Title
    Respected User

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Quote Originally Posted by imnikola View Post
    That comment saying all black people look the same, golden...

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    My mother just walked in on me n my girlfriend having sex...mom's handling it well though

Thank goodness she only walked in when we were doing it missionary, and not when we were doing it doggy or while she was giving me head.
    I understand the head part, but why would doggy be any better/worse as far as your mom's reaction to you vs. missionary?

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

I'm probably way late on this but it turns out the 'deez nuts' person for president ended up being some 15 year old teen from Iowa.

Title
    ))<>((

Iowa? I'm still convinced it was Popwar Pill posing as a 15 yr old posing as Deez Nuts posing as a presidential candidate. Posers.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Well shit. My ex and I still really love each other but she's seeing someone else. Lately we've been talking quite a bit about how much we miss each other and what we would do if we could. May or may not have been some inappropriate photos exchanged as well. I dunno how recently she deleted her texts but her boyfriend just went through her phone.

Shits about to get real.

Title
    Village Idiot

A few days earlier, I was walking barefoot in a parking lot (playing hide and seek tag) then a piece of rock or metal got stuck in my toe. It doesn't hurt anymore but I was planning to go to the doctors to get the object removed because I don't want anything stuck inside me. My parents made appointments but I missed the first one and now they canceled it. Now how the fuck do I explain that I missed 3 days of practice? The coaches are going to make the whole team run 2 miles. Or should I just convince my parents that I should go to the doctor's anyway (I can get a doctor's note.)?

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    A few days earlier, I was walking barefoot in a parking lot (playing hide and seek tag) then a piece of rock or metal got stuck in my toe. It doesn't hurt anymore but I was planning to go to the doctors to get the object removed because I don't want anything stuck inside me. My parents made appointments but I missed the first one and now they canceled it. Now how the fuck do I explain that I missed 3 days of practice? The coaches are going to make the whole team run 2 miles. Or should I just convince my parents that I should go to the doctor's anyway (I can get a doctor's note.)?
    Your responsibility as a skater is to protect your feet at all times when not skating, damn it!

Title
    Outside youre Local Vapour and Eciggerate Store

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    Well shit. My ex and I still really love each other but she's seeing someone else. Lately we've been talking quite a bit about how much we miss each other and what we would do if we could. May or may not have been some inappropriate photos exchanged as well. I dunno how recently she deleted her texts but her boyfriend just went through her phone.

Shits about to get real.
    keel us updated on it , show us the pics.

Title

Tropical storm Erika actually fucked us up pretty good.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

i hope you're okay bb ^

@bubbleboy send dick pics to him too, you're basically in the neutral zone that way.

Title

I'm okay but some people lost their lives, loads of bridges wiped out and buildings and roads collapsed. Apparently there's an earthquake warning, so I don't think Mother Nature's done sodomizing us yet...

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by lonechicken View Post
    Your responsibility as a skater is to protect your feet at all times when not skating, damn it!
    I'm worried that a foreign object would fuck shit up. Like it would interfere with something.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    keel us updated on it , show us the pics.
    Updates yes. No pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollskater View Post
    i hope you're okay bb ^

@bubbleboy send dick pics to him too, you're basically in the neutral zone that way.
    Solid logic. (She may have told me he's kinda small, so bet that was a blow seeing what she had at one point)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I'm okay but some people lost their lives, loads of bridges wiped out and buildings and roads collapsed. Apparently there's an earthquake warning, so I don't think Mother Nature's done sodomizing us yet...
    Glad you're alright

Title
    Respected User

Is this accurate?

Title

Kinda a mixture of both. Like we store water and supplies year round but for the most part they're slightly a joke. If it gets bad we take it serious. Right now erika is not on my mind at all except maybe Larz lol

Title

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I'm worried that a foreign object would fuck shit up. Like it would interfere with something.
    i got a piece of cadbury egg wraper stuck in my foot a while ago... weird.

Title

my brother just opened the bathroom door when he knew i was in there probaly saw my huuuge dick too , i feel violated.

Title

Finally got power back after almost 2 days. Have no running water though, and the rivers are all brown as shit, so I can't wash anywhere. I can't complain much though. God rest the souls of the unfortunate ones...

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post

Shits about to get real.
    same thing happened to me a while back. and then she popped back up again a couple weeks ago

shit's weird.

funny thing is 2 years ago she was gonna move to indiana with her boyfriend and then I think I ruined that and we never even talked after that lol. obviously since she was talking to me in the first place she wasn't really 100% on the indiana thing anyways so i didn't feel bad about it.

Title

I wanted her back but not like this. They're talking tonight supposedly.

Title

Just got back from Florida. We found a house in Melbourne to live in and its not bad. Concrete isnt the best so I may a have to do some searching. We are moving in on the 14 of Sept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    my brother just opened the bathroom door when he knew i was in there probaly saw my huuuge dick too , i feel violated.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    Iowa? I'm still convinced it was Popwar Pill posing as a 15 yr old posing as Deez Nuts posing as a presidential candidate. Posers.
    Shhhh

Here's those pictures of that toad I told you guys about last night, today there were at least 20 some flies crawling all over it and even some bees (wtf?)

You can see the toe cap of my shoe for size comparison, I wear a size 12.

Here's the actual crime scene in the light

Turns out it was my mom that killed it, cause after she left for work today there was a pool of blood in the garage under where one of her tires was.

Title
    Respected User

I love yall

Title
    ))<>((

bubbleboy, you know the line: pics, or it didn't happen.