Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Title

Vans No Skool(I think) - Great grip and comfortable but tear up fast. 6/10

Title

adio hamiltons- pretty comfortable good grip, laces rip kind of easily

dvs berra's -sort of comfortable, laces rip insanely easy, mine had a humongous hole in them n when i did a kickflip my foot like my sock would hit the bord overall the worst shoe ive ever had heres a pic--

vans rowley slims(black and grey)- overall the most uncomfortable shoe of my life- obviously not made for skating in

es rick mccrank anti socials- laces hold up very very well- ive had mine for 2 months n theres no rips, your flick foot will probably stat wearing n there is like a hole forming but i juts put some shoe goo on it and it is aesome probbably the best shoe ive ridden in a long time--and breaks in easily
    Last edited by sponser wanna-be; 02-11-2006 at 11:58 AM.

Title

Vans Rowley XL2
    These shoes were insanely light,but wore out to quickly, they skated well. The sole wore out quickly, I went through about 10 pairs of laces. I liked how they skated but they last about 4-5 months, depending on how good you are. If you like shoes that skate well get them. I had two pairs of them suede, and the other leather. I skated them 5 months, but my entire foot was sticking through it. 5/10

Title
    Respected User

Es Accelerates: These are my main skate shoes and theyre a great shoe. Hasnt ripped for me yet. Stitches have ripped from kickflipping, but they still have grip.

Adio Wray's: Great grip. havent skated them too much. the stitching near the heel came off really fast though

Circa Appleyards: not that great of a shoe. ripped really fast and lost grip fast

Title

reynolds 2- the shoes are really good! they dont rip easy at all and ive had them for like a month now and they are still pretty good.

rowley [xl 3]- good shoe. the suede rips fast, but there is rubber under it. practically the same as trejilo. good grip.

lakia johnson 3- they were ok, but ripped easy. there was a big whole on the bottom after a month and the laces ripped fast.

adio rays- omg these shoe's soles ripped all the way off! i had them for 1 week and they ripped. the toe cap was completely gone on both shoes. i wouldnt buy them.
    pain is the only weakness

Title

Adio viva bam:
    Lasts a good while before they started ripping, Grip is good, Not so comfortable footbed

Title

Adio cooper- gd shoe, strong, dont rip easy but the sole wears fast
    Dvs dresdan- nice comfortabile, grips pretty good but rip easy if you dont use shoe goo
    Ipath yogi his- last quite a while, nice sole
    Ellington 1- great shoe, lasted pretty well, comfortablile but a bit bulky
    Ellington 2- rubbish shoe ripped in a week or so
    Es accelerate- lasted ok with shoe goo, nice sole lasted well
    Nike sb classics- great board feel, lasting wellm but not much support
    Reynolds 2- great shoe, nice feel, didnt last that long though

Title

has anyone has etnies kingpins just got em aree they any good do the shoe laces rip easy any other deatil bout em please tell me

Title

dc court grafik- bad feel,rips quickly, laces are pretty strong. pretty bad shoe
    SKATE FOR LIFE

DC Courts- Lasting 6 months and counting!. It's kinda falling apart now. But these are the best shoes ever. Buy these. I skate 2 hours on weekdays and 6 hour weekends and there still hella good. I do sets and flip tricks. These shoes ARE THE SHIT.

Title

Etnies Callicuts: Gay shoes...Don't get these in synthetic materials.

Etnies Artos: These were pimp shoes. The rubber on the sides got a hole in it before the leather or the sole!!! Yea really comfy too. great shoes.

C1rca CX205: Again don't get these in synthetic materials... The rubber toecap wears down way too fast.Since the stitching is right there in the toecap it comes off super fast. The rubber underlay doesn't help out either. Plus thes shoes took a good time to break in and were bulky.

So in conclusion...SYNTHETIC SUXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

Title

Osiris The Troma/ black suede, thick layer on the toes, rubber layer under the suede, grip is lasting, still lasted me 3 weeks without any holes(yet), weird feeling on the board when you first ride it, but feels comfortable soon, costs up tp 50$.

Title

eS accelerates - effing horable. the whole sole fell off within a month, and this happened to all my friends who had them

emerica felt- pretty good, but they started ripping the first day. the grip doesnt last long at ALL, but the board feel is really great. no G2 or stifoam tho.

Lakai Monarch:not all that well.laces tore after 1 really good session.sole got a hole after that same session.they were kinda comfy.

Adio Bam V2:they sucked.

Adio Eugene:One of the best shoes I evur had.very comfy,durable,stylish.I dont kno if they are still made.

Adio Hamiltons:they sucked.ripped easily,not all that comfy,shoelaces ripped easy.

DVS Revival ( mine were black and gum color):kinda good,not much skating goodness,mostly for style

DVS Bexley:Just got them today and they feel so good but I haven't skated them,waiting for them to get a little older

DVS Daewon 8:they were soo good.good board feel,laces ripped after a little while,not much tearing,still have them,just need laces.
    Last edited by DVS_skater3; 02-25-2006 at 09:53 PM.

Title

eS Cramers - Good feel, a tad skinny, the toe cap rips after about a month and a half, nothing shoegoo can't fix. Laces never rip, the only downside is that they're really slippery once the grip has worn off the toecap, but again shoegoo can fix this. They last about 3 months.

Overall decent shoe 7.5/10

Title

duffs attack-Grip lasts looong time, very comfortable. If you skate hard without shoe goo or anything they will last you about 3 months. They have lace protectors but after about 6 months those rip. Your laces will not rip for a while

Fallen Rival Lo-Fis-Suade, grip lasts a while but not great. Very comfy. Rips fast

Title

what about nike team edition? or nike p rods?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by krux
    How does the size run? Like if I normally wear a 10 should I get 9.5 or 10.5 or just 10?
    its if you where 10 get 9.5 or 9 all shoes are different
    "dont talk just skate" - jamie thomas

Title

Es Accel Plus-Simply amazing. Dont waste your time reading these shoe posts. Get these shoes. Or get Nike dunks.

Title

adio viva by bam:there alright except for that they say bam on them they have a rubber front

dc ryan smith pro:great last long time great board feel all around great shoe

es accel:good board feel last sort of long all around good shoe

emerica ellingtons:loved these shoes good board feel last long get em if there still available

ksl 1:if u have them in nubuck they are great they are lasting long still skating with them they have good boardfeel
    my shoes my pants

Title

DC JK6:only had them for like 5 days but so far theres been no ripping, grip is still like when i bought them, they arent to comfy though but overall there pretty good.

Title
    Respected User

edit

Title

Adio Bam V2. The toe rips really quick and the air bag in the heel pops.

Adio Viva I think they are a good shoe they are durible.
    On the movie "Grind" Jimmy Willson Is he a real skater????
    ^^ funniest thing I`ve heard for a while

Title

C1rca MA207 : Very durable toe cap...good lace protection, has a heel gel pad, really low, get hit in the ankles alot. Sole wears REALLY FAST.

Setup:
    Deck: Blind OG logo Resin 7-ply 7.6"
    Trucks: Fury SS Raw
    Bearings: Pig Swiss
    Wheels: Flip Swirlcuts
    Grip: MoB perforated
    Risers: Dooks Shock Pads and Lucky
    Shoes: Circa AP806

i have a pair of vans. they ripped on the stitch on teh top in about 2 weeks. then the grip on the bottom got all wore in about a month. then teh bottom started to peel off in about month and a half maybe. then the side started ripping and now i have a big hole in teh shoes i skate in but only b/c they're broke in really good. ummmmmm don't buy them i wouldn't again