1. #67976
    shampoo's Avatar
    Title
    ))<>((
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back and forth. Forever.
    Posts
    12,697

    Default

    The only medication eatinskeet needs is an ass kicking.

  2. #67977

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Stop being mean to me everyone

  3. #67978

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

  4. #67979
    CCCP's Avatar
    Title
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Big Pineapple
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    Stop being mean to me everyone
    It may not stop anytime soon. It's been almost 2 years since I joined.

  5. #67980

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    It may not stop anytime soon. It's been almost 2 years since I joined.
    We could be a team but yo stank ass keeps turning the other cheek to my abuse

  6. #67981
    CCCP's Avatar
    Title
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Big Pineapple
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    The best you can do is to stand your ground and not freak out when people start roasting you. Roastings usually only last like a page or 2. After that, the subject changes and it's all over until the next time.

  7. #67982

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    The best you can do is to stand your ground and not freak out when people start roasting you. Roastings usually only last like a page or 2. After that, the subject changes and it's all over until the next time.
    Like you fucking know, I been getting roasted for the past few pages. Your ass gets roasted for like 5 replies.

  8. #67983
    CCCP's Avatar
    Title
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Big Pineapple
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    I've been roasted from the day I joined. You get roasted longer because you keep egging them on with your posts. You know why they roast you and yet every time you post, you ask for it. The person who can change this isn't me or the people roasting you, it's you.

  9. #67984
    Bozo's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
    Posts
    4,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    Like you fucking know, I been getting roasted for the past few pages. Your ass gets roasted for like 5 replies.
    That's not very Supreme of you.

  10. #67985

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    That's not very Supreme of you.
    What?

  11. #67986
    CCCP's Avatar
    Title
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Big Pineapple
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    See what you just did there? You're egging them on. You're encouraging other people to make fun of you with your posts.

  12. #67987
    Bozo's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
    Posts
    4,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    What?
    What would Alex Olson do in this situation?

  13. #67988

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    See what you just did there? You're egging them on. You're encouraging other people to make fun of you with your posts.
    I see but I'm just being brutally honest.

  14. #67989

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    What would Alex Olson do in this situation?
    He would wear all white and do a bs 360 flip and a 180 nose grind.

  15. #67990
    DontHateJustSkate's Avatar
    Title
    olwXcrew
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    IN THE ENDZ.
    Posts
    8,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I've been roasted from the day I joined. You get roasted longer because you keep egging them on with your posts. You know why they roast you and yet every time you post, you ask for it. The person who can change this isn't me or the people roasting you, it's you.


    its funny because you do the exact same thing


  16. #67991
    Bozo's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
    Posts
    4,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    He would wear all white and do a bs 360 flip and a 180 nose grind.
    Go do it. Follow your dreams.

  17. #67992

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    Go do it. Follow your dreams.
    I will when I get more flexible.

  18. #67993
    Bozo's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
    Posts
    4,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    I will when I get more flexible.
    I take back anything I thought or said. I like you. If I'm ever in your area, let's do yoga together, alright?

  19. #67994

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    I take back anything I thought or said. I like you. If I'm ever in your area, let's do yoga together, alright?
    Ok

  20. #67995
    shampoo's Avatar
    Title
    ))<>((
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back and forth. Forever.
    Posts
    12,697

    Default

    Naked yoga

  21. #67996

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    Naked yoga
    That's uncalled for

  22. #67997
    drowning_fish's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,026

    Default

    nothing is uncalled for with you bud
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

  23. #67998

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    nothing is uncalled for with you bud
    Hey have some manners. I'm tired of this treatment. I'm AlexOlson not CCCP

  24. #67999
    CCCP's Avatar
    Title
    Village Idiot
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Big Pineapple
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOlson View Post
    Hey have some manners. I'm tired of this treatment. I'm AlexOlson not CCCP
    I was going to be a team with you like you said. Now that's probably not going to happen.

  25. #68000

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Oakland,CA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Looking into getting a 1969 Oldsmobile cutlass for $2k that way I spend $1k on insurance and have gas money left.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •