple of decks for spares off route one, deck sizes are getting weirder and weirder man:

like seriously, why the hell would you need those sizes, the difference between an 8 and an 8.125 is basically nothing since its so small

I remember the days it was like 7, 7.25, 7.5, 7.75, 8, 8.25, 8.5 etc, basically increments of 0.25

these days seems fucked if you want to have your wheels flush with your deck, like indy have only recently released trucks for 8.25's right, so what next, trucks for an 8.3875...

stupid.

Title
    olwXcrew

havent pretty much all of those been around forever? i mean maybe its just me but i can feel the difference between 8 and 8.1, some people are really particular over sizes - anything under 8.3 just feels like a fucking toy to me. some of those weird halfway sizes between like a 7.875 etc are a little odd but ehh gives people more options doesnt it. didnt spitfire come out with like 55.5mm wheels at one point?

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

I juggle 8.25, 8.38 and 8.5 and can definitely tell the difference between the three. 8.38 is perfect imo
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    Rook'

havent pretty much all of those been around forever? i mean maybe its just me but i can feel the difference between 8 and 8.1, some people are really particular over sizes - anything under 8.3 just feels like a fucking toy to me. some of those weird halfway sizes between like a 7.875 etc are a little odd but ehh gives people more options doesnt it. didnt spitfire come out with like 55.5mm wheels at one point?
    Nah, boards are all pressed and cut to size using machinery, you have to calibrate machines to do specific tasks to precise specifications so the less you have to recalibrate a machine the better. People did used to shave bigger boards down a little to get them "just right"

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    I juggle 8.25, 8.38 and 8.5 and can definitely tell the difference between the three. 8.38 is perfect imo
    I dont see how anyone can tell the difference between an 8.25 and an 8.38, I mean look at the size difference on a ruler/taper measure, its incredibly small. I can barely tell the difference between an 8 and an 8.25 , any smaller differences just seems fussy and pointless, you really telling me adapting to less than a quarter of an inch difference is too much of a problem for some people ?

I am riding an 8.1 atm, up from an 8, the only time I notice a difference is if I go into primo because the trucks are for an 8 so its not perfectly flush meaning balancing primos is different, but for regular skating, nah, feels no different from an 8.

Title
    olwXcrew

i wouldnt say its a problem adapting but if you have the option between the perfect in the middle size then why not go for it if you're shelling 40/50 quid on decks at a time. i dont see why you'd make an issue out of it if its not the sizes you ride :P

Title

I don't see why you'd make an issue out of your dads dick if it's not the size you ride

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    olwXcrew

its funny i cracked my truck so i've been expecting it to snap and then yesterday the kingpin on the other truck just fuckin snaps outta nowhere

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

What company trucks are those?

Title
    olwXcrew

thunder hi 149 teams. second time ive snapped a kingpin and both time it's been thunders although i've hammered these trucks for a year now and my friend had them for a good year before i did albeit all he did was cruise

Title
    olwXcrew

update: in the pursuit of smacking the kingpin out using the broken half to knock the rest out its now stuck and i have a thunder baseplate baking in my fucking oven

Title
    olwXcrew

it worked

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

The Bam epicly latered was kind of a let down, focused too much on him needing to go to AA.

Title
    Rook'

i wouldnt say its a problem adapting but if you have the option between the perfect in the middle size then why not go for it if you're shelling 40/50 quid on decks at a time. i dont see why you'd make an issue out of it if its not the sizes you ride :P
    I'm a thinker, this is the kinda pointless shit I think about. ;)