Page 1285 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 2857851185123512751281128212831284128512861287128812891295 ... LastLast
Results 32,101 to 32,125 of 32491
  1. #32101
    oneday's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fresno Fuckboys, Califucknia
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    Your favorite band sucks.
    Hey Thy art is murder's old stuff is pretty good you weenie
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

  2. #32102

    Default

    My summer of metal has been awesome. It started with Warbringer, Destruction, Iron Maiden, Metallica and it will continue next week with Havok.

  3. #32103
    MRCK's Avatar
    Title
    Rook'
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    desolation row
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    sick skate yesterday, my friend filmed this quick flatground line of me before we both headed back home, i've posted a lot of front foot impossibles on here before but here you get to see how i do switch ones, i use a different technique for them, maybe that will give you ideas of something to try www.instagram.com/p/BWbBWPOj6An/
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

    Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

  4. #32104
    lonechicken's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Moco, Yo
    Posts
    3,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    sick skate yesterday, my friend filmed this quick flatground line of me before we both headed back home, i've posted a lot of front foot impossibles on here before but here you get to see how i do switch ones, i use a different technique for them, maybe that will give you ideas of something to try www.instagram.com/p/BWbBWPOj6An/
    Your front foot impossibles are quick as fuck. Whenever I'm sitting at the keyboard, I always think about getting back to learning them, but when I go out and step on the board, I totally forget. It's almost like I need to set an alarm on my phone or something, "LEARN FF Impossibles!"

  5. #32105
    Brokenhope's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    sick skate yesterday, my friend filmed this quick flatground line of me before we both headed back home, i've posted a lot of front foot impossibles on here before but here you get to see how i do switch ones, i use a different technique for them, maybe that will give you ideas of something to try www.instagram.com/p/BWbBWPOj6An/
    Those front foot impossibles are awesome.

  6. #32106
    MRCK's Avatar
    Title
    Rook'
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    desolation row
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    thanks, the way i do switch ones makes them quick as fuck because i somehow scoop a lot more for them, kind of like i would for a switch bigspin or a switch laser. my normal ones rely on a ollie type of motion a lot more. not sure if anyone can really tell but me though. in both cases the key is pointing your toes down...
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

    Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

  7. #32107
    Brokenhope's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Id love to see them in super slow mo.

  8. #32108
    lonechicken's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Moco, Yo
    Posts
    3,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenhope View Post
    Id love to see them in super slow mo.
    This.

  9. #32109
    the_unknown_soldier's Avatar
    Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Lonesome Crowded West
    Posts
    25,450

    Default

    Lakai video was pretty cool.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

  10. #32110

    Default

    I've got a question, and want to air some thoughts out, and maybe get some feedback. For starters, I know how to ollie, very well/high, actually (not bragging, just goes with my story). That being said, I don't like the way I ollie. The reason being is that it puts way more wear on my shoes than neccessary. All the wear on my shoes from my ollies is isolated on the toe of my shoe, and the rest of the shoe is fairly immaculate. I don't break laces, and I don't get ollie holes on the side. So my shoes wear out a lot faster than they should. If it wore out on the side more, and less on the front, it'd be easier to patch, and I could extend the life of my shoes a little bit longer. I've been working on relearing my ollie and trying to break a habit of twelve years.
    From all this, I was just wondering how you guys ollie, and what part of your shoes take the most damage from your ollies.
    It sounds petty, and seems like something weird to complain about in skating, but it's just something i'd like to try to change.

  11. #32111
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,636

    Default

    around this general area is usually where my shoes get the most fucked from ollies, luckily thats a pretty easy area to patch as I just get some decent tape, cut some suede off my previous skated shoes then tape it in on the inside and pack the shoe with some socks or something so theres lots of pressure and it sticks. made an all canvas pair of hufs last a good 2 1/2 months that way. i never really tend to rip the front of my shoes on the flick area usually the sole goes before anything else



  12. #32112
    Brokenhope's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcantrell View Post
    I've got a question, and want to air some thoughts out, and maybe get some feedback. For starters, I know how to ollie, very well/high, actually (not bragging, just goes with my story). That being said, I don't like the way I ollie. The reason being is that it puts way more wear on my shoes than neccessary. All the wear on my shoes from my ollies is isolated on the toe of my shoe, and the rest of the shoe is fairly immaculate. I don't break laces, and I don't get ollie holes on the side. So my shoes wear out a lot faster than they should. If it wore out on the side more, and less on the front, it'd be easier to patch, and I could extend the life of my shoes a little bit longer. I've been working on relearing my ollie and trying to break a habit of twelve years.
    From all this, I was just wondering how you guys ollie, and what part of your shoes take the most damage from your ollies.
    It sounds petty, and seems like something weird to complain about in skating, but it's just something i'd like to try to change.
    Try to slide your shoes with the side of your foot... that is all I can think of. That will cause laces to rip and stuff but will reduce wear at the end of your toes.

