Page 1293 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 293793119312431283128912901291129212931294129512961297 ... LastLast
Results 32,301 to 32,325 of 32492
    Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

You guys act like you are new to rain, I am lucky it is not raining yet in seattle.

Title

I think the rain contributed to an early death for my Tactics emblem deck. Oh well, I landed what I wanted to so it was kinda worth it.
    Bearings: Bones swiss ceramics
    Deck: Tactics emblem II 7.75
    Grip: Mob M-80
    Shoes: DC Kalis lite
    Trucks: Krux downlows
    Wheels: Bones moffart 52mm

Title
    olwXcrew

we're not new to rain but atleast for me it doesnt piss it down it just rains heavy for a good 20 minutes, dries up and you think yes finally time to go skate and then it just does the same shit all day even if the weather report says clear/cloudy. honestly i think we had one week this year where it was a nice 20+ degrees and the other weeks have just been fucking windy as shit or raining.

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    You guys act like you are new to rain, I am lucky it is not raining yet in seattle.
    We the british invented rain

Title
    Rook'

Got to skate today, learnt to front feeble to front disaster on transition, quite easy but quite cool.

Also had some weird beef with a guy.

I sat down on this like curb in the park with coping on, its not actually designed to skate, but its just one of them random things that gets coping on to look neat, but kids and myself occasionally skate it. 20 seconds later he comes rumbling over, and tries to tailstall it right next to me, starts ranting at me about how I should of seen him coming and needed to be more aware in skateparks etc. So the conversation went something like:
    Him - dude!
    me - yeah dude ?
    him - dude!
    me - dude ?
    him - did you not see that I was going to try that
    me - no
    him - well you should be more fucking aware in skateparks man and get out of peoples way
    me - really, how I am meant to know that you're gonna try something on this unless you say something to me first
    him - you should pay more attention and not get in my fucking way
    me - so you want me to move then ?
    him - ...
    me - so you want me to move then ? (trollface)
    him - yeah man move
    me - then next time ask properly by saying - excuse me please, and dont be a fucking jackass
    him - no you should just not get in peoples way
    me - so i wasnt gonna bother before, but now I will, you got in my way earlier whilst I was going full speed causing me to actually bail, did I moan at you ? nah I just left it cause it was an accident, and you're gonna come at me like a moron over this when you could just ask someone to move.
    him - stop crying over it and just dont get in my way
    me - .... seriously ? you came at me, you're the one whose crying over this shit, just grow up man.
    him - starts taking steps towards me

I get up, he stops, then decides to skate off muttering to himself haha, think he mustve realised that actually I aint some skinny little teenager hes gonna bully

absolute prick, not like he was a kid either, I'm 30, hes probably 35 - 40 or something. Kept scowling at me afterwards, and no he didnt land his tailslide, he obviously couldnt do them

Title
    Rook'

haha skatepark 'beef' is the worst man, always some middle schooler shit coming from people with insecurity issues, fuck that, you're better than that. and that's coming from an avid defender of skatepark etiquette and awareness. i have this friend who's 35 and always starts shit with people including kids 25 years younger than him for getting in his way yet he's fucking obnoxious not just verbally but also physically, constantly dropping in on people, throwing his board at people supposedly snaking him when he himself just snaked the same people 3 times and just generally trying to claim the whole park for himself when really he's the one trying to prove something and it's just pathetic as fuck, ruins the vibe of the session too
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    haha skatepark 'beef' is the worst man, always some middle schooler shit coming from people with insecurity issues, fuck that, you're better than that. and that's coming from an avid defender of skatepark etiquette and awareness. i have this friend who's 35 and always starts shit with people including kids 25 years younger than him for getting in his way yet he's fucking obnoxious not just verbally but also physically, constantly dropping in on people, throwing his board at people supposedly snaking him when he himself just snaked the same people 3 times and just generally trying to claim the whole park for himself when really he's the one trying to prove something and it's just pathetic as fuck, ruins the vibe of the session too

yeah man I'm the same I am always defending park etiquette etc, I mean dont get me wrong Ive got mad at people before when they are intentionally taking the piss, but an accident is an accident, you be polite about it and move on. 21 years of riding and Ive never had a full grown adult skater come up to me giving me that kinda attitude. had it from parents and kids who think skateparks are playgrounds but not like this, shit was hilarious.

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My homie who works at a Vans outlet store is letting me use his employee discount to get a couple pairs of shoes.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Ayyyyyyyyy my girl is moving there
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title

lol @ that skatepark beef zibafu, sounds like a pretty funny yet kinda annoying situation. Classic tough guy until you stand up, so many people are like that these days it's hilarious. Like why bother stepping to someone if you're gonna act like a little girl when they call your bluff.

