Page 3230 of 3245 FirstFirst ... 223027303130318032203226322732283229323032313232323332343240 ... LastLast
Results 80,726 to 80,750 of 81110

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

riding the government r&d money train through the land of emergency use authorizations

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    not only that it remains but also that you maintain it

becoming the next david goggins or henning or whatever that old dudes name is on here isnt easy, even if genetics are on your side. but i do agree - i dont want to be one of those people that says, "if i was your age again..." ive done that enough in my own head already. if i cant climb a mountain at 70 then i might as well die

also what about when ya dicc broke

but i think in the end if you can look back and refrain from seeing large periods of your past as wasted, you're doing alright
    I'm already kinda planning on staying healthy as long as I can, but yeah this kind of shit takes decades of dedication and planning ahead in this day and age. I don't have the best genetics for longevity but by the way things are going now and due to my massive lifestyle change I'll probably be the healthiest male in my family. I don't really give a fuck about longevity but if you're able to maintain good health then why the fuck not live long? I'm in this because I like being in control. There's something comforting about being in control of your own mortality (accidents aside). I like knowing that I'm good health and if shit goes south I can always end it.

If ya dicc broke then ya dicc broke, you know? Use it while you're young.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

just dont get trapped in shitty complacency like 99% of the population

Title
    blunted in a 600

Yeah SCLZ she probably does, during this pandemic I realised I should probably get out and do more things. Chiefly, I want to live overseas for a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    not only that it remains but also that you maintain it

becoming the next david goggins or henning or whatever that old dudes name is on here isnt easy, even if genetics are on your side. but i do agree - i dont want to be one of those people that says, "if i was your age again..." ive done that enough in my own head already. if i cant climb a mountain at 70 then i might as well die

also what about when ya dicc broke

but i think in the end if you can look back and refrain from seeing large periods of your past as wasted, you're doing alright
    75 I'm turning the taps off

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-at-75/379329/

This article raises a good point that we're living longer but not better

My great aunt and uncle are mid 90s and still go on hikes and stuff, but then my grandma is like ten years younger and has dementia even though she lived very healthily so it's a wash

I wanna be that old guy in his 50s and 60s who can bench two plates and wears shorts that are a little too short

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    It's funny reading through this page seeing how grown up everyone is, it feels like I haven't changed much but looking back to the last time logging in here I guess things have changed for me as well.

What does everyone do for work? Nice to see Stookie working in finance, and damn, UMSM making 6 figures? What the fuck you doing bro.
    Haha take me back to 2009/10 when I was skating virtually every day and a young noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

the elderly in 50 years are gonna be doing tik tok dances to meme songs

Title
    blunted in a 600

thinking about getting a go pro but god damn i don't know where to start and every little accessory is so freaking expensive
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

I gotta hero 7 black that's never been used, been thinking of getting rid of it

Title
    _______

I remember I was about 350 miles north of vegas, 100 miles north of the closest small town and some dude is just out there next to a pick up truck at 5 am pounding in t-post fencing by himself. He looked maybe 50. We stopped to talk to him. He told us about being a frogman in the war and shit. A couple war stories and whatnot. 97 years old.

Title
    kind of respected user

old dudes are crazy lol. my grandpa is in his 80s and built his own house a few years ago pretty much by himself with a little bit of help from his brothers. They all have a bunch of land out in the country and his brothers always had houses and lived there but my grandpas was just an empty lot because he always lived in the city with us but then he moved up there a few years ago. He's starting to slow down a little bit now since he has cancer and can't really walk anymore but up until like a year ago he was still fixing cars for people.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

most of the men in my grandmothers side were killed in the war, and never met my dad. I don't have many old people in my family to see how we turn out, my grandma is like 89 tho

Title
    Respected User

Same. My grandma is 89 too, she's really health conscious but her son (my dad) is her polar opposite. I remember thinking she's dumb as fuck telling me what to eat and what not to eat when I was little but now I realized she's right. By age 18 my sugar intake was so bad that I was getting symptoms of hyperglycemia like sores on my feet and itchy legs. I was on a straight path to diabetes like both of my parents but I turned it around and reversed it.

I don't see her dying before 100, she is seriously athletic but she's as wrinkled as a prune. She can swim more laps around the pool than I can and she does so daily. I really don't think it's that far fetched for the average Joe to be healthy and active well into their 80s, it just takes a bit of health consciousness and a bit of luck (not getting cancer, accidents or spontaneous diseases). Most people eat like shit, are overweight and live sedentary lives, that's why they live in misery in their final decade on this planet.

I could give her a 20 second head start and still beat her, but srsly that's impressive. This is a person telling the grim reaper to fuck off, they still got shit to do.

Last edited by Tommyboy; 06-26-2020 at 03:19 AM.

Title
    My Balls Itch

I know nobody is going to watch the video, but my favorite boxer was winning major titles in his late 40's. He switched to a more defensive/counter-puncher style and lived entirely clean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2I0iDQoLXQ
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

I'm not gonna watch it because you've already sent it to me before

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    I know nobody is going to watch the video, but my favorite boxer was winning major titles in his late 40's. He switched to a more defensive/counter-puncher style and lived entirely clean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2I0iDQoLXQ
    my favorite boxer was known as the drunken master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL9TDcXvDCw

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

I can tell he took too many hits to the head, he said you dont need a lot of jelly just keep adding more peanut butter. Every one knows you need just as much jelly as peanut butter

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I can tell he took too many hits to the head, he said you dont need a lot of jelly just keep adding more peanut butter. Every one knows you need just as much jelly as peanut butter
    Yup, 0 of each.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    Yup, 0 of each.
    your score with womanz

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

Title
    Respected User

Skate or die mofosss

Title
    Respected User

Who the heck made me a respected user :(

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

Quote Originally Posted by imnikola View Post
    Who the heck made me a respected user :(
    I had rep reset like 2-3 times so I could manipulate it, but now it's just disabled so you're like grandfathered in or some shit.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I had rep reset like 2-3 times so I could manipulate it, but now it's just disabled so you're like grandfathered in or some shit.
    That OG privilege :)

Sup people! How are you all?

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

smoking a bowl, about to make breakfast while showering. then I need to do an AM booze run

Title
    Respected User

I'm gonna be fun, smoke one and mow the lawn hah

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

i actually like the smell of cut grass, don't leave your clippings on your lawn like a dildo.