    To repair your shoes, though, shoe goo goes a longgg way.

  13. #32113
    Dr. Science's Avatar
    Title
    é
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    6,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    Lakai video was pretty cool.
    Any Rick Howard footage?

  14. #32114
    the_unknown_soldier's Avatar
    Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Lonesome Crowded West
    Posts
    25,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Science View Post
    Any Rick Howard footage?

    Him and Caroll have tricks peppered through others parts, sorta like Gonz in the Away Days video.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

  15. #32115
    Brokenhope's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    So I have been skating on meds for the longest time I can remember... they make me skate way better... and eat more. Now they're gone. Tomorrow I go to the skatepark, sick.

  16. #32116

    Default

    Shit

    I'm watching x games and this girl has been skating for one year and seems like she's been doing it for 10. I'm so bad lol

  17. #32117
    Anderson17's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In a world you will never know.
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    forgot the x games comes on around this time
    .................................................. ..................................

  18. #32118
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,636

    Default

    learned nosestall reverts and subsequently switch drop ins, p stoked


  19. #32119

    Title
    Rook'
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manchester, United Kingdom
    Posts
    12,449

    Default

    few bad ledge tricks and a casper on a bank

    suck so much at ledges nowadays haha

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnmzbVh...y=zibafu&hl=en

    For some reason when uploading this to instagram its zoomed in slightly, no idea why, would reupload but you can see everything so kinda not arsed

  20. #32120
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,636

    Default

    on ig when you select the video to upload theres an option to upload it full size uncropped or cropped which it autos to, its a little icon on the bottom left of where your video is


  21. #32121
    MRCK's Avatar
    Title
    Rook'
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    desolation row
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    casper looked nice. don't be too hard on yourself with the ledge stuff, you just need to skate them more. i'm a pussy on ledges, i mean i can do some stuff but the scarier tricks i never really bothered learning to commit to. growing up in a town with no real ledges probably didn't help. i need to keep trying some new shit but eating shit on certain ledge tricks i have in mind can be terrible as i'm getting older and relatively unfamiliar with them, i guess those are notoriously hard for a reason
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

    Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

  22. #32122

    Title
    Rook'
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manchester, United Kingdom
    Posts
    12,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    on ig when you select the video to upload theres an option to upload it full size uncropped or cropped which it autos to, its a little icon on the bottom left of where your video is
    yeah i can see it now, well sort of, instead of there being a button the video clip is listed twice for me, one cropped, one uncropped, which i didnt notice earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    casper looked nice. don't be too hard on yourself with the ledge stuff, you just need to skate them more. i'm a pussy on ledges, i mean i can do some stuff but the scarier tricks i never really bothered learning to commit to. growing up in a town with no real ledges probably didn't help. i need to keep trying some new shit but eating shit on certain ledge tricks i have in mind can be terrible as i'm getting older and relatively unfamiliar with them, i guess those are notoriously hard for a reason

    yeah man, I do need to skate them more, I used to be so much better, never been one for tech stuff but all my grinds/slides would be like 7 feet distance minimum, nosegrinds, smiths etc, but yeah, barely skate ledges anymore so they obviously go to shit

  23. #32123
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,636

    Default

    stuck a nosegrind shuv and i really have no idea how, gotta get that


  24. #32124
    shampoo's Avatar
    Title
    ))<>((
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back and forth. Forever.
    Posts
    12,667

    Default

    I need to learn crooks and nosegrinds already. In fact, my grind game is pretty crap.

  25. #32125
    MRCK's Avatar
    Title
    Rook'
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    desolation row
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    stuck a nosegrind shuv and i really have no idea how, gotta get that
    f/s nosegrind ? f/s shove or b/s shove ? dismount at the end of the ledge or mid-ledge ?

    just curious because i have been experimenting with that trick recently too. i actually ate shit pretty hard three weeks ago stupidly missing the ledge trying one
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

    Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •