Title

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    this argument is funny. manual labor will get a couch potato into better shape sure but make no mistake, going to the gym has waaaaay better effects on your body. sorry but if you havent worked out properly and consistently (doing bench press and db curls in your basement dont fall into properly) for at least 6 months at a time and have had the opportunity to exerience the benefits for yourself then you cant even really chime in on this. Every activity works your body slightly different so of course you cant hop right into anything and be great at it. an avid gym goer will be more efficient at it than the veteran guys in no time though if they dont exercise on the side

also reo, ive had that same job for a season and lifting skis all day shouldn't hurt you unless you are doing it with a form thats hard on your body. a gym goer would know that and how to correct it lol, another edge they have
    hes right you dont even have to go to the gym just sit up straight all the time or put a pillow behind your back when you sit down

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by BakerForLife View Post
    he didn't even hint he drinks ??
    Well if he did drink, just anything like that you know?

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by bakedchicken View Post
    quitting smoking ciggarettes cold turkey tommorow, Im nervous as shit.. I smoke 10 a day (and im only 18) any tips on how to get through these first couple days??
    You could substitute your cigarette addiction to an electronic cigarette addiction. You just can't get a bad one otherwise it won't be good at all.

Title
    Village Idiot

Looked online to see the harmful effects of ecigs. The general consensus was that nobody really knows yet.

Title
    Respected User

I've been using ecigs for over a year and I've noticed positive results in my stamina/overall health. Used to have a pretty bad smokers cough and I couldn't hit the bong without coughing my fucking lungs up but now I'm a champ. Idk, I like nicotine and cigarettes but I got tired of the smell and taste when I could taste fruit deliciousness with nicotine. Plus, as douchey as it is, blowing huge clouds is dope. As long as you aren't one of the ecig /b/ros who super disrespectful with where they hit their ecig because it's "not smoke", you still cloud up the room and draw unnecessary attention to yourself.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Milomywhy View Post
    I've been using ecigs for over a year and I've noticed positive results in my stamina/overall health. Used to have a pretty bad smokers cough and I couldn't hit the bong without coughing my fucking lungs up but now I'm a champ. Idk, I like nicotine and cigarettes but I got tired of the smell and taste when I could taste fruit deliciousness with nicotine. Plus, as douchey as it is, blowing huge clouds is dope. As long as you aren't one of the ecig /b/ros who super disrespectful with where they hit their ecig because it's "not smoke", you still cloud up the room and draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
    yeah

personally I don't mind it, but i could definitely see why it pisses some people off when you're sitting in a room that people shouldn't be smoking in and some dickwad blows a giant cloud from his e-cig and suddenly the whole room smells strongly of hawaiian punch

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    yeah

personally I don't mind it, but i could definitely see why it pisses some people off when you're sitting in a room that people shouldn't be smoking in and some dickwad blows a giant cloud from his e-cig and suddenly the whole room smells strongly of hawaiian punch
    Mmhmm. I'm not about it at all, I don't even think I'd enjoy people hitting like....Blu Ecigs inside, they are shit tier but still shouldn't be hitting it anywhere you can't smoke, unless it's like your buddy's house or something.

Title
    Respected User

CHICAGO IN TWO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYs

suc my dicc

lol girls are fucking retarded.

was talking to a chick for a while. she apparently had some ex on the side. the ex boyfriend has no job, doesn't have his own place, lives with her, she pays his bills, just an all around bitch ass nigga and he cheated on her so they broke up. well we ended up talking afterwards and she got back together with the kid who's lame as shit hahahaha

i don't get it but whatever, loves love i suppose

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by elijah66 View Post
    lol girls are fucking retarded.

was talking to a chick for a while. she apparently had some ex on the side. the ex boyfriend has no job, doesn't have his own place, lives with her, she pays his bills, just an all around bitch ass nigga and he cheated on her so they broke up. well we ended up talking afterwards and she got back together with the kid who's lame as shit hahahaha

i don't get it but whatever, loves love i suppose
    Dick game A+ tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

Definitely cold turkey is the way to go if you're like me and have difficulty slowly cutting back. It definitely is a good idea to replace your habit with something positive and healthy. I would also try and stay away from smokers for the first few days or week.

idk how people smoke e cigs for years. I had to quit that shit after like 2.5 months because the sweet flavors got sickening. Cigarettes are supposed to taste bitter and weird not like fucking jolly ranchers and cinnamon bun.

