Page 3202 of 3215 FirstFirst ... 220227023102315231923198319932003201320232033204320532063212 ... LastLast
Results 80,026 to 80,050 of 80351
    Title

I need to find a way to make money on the side other than adult webcam. That shit gets old quick

Holy shit I made a few replies outside the off topic section and in skateboarding sections helping out people. Fuck they say when you get old the mind the first thing to go. Someone hold me but don't stick your finger in past the first knuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    a few days ago I got a gaming pc for the first time ever. Add me on steam - tjm_tk .

the only games I have right now are tekken 7 and skullgirls but I'll probably pick up a couple more cheap games soon.
    I hope you built it and didn't go pre-build
    Last edited by Valo Negroth; 04-29-2019 at 05:25 AM.

Title
    Respected User

I vaguely remember brad, how long ago did he pass?

nevermind, just saw the obituary, he had his whole life ahead of him, makes you think sometimes...

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Valo Negroth View Post
    I need to find a way to make money on the side other than adult webcam. That shit gets old quick

Holy shit I made a few replies outside the off topic section and in skateboarding sections helping out people. Fuck they say when you get old the mind the first thing to go. Someone hold me but don't stick your finger in past the first knuckle.

I hope you built it and didn't go pre-build
    i got a laptop cause i need to be able to take it places for work. I'll probably build something more powerful next year when I have more money and I'm settled in somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Bro added you. Let's hop on some fightans sometime. Still don't have Tekken though.
    it gets really cheap sometimes esp. on steam. if you wait til around major tournaments or steam sale you can probably get it for like 10 bucks. i think sfv is $8 cause of the capcom sale rn. (edit: yeah i just realized tekken is actually on sale for $20 right now i'm mad i just payed full price for it on pc a week ago)

I already had skullgirls for ps4 but i got it on steam too cause it was only $1 from fanatical.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 04-29-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Title
    blunted in a 600

I mean I haven't built a PC but I installed new RAM and an SSD in my old ass Macbook and it was so satisfying... and easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    kind of respected user

I think when I eventually build one I’ll probably just let my younger brother handle most of it to be honest, he’s built a couple of his own and he’s really smart with shit like that. I could probably figure it out myself too but I’m sure he would enjoy it.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    I think when I eventually build one Iíll probably just let my younger brother handle most of it to be honest, heís built a couple of his own and heís really smart with shit like that. I could probably figure it out myself too but Iím sure he would enjoy it.
    No you should build it he can tell you what to do, nothing better than cracking open and seeing the parts and box for the first time.

I still play Playstation more but Steam and shit.

Download UPlay and see if Assassin's Creed Unity is still free on it.

Title
    _______

Valo, it is good to see you sticking your nose back on here, in our final days, all the OGs come out to play.

Title

How much does a skateboard cost?

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Phillips View Post
    Depends, mate. First of all welcome XD
    A complete (here in Greece atleast) can cost from 75-110 euros, most of the times.
    A complete is the wiser choice if you're a beginner and have no idea what to choose, since you can upgrade every part with the passing of time when you learn what works the best for you.
    If you build one buy yourself it can cost a bit more, I'll give you my setup for example:
    Deck: MoC (greek brand) 50euros
    Trucks: Thunder Team Classics Hi 65 euros
    Wheels: Bones Classics (or OGs iirc) 25 euros
    Bearings: Andale Blues 20 euros (got em for free)
    Hardware: Shorty's 3 euros
    In total, 163 euros.
    Of course, a setup you built yourself will be better and will usually last more, since completes usually have shitty parts since one company makes all the parts, and usually uses generic parts that are shittier in quality.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title

this site is still alive thought it got shut down 3 years ago bruh
    .................................................. ..................................

Title
    My Balls Itch

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Phillips View Post

A bit under $150.
    skate or die g times

Title
    blunted in a 600

bout tree fiddy
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Looking at some property in northern AZ on top of a rental property. AZ is legalizing hemp farming this month and there's a lot of grants and incentives to be had. Buddy up here in OR has a small farm and we're talking about it

Might die though, been in and out of the hospital with chest pains all week and still haven't gotten any answers. Only reassurance so far was a normal ekg :shrugemoji:

pretty buttmad because I can't work until they figure it out and I just realized this dumpy little town actually has a really nice skatepark

Title
    Respected User

First legit hot day of the year here, 82 rn. I like the warm but it takes some getting used to and I'm def trying to use AC as little as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    Looking at some property in northern AZ on top of a rental property. AZ is legalizing hemp farming this month and there's a lot of grants and incentives to be had. Buddy up here in OR has a small farm and we're talking about it
    I know a dude that is doing some farming out in northern AZ. Seems chill. Also gl with health

Title
    crazy and cute

@mongo, im moving to az in july/aug, gonna be in the tempe/mesa/etc area def gotta hang out if we gonna be close

Title
    blunted in a 600

always wondered what it would be like to live in the southwest, yeah it's freaking hot but at least it's not a sauna and you can easily remain indoors etc

/ Henning

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Northern AZ isn't terribly hot and they get a real winter but yeah fuck being in the phx area during the summer months

Liszto yeah I'm planning to get a rental property in Mesa or nearby and live in one of the units. If I go back to fire I'm hoping to get on the Mesa shot crew but anywhere in AZ would be dope

Won't be there till October or November tho

Title
    Respected User

Yo, anyone else on here into DJing? Im spending way too much time on virtual dj so I was thinking about buying a controller, just dropping those house beats is the best thing ever. Also just being able to DJ at your friends house all the time even if It's just on a laptop is so much fun lol

Title
    Respected User

What DJ program are you using?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post

Might die though, been in and out of the hospital with chest pains all week and still haven't gotten any answers. Only reassurance so far was a normal ekg :shrugemoji:

pretty buttmad because I can't work until they figure it out and I just realized this dumpy little town actually has a really nice skatepark
    take care of yourself, bro. good luck
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    always wondered what it would be like to live in the southwest, yeah it's freaking hot but at least it's not a sauna and you can easily remain indoors etc
    the people are fucking weird (at least in new mexico, texas)
    it's pretty great
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    What DJ program are you using?
    He said V DJ

Title

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    the people are fucking weird (at least in new mexico, texas)
    it's pretty great
    Take that back!!!!!!!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    My Balls Itch

I've never lived down there, but I imagine it's better than losing 1/3rd of the year to winter. Not sure about the humidity down there, is it dry heat?
    skate or die g times

Title
    blunted in a 600

I've been to Albuquerque, I found everyone nice and welcoming, no doubt though there is some weird sunbird element that fucks with people's heads

It is super dry there. I went in winter and my hair was so brittle, lips and skin dry as fuck and near bleeding, I wasn't used to the dryness

Summer would be much the same, just hot as hell

/ Henning