Title

Default getting a new board

im getting a new board and i was looking at a threat by zero board. Are these any good? and ive heard that zero makes decks with shallow concaves, are these good for flatland and flip tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R06rav1ty View Post
    im getting a new board and i was looking at a threat by zero board. Are these any good? and ive heard that zero makes decks with shallow concaves, are these good for flatland and flip tricks?
    You will live and learn, man - get down to your local Skater Owned Store and stand on a few boards. The guys behind the counter will give you all the advice you need!

Title

Good morning! Are you a learners? Do you need help with your hometasks and you are you asking a question like: “What writing agency can help me with my essay papers very fast? So, visitors, you are on the wright way! Our brilliant online service (you can check good nursing pico questions here) provides students with high quality at affordable price!!!

Title

If you are a beginner, you might as well check on your height, weight, and even the size of your shoes. From there, you’ll have an idea of what size skateboard for beginner to choose.
    Last edited by HardyM; 12-09-2021 at 02:49 AM.