Title
    Respected User

Idk why people are bitching about How Jared Leto looks as Joker in the suicide squad. I've been reading comics for about 10 years and the Joker has no set appearance, only ideas. Remember when people thought Heath would be a bad joker??

Title
    Respected User

I tried cigarettes like twice. Didnt feel much either time. Never continued after the first. Now the e cigs are different. Pretty nice tasting but again, felt no need to try one again. Weed is the only thing like that ive thoroughly enjoyed.

Alcohol is ok. Not really worth getting drunk though.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    I tried cigarettes like twice. Didnt feel much either time. Never continued after the first. Now the e cigs are different. Pretty nice tasting but again, felt no need to try one again. Weed is the only thing like that ive thoroughly enjoyed.

Alcohol is ok. Not really worth getting drunk though.
    dont really like alcohol it destorys your liver and smoking heh kiss your lungs good bye

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    dont really like alcohol it destorys your liver and smoking heh kiss your lungs good bye
    But Satans Lettuce is too damn good bruh.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    CHICAGO IN TWO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYs

suc my dicc
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. How long is your drive from Tennessee? I've got 9 hours. You must smoke weed with me if I see you. I will be 0% sober.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Milomywhy View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. How long is your drive from Tennessee? I've got 9 hours. You must smoke weed with me if I see you. I will be 0% sober.
    About 9 hours also. And no can do on that end bro. I havent smoked in about 2 years. My girlfriend had some bad shit go down that involved pot so i stopped. But she plans on trying it when we move out next year to help with her anxiety. Shes had that shit bad for longer than we've been dating.

So the Mary Juanas will have to wait for next lolla.

Title
    Respected User

In that case I'll just get really hype and transfer my hype to you. I'll probably go next year as well since it's close. It will only be 7 hours from me next year. If I hadn't moved home for the summer it would have been 4, lol.

Title
    Respected User

Its pretty hard not to feel the hype when youre surrounded by 30k+ drunk assholes. Itll be a dope ass time.

Title

Yeah I never was much a fan of booz either. With weed however, you could always buy a vaporizer for a healthier alternative or a jacked up bong with an ashcatcher and what not. Nowadays nothing feels better than being sober.

Title

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SIK View Post
    Yeah I never was much a fan of booz either. With weed however, you could always buy a vaporizer for a healthier alternative or a jacked up bong with an ashcatcher and what not. Nowadays nothing feels better than being sober.
    exactly

Title
    Perma Banned
    It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it

Quote Originally Posted by mgoldman14 View Post
    Idk why people are bitching about How Jared Leto looks as Joker in the suicide squad. I've been reading comics for about 10 years and the Joker has no set appearance, only ideas. Remember when people thought Heath would be a bad joker??
    You must have set the bar so incredibly low if you think Leto's look for the joker is ok. The worst part is the damaged tattoo, could lose the grills at least. He looks like some failed ICP fan

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    You must have set the bar so incredibly low if you think Leto's look for the joker is ok. The worst part is the damaged tattoo, could lose the grills at least. He looks like some failed ICP fan

All Star Batman

Both great comics and all of the tattoos have a meaning behind them, and Jared is a great actor so he'll pull it off.

Title
    Perma Banned
    It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it

That's a great defense, show off other jokers who are not Leto.

Title

tbh didn't think Ben Affleck really fit the role of Batman either but we'll see. Only good physical match to his character is Superman.