On a kinda-related-but-not-really sidenote, I hit up the legit park in my area the other day, it's usually always infested with scooter kids getting in your way but we deal with it. Anyways I'm skating, and I look down and see theres a bunch of crab apples on the ground. I couldn't really tell who was doing it so I didn't bother trying to tell whoever it was to fuck off chucking them. just kept skating, and then this dude that was on the sidelines from an ankle bender comes over and tells the kid this isn't the place to be doing that shit. The parents that were watching (assuming one of the kids was theirs) finally make the kid stop even though they were watching all along. Long story short, the park was filled with apples (or applesauce after everybody ran through it) for the whole sesh. Didn't really kill our spirits too much but it did kinda ruin the sesh a bit. fuckin kids.
    Last edited by Nsskater93; 09-19-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by Nsskater93 View Post
    lol @ that skatepark beef zibafu, sounds like a pretty funny yet kinda annoying situation. Classic tough guy until you stand up, so many people are like that these days it's hilarious. Like why bother stepping to someone if you're gonna act like a little girl when they call your bluff.

On a kinda-related-but-not-really sidenote, I hit up the legit park in my area the other day, it's usually always infested with scooter kids getting in your way but we deal with it. Anyways I'm skating, and I look down and see theres a bunch of crab apples on the ground. I couldn't really tell who was doing it so I didn't bother trying to tell whoever it was to fuck off chucking them. just kept skating, and then this dude that was on the sidelines from an ankle bender comes over and tells the kid this isn't the place to be doing that shit. The parents that were watching (assuming one of the kids was theirs) finally make the kid stop even though they were watching all along. Long story short, the park was filled with apples (or applesauce after everybody ran through it) for the whole sesh. Didn't really kill our spirits too much but it did kinda ruin the sesh a bit. fuckin kids.

yeah, the best bit is, he looks like electro from the amazing spiderman 2 so it was hard to take it seriously haha.

as for the apple thing, over here the parents would be like "hes just a kid, leave him alone" instead of actually parenting

Title
    Rook'

Oh filmed this yesterday, just before we left the park.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZPYDf7BQQX/?hl=en

Title
    Respected User

Been trying to skate this euro gap recently and I have 180s and kickflip/heelflips on it but i cant for the life of me figure out how to do anything fakie or nollie on it. Popping going up is so weird and my homie doesn't even pop his nollie bigs he just floats em

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Been trying to skate this euro gap recently and I have 180s and kickflip/heelflips on it but i cant for the life of me figure out how to do anything fakie or nollie on it. Popping going up is so weird and my homie doesn't even pop his nollie bigs he just floats em
    pop earlier, Ive never had nollie stuff up stepups apart from the very rare nollie big, but with fakie stuff its the same principle, speed helps too. if you can do a little shifty that can also help

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    My homie who works at a Vans outlet store is letting me use his employee discount to get a couple pairs of shoes.
    $70 total ;)

Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    $70 total ;)

nice cat bro. the shoes are cool too.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post

blurry nips are blurry

Title
    olwXcrew

i did a 5050 kickflip so theres that

Title
    Rook'

had to get some new trucks since mine were cracked, accidentally bought some high indys, havent rode highs for a couple of years I think, felt pretty weird at first.

On a plus side, I started grinding front feebles on transition so I definitely wanna get that landed soon.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
    had to get some new trucks since mine were cracked, accidentally bought some high indys, havent rode highs for a couple of years I think, felt pretty weird at first.

On a plus side, I started grinding front feebles on transition so I definitely wanna get that landed soon.
    It always throws me off a bit if im skating my friends board and his trucks are highs
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title

Copped some State Elgin shoes (they seem to be pretty good from the bit of reviews I've found of them), Bones Stf's, and a shorty's "skateboard first aid kit" for 60 bucks free shipping. First time trying stf's so I'm pretty pumped on that. The kit should come in handy if I ever need some extra parts. I can never seem to hold on to my bearing rings when swapping out wheels, it's a curse.

Title
    olwXcrew

banged myself out on the 8ft'er yesterday, pussied out of a rock n roll, jumped off towards the flat and my board tumbled, one foot landed back on and ate shit. had a good session though got a front board bigspin for the first time in a while, another 5050 kickflip off, nollie bigspins out of quarters, clung on to a couple of tricks in a game of skate which i never normally get and just had a general all around good shred especially on the bowl. funny fucking around and doing sort of a layback front rock slide? screechy as fuck. also got a tail stall revert over the spine which was fun. it's nice just having a proper fired up session with the homies and pulling out the weirdest of tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    banged myself out on the 8ft'er yesterday, pussied out of a rock n roll, jumped off towards the flat and my board tumbled, one foot landed back on and ate shit. had a good session though got a front board bigspin for the first time in a while, another 5050 kickflip off, nollie bigspins out of quarters, clung on to a couple of tricks in a game of skate which i never normally get and just had a general all around good shred especially on the bowl. funny fucking around and doing sort of a layback front rock slide? screechy as fuck. also got a tail stall revert over the spine which was fun. it's nice just having a proper fired up session with the homies and pulling out the weirdest of tricks.
    I've always hated rock and rolls. I flake every time.

Title
    olwXcrew

theyre basically my go to on most ramps fs and bs but once the ramps get steeper/a little vert its very easy to slip down the fucking thing