Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    they literally dont at all
    In what ways?

Title
    olwXcrew

youre comparing a lethal weapon to a bag of chips and a basketball its not the same ball park its not even anywhere relatively close

Title
    Perma Banned

In America the rights shouldn't be questioned because then again where's the freedom at. I'm just saying CCCP should be able to get a gun regardless of his criminal background and regardless of if he truly needs it. The only people who are crazy and shouldn't have guns are power hungry people like Bishop from Juice played by Tupac.

Title
    Respected User

Holy shit man. Obama fucked up our economy and made it impossible to get jobs? Tell that to the hundreds of underage kids i see working at walmart throughout the year. And thats just one walmart, in one town. Tell that to literally every single one of my friends that has gotten a job or multiple jobs within the range of Obama's terms. You could get a job if you werent a lazy fucktard. Its easy as fuck.

And most people can get guns. If someone kills 10 people and gets out of jail on a technicality, they probably shouldnt be allowed to get a gun. If someone has a history of very severe mental illness, they likely should not own a gun. If someone has a criminal record because they beat the shit out of their kids and wife, maybe they shouldnt have a fucking gun.

Didnt you save up like 6 grand? How did you manage that without being able to get a job?
    Last edited by SkaterTillDeath; 07-08-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    Holy shit man. Obama fucked up our economy and made it impossible to get jobs? Tell that to the hundreds of underage kids i see working at walmart throughout the year. And thats just one walmart, in one town. Tell that to literally every single one of my friends that has gotten a job or multiple jobs within the range of Obama's terms. You could get a job if you werent a lazy fucktard. Its easy as fuck.

And most people can get guns. If someone kills 10 people and gets out of jail on a technicality, they probably shouldnt be allowed to get a gun. If someone has a history of very severe mental illness, they likely should not own a gun. If someone has a criminal record because they beat the shit out of their kids and wife, maybe they shouldnt have a fucking gun.
    I'm going to ask you one last time where the fuck do you live? Not anywhere in California if jobs are so plentiful as you say. Most of the jobs you might think teenagers can get are taken by working class adults here in Oakland. Wherever you're at hopefully in BART distance plz tell me I need a job I'm not lazy I've been bussed around the city applying and applying and most places are so fucking mean they don't even call me back to reject me at least. Anyway I stand by my statements and hope I swayed you out of your Hilary-esque ways. I caught that sneak diss I may have less of a political grasp than CCCP but I don't listen to my mom reciting all that Bernie sanders shite, I'm not a liberal.

King- I'm 16 I guess I'm a little naive.

Title
    Respected User

Guess id better answer before you beat me up. But naw. Considering that Bernie is literally better than the combined efforts of both hilary and trump multiplied by 4, i think you might be more than a little naive. The world isnt divided into liberal and conservative. So many shades of politics in between the two. And outside the two.

And no sneak disses here. You and CCCP combined likely have the political knowledge of a tree stump.

I live in Tennessee.

Title
    Perma Banned

Guess id better answer before you beat me up. But naw. Considering that Bernie is literally better than the combined efforts of both hilary and trump multiplied by 4, i think you might be more than a little naive. The world isnt divided into liberal and conservative. So many shades of politics in between the two. And outside the two.

And no sneak disses here. You and CCCP combined likely have the political knowledge of a tree stump.

I live in Tennessee.
    Where do you live mr.jobsgrowontrees I need to know so if I ever decide to run away and start my own life I'd have a guaranteed job. New Mexico? Texas? Colorado? Those are the only places I know that are big on Walmarts. You must be a tiny bit older than me considering it's the young people that depend on Bernie lol "free college" "free" "free" lol I can't tell you how many of my high school classmates rode the shite out of Bernie limp dick, it's kids like them listening to what they're parents say. I know because when I said I supported trump they said all the things that their parents would say, god forbid someone isn't overly politically correct and they aren't a career politician.

Title
    Respected User

I sneak hinted at my location in that post.

Bernie literally wanted affordable college for everyone. That isnt a bad thing nerd. Better than a fucking wall. Stop being an edgelord.

Title
    Perma Banned

I sneak hinted at my location in that post.

Bernie literally wanted affordable college for everyone. That isnt a bad thing nerd. Better than a fucking wall. Stop being an edgelord.
    I'm not being an edgelord I don't even know what that is. Anyway Tennessee boy I'm going to leave now because I may have started a war here,but know this I stand by my statements and if those Walmart kids were in CA only 1/4th of them would have jobs and that's speaking from NorCal to SoCal not concentrated in one area.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    Don't worry if it's this bad now it only could get better
    You say some of the dumbest shit sometimes

It absolutely can get worse...

Title
    Respected User

When did the whining 16 year old baby from a few pages back turn into a 42 year old keyboard warrior.

Title
    Perma Banned

When did the whining 16 year old baby from a few pages back turn into a 42 year old keyboard warrior.
    who?

Title

I wonder if there will be a similar incident in another state. 5 dead in total last time I check.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Perma Banned

I'm going to leave now because I started a war
    Getting harassed because of the statements I said and what's it all for
    The hostility toward my expressions started before I could even hit the dance floor
    America is like a sign that says exit but we the real brexit we left the open door

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

I came across this fucking CoD player streaming to raise benefits for the cops, I ended up trolling it in the live chat saying how the cops are citizen killers and stuff and it pissed every one there off.

Title

Man I watched the video.... I've never seen something so graphic like that.

Imagine seeing your dad shot dead right in front of you.

The future is looking hella scary right now.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Didnt you save up like 6 grand? How did you manage that without being able to get a job?
    Some bitch tried to pull the "jobs are hard to come by" card on me when I didn't have my ID on the 4th for cigs. Bitch walmart has been trying to hire for 9 an hour. You just don't want to work hard.

Title

And it's those same people I talk to and they say I don't wanna work at Walmart or McDonald's.... I respect anyone who works hard and pays the bills. Do what you gotta do.

You can find a job save up go to school learn a skill and go on.

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    why the fuck do you need a gun, to protect yourself from unwanted penetration during judo sleepovers? you really think criminals should be allowed to have guns because "they can change"?

sometimes i really do think you're a troll and it boggles my mind that you actually exist
    Criminals can change. Pretty sure the guy that murdered John Lennon changed. It isn't fair that once you commited a crime that you shouldn't be allowed to get a gun or get a job. Opportunities should be equal for everyone.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

There are some people in the world who we shouldn't take that risk on. A criminal getting a job is productive for himself and benefits society, a gun does not.

Title
    crazy and cute

If you guys want to be cheered up just a bit amongst all the shit. look up the hashtag on twitter #carefreeblackkids2k16

Title

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    You say some of the dumbest shit sometimes

It absolutely can get worse...
    How is giving a little hope stupid

Title
    olwXcrew

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    Criminals can change. Pretty sure the guy that murdered John Lennon changed. It isn't fair that once you commited a crime that you shouldn't be allowed to get a gun or get a job. Opportunities should be equal for everyone.
    ok so do you think in 2033 when anders breivik may be released that he should be able to get a gun?? yes i know hes not american but the point still stands

Title
    ))<>((

CCCP is Hawaiian, which is to say he is Marginal-American. Kind of American, but not really, and certainly not deserving of a political voice. And why the fuck would you give convicted felons guns back for? In the unwritten social agreement, it's well understood that if you demonstrate that you are a risk to society, society will remove certain privileges.

Title
    Perma Banned

Either respect the second amendment right to bare arms or don't have it at all. If a criminal wants a gun so be it I won't hold them back.