Title
    The Space Cowboy

Default Frequent weed smoker = quick detox rate for drug test?

According to this website, "A chronic user [of marijuana] with a high tolerance may eliminate drugs as fast as an occasional user" (3rd paragraph after the chart).
    http://www.marijuana.com/drug-test/detection-time

Anyone have any experience/other sources to support this? My parents have been super suspicious lately, and I'm going camping next week so I'm pretty sure they're going to drug test me after.
    Last edited by emericaxskater; 03-11-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Title
    Blatht up on thum Terries

http://www.drugtest-solutions.com/tea.htm

I smoked every day for years and I drank this right before my test (as directed) and passed. the only thing about it, is you sorta need to know a window of time when you will get tested. But it works. You used to be able to find it in health food stores but a lot of them stopped carrying it because it always got jacked.

Title
    Perma Banned

drink vinegar

Title
    Respected User

You could fill a condom with apple juice mixed in water, and empty that into the test container? Some professional cyclists have done it in the past to trick the EPO tests.

Yes, i know the irony.

Title

I've had plenty of court ordered drug tests just drink a gallon or 2 of water a day for a week. Or since it's your parents just piss half way and fill it up the rest with water my friend used to do that and it worked everytime but I never wanted to risk it with my p.o. and go to jail.

Title
    The Space Cowboy

so... bump so i dont get fucked over

Title
    Resident idiot or so I thougt

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    You could fill a condom with apple juice mixed in water, and empty that into the test container? Some professional cyclists have done it in the past to trick the EPO tests.

Yes, i know the irony.
    If you're gonna do that, you might as well get a clean person to piss for you just to try to make it seem as legit as can be.

Anyway, how much do you weigh OP?

Title
    Terminally Chill

stop smoking now, exercise regularly and drink lots of fluids and you should be good by next week if you have a reasonable metabolism.

ive passed an at home test after heavy smoking in just a week, and once passed on the next day(having previously smoked the night before, but hadn't smoked before that in months, and skated all day the next day.)
    whitetrash's partner in crime

Title
    Respected User

water+exercise+sauna+anything with niacin in it. assuming it's not a lab test,i don't think your parents will care if your pee is clear or not so drink a lot of water and it'll dilute the amount of thc into undetectable levels for a strip test

Title
    O-K):

buy some of that detox forumla, worked for my buddy when he joined the army?\

how old are you though? pretty sure if you're over 16 doctors cant give drug test results to your parents without consent

Title
    The Space Cowboy

I'm 18, but it's a home drug test

Title
    Respected User

ill tell you exactly what i did and i passed. smoked up to two days before the test. of course the only difference is mine was labcorp and i got to choose the time frame for the test.

two nights before, i took 750 mg niacin.
    that next morning i took 250 mg niacin and i skated all day while drinking at least 2 gallons of water.

that evening i took 500 mg niacin since the test was the next day. woke up in the morning and pissed(first piss is always dirtiest)
    then i proceeded to drink waters as i had been.

KEY PART right here- i bought this jello mix called suregel(so nasty) mixed it with a gatorade and drank it 2 hours before my test. and proceeding to drink waters because with this mix, you need to really, i mean really hydrate yourself. i was also taking vitamin b pills to help the color of my urine.

had a nice fast food meal right before my test to also give my piss some yellow coloring.(greasy foods)

when i got to the test, as i was peeing in the cup, you gotta pee into the toilet for a little, then the cup, then the toilet again. (since the beginning and end of your piss is dirtiest for whoever didnt know that)

got a call about a week later for my job. Keep a good mindset though man thats what i did honestly i think it helped more than anything. i would think "im gonna pass this drug test. I know i can pass. if its meant to be itll happen" shit like that works wonders in life, youd be surprised.

hope it helps if you choose to go my way. either way good luck man.

Title
    Respected User

i just drink gallons of cranberry juice since that clears your system well.

Title
    Respected User

i found a home drug test kit for 3 dollars at the salvation army yesterday

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

I'm not your buddy, pal.

Title
    Respected User

I'm not your pal, guy