Page 3264 of 3265 FirstFirst ... 22642764316432143254326032613262326332643265 LastLast
Results 81,576 to 81,600 of 81604
    Title

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    30g-60g of sugar for a coffee? what the fuck
    welcome to america
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    My Balls Itch

Ya, you feel way better when you cut that shit out. I only drink energy drinks with sucralose.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    Ya, you feel way better when you cut that shit out. I only drink energy drinks with sucralose.
    certain things are better when you return to them though. like most shit when you cut it out just sucks ass if you go back to it but the other day I had an arizona tea for the first time in ages and holy shit it rocked my world. didnt even need to eat anything else for the day

i know its 99% corn syrup but arizona teas are dank as fuck. and for whatever reason the only thing going down in price rn. only 50cents at safeway here

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    certain things are better when you return to them though. like most shit when you cut it out just sucks ass if you go back to it but the other day I had an arizona tea for the first time in ages and holy shit it rocked my world. didnt even need to eat anything else for the day

i know its 99% corn syrup but arizona teas are dank as fuck. and for whatever reason the only thing going down in price rn. only 50cents at safeway here
    there was an article going around a few weeks ago where the ceo of arizona tea basically called out other companies for unnecessarily raising prices and blaming it on inflation and said arizona's are staying the same price.

Title
    Bang...

You guys seem to be confusing their profits for your own sustainability. There is no market in the U.S. made for the people, just look at our healthcare system we are basically sponsored by GoFundMe.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    You guys seem to be confusing their profits for your own sustainability. There is no market in the U.S. made for the people, just look at our healthcare system we are basically sponsored by GoFundMe.
    what isn't sustainable about consuming inferior products/ingredients until I die? especially if that's all I can afford. I'll be having at least 5 kids anyway for the government gibs, and they'll follow suit

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    there was an article going around a few weeks ago where the ceo of arizona tea basically called out other companies for unnecessarily raising prices and blaming it on inflation and said arizona's are staying the same price.
    i dont remember where but some cunt place would literally sharpie out the 99 cent price printed on the can and charge like $2 for them years ago. I know their margins are shit for retailers but it's one company I can respect for 1) knowingly producing a shit product that is delicious and 2) making zero effort to compensate for that in accordance to current trends. they'll go out of business eventually, assuming they never cave, but they'll go down with my salute

Title
    Bang...

Title
    Bang...

Title
    Bang...

Title
    Bang...

Title
    Bang...

Title
    Respected User

60g of sugar in a cup of coffee? Fuck

I can't stand any sugar in my coffee but I guess thats part of the balkan lifestyle that you grow up with.

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    what isn't sustainable about consuming inferior products/ingredients until I die? especially if that's all I can afford. I'll be having at least 5 kids anyway for the government gibs, and they'll follow suit

i dont remember where but some cunt place would literally sharpie out the 99 cent price printed on the can and charge like $2 for them years ago. I know their margins are shit for retailers but it's one company I can respect for 1) knowingly producing a shit product that is delicious and 2) making zero effort to compensate for that in accordance to current trends. they'll go out of business eventually, assuming they never cave, but they'll go down with my salute
    Arizona prolly pulls profits from elsewhere and also how much fucking money does it cost to make a can of shitty sugar tea? prolly not much
    and Costco also has their hotdogs as the same price since like the 1980s or so

Title
    Bang...

I always thougt counting carbs and calories and surgars and all that shit was for gays or diabetics

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    Arizona prolly pulls profits from elsewhere and also how much fucking money does it cost to make a can of shitty sugar tea? prolly not much
    and Costco also has their hotdogs as the same price since like the 1980s or so
    yeah but anyone with half a braincell can tell you it isn't healthy. it's like anything else: if you consume it constantly, it's a problem. Every once in a while, meh, who cares, yolo, etc. for costco, it probably costs shit to make those weinies, and the return on knowing people can go there for 1.50 weinies or free samples far outweighs the costs for offering them. costco is a literal boomer cesspool so it makes sense

my original point being: what's the harm of a company producing an inferior product and being honest about it? arizona isnt coming out talking about how healthy tea is compared to soda, etc. (maybe they did in the past, idk). Obviously straight water + tea is better, but that's not arizona. But if you're broke as shit and sucking diccs for cracc roccs and an arizonna gets your nipples hard, more power to you

id argue that's a net societal benefit over coke/pepsi claiming their shit is healthy somehow
    Last edited by UrMomSkatesMongo; 06-06-2022 at 08:16 PM.

Title
    olwXcrew

sorry for party rocking

Title
    Bang...

I've been given a lot of forum powers and haven't really lost too many, they act genorous for the blue name they give me. I lurk deeper than most realize

Title

Just bout a Dead Rabbit RDA photos and videos I've seen made it look bigger. It is a lot smaller than my Fat Rabbit RTA the whole thing is about the size of the Fat Rabbit's build deck. I do like the vents more on the Dead Rabbit more now need to get another semi mech mod or full mech mod.

Title
    Respected User

Tri yearly post because i start watching old skate videos.

Video days - blind, one of the greatest of all times.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I've been given a lot of forum powers and haven't really lost too many, they act genorous for the blue name they give me. I lurk deeper than most realize
    whats my ssn

Title
    Respected User

Dont worry boys, ill let yall know if Vince Neil can still sing in 12 days. Going to the motley crue stadium tour on the 30th.

Title
    Respected User

Man I hope this site stays forever. A souvenir from my childhood, frozen in time.

Title
    Respected User

I think it’s been a couple years since I’ve been on here who all is still here? Glad this place still exists too though, still skate but I’m a corporate dude now writing software for Walmart life is weird as fuck

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by tsixe_sneila View Post
    I think it’s been a couple years since I’ve been on here who all is still here? Glad this place still exists too though, still skate but I’m a corporate dude now writing software for Walmart life is weird as fuck
    bots and whatever killa g is