Page 3254 of 3260 FirstFirst ... 22542754315432043244325032513252325332543255325632573258 ... LastLast
Results 81,326 to 81,350 of 81478
    Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    Well generally people getting GOOD tattoos likely arent spending every cent they have on them. Like, I've easily got 6 or 7 grand on myself, and ive never had to make the decision between a tattoo and doing something else. Be half decent with money and you can do a whole lot of things in life. Plus most people arent dropping a couple of grand right off the bat, 2 or 3000 over a few years really isnt a lot of money.

Easiest way to decide on something is just to pick some flash off the wall lol. A good 40% or 50% of mine are just dope ass flash tattoos, with the others being designed by my artist from my ideas. Not every tattoo has to have some deep meaning, just get something badass.
    yeah i didnt mean like "how do people with tattoos afford to pay their bills!" i just meant like if i was going to spend a grand on myself for something that's pure enjoyment I'd probably do some travelling or put it towards a project car. Like you said if you're half decent with money you can do a lot of things and tats are just kind of on the bottom half of the list of things for me but they're cool enough.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    yeah i didnt mean like "how do people with tattoos afford to pay their bills!" i just meant like if i was going to spend a grand on myself for something that's pure enjoyment I'd probably do some travelling or put it towards a project car. Like you said if you're half decent with money you can do a lot of things and tats are just kind of on the bottom half of the list of things for me but they're cool enough.
    Yeah i got you. Its really hard to justify most hobbies to people outside of those hobbies, so anything expensive is going to look weird on the outside. One of my associates at work just dropped $1200 on a new car part, do i understand it? Nope, but good on him for saving up for it like that and buying what he likes.

Would recommend everyone get at least one tatt though, just for the experience.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    I think tattoos are dumb, especially people who are under 25 and have full sleeves. Like spend that money on a trip to Spain or some shit.
    id take a tattoo over going to spain again

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Easiest way to decide on something is just to pick some flash off the wall lol. A good 40% or 50% of mine are just dope ass flash tattoos, with the others being designed by my artist from my ideas. Not every tattoo has to have some deep meaning, just get something badass.
    yea i get that, anyone I know with a number of tattoos can just get them willy nilly and I would totally be open to something that looks great sans meaning but, for me at least, I couldn't just walk in and get a piece like I'm ordering something new at whataburger. but in all its just my overthinking/lack of desire to actually get any. the desire is there, it's just pretty weak

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    yea i get that, anyone I know with a number of tattoos can just get them willy nilly and I would totally be open to something that looks great sans meaning but, for me at least, I couldn't just walk in and get a piece like I'm ordering something new at whataburger. but in all its just my overthinking/lack of desire to actually get any. the desire is there, it's just pretty weak

I feel you on that. I wanted them since i turned 18, didnt start until i was in my 20s just because of the sheer effort of deciding on something at first. It gets way easier after a few of them, at this point ive got the next 5 or 6 sessions lined out in my head. Mainly just started with Band tattoos and progressed to whatever sounded cool. Dont regret a one, but i did think everything over first.

First major tattoo was misfits based, had it 4 or 5 years now. Absolutely one of my worst experiences because i was on night shift and decided to just stay up after work and get it done rather than sleeping. Misfits continue to be the greatest punk band of all time, though.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Well generally people getting GOOD tattoos likely arent spending every cent they have on them. Like, I've easily got 6 or 7 grand on myself, and ive never had to make the decision between a tattoo and doing something else. Be half decent with money and you can do a whole lot of things in life. Plus most people arent dropping a couple of grand right off the bat, 2 or 3000 over a few years really isnt a lot of money.

Yes, this is disposable income I'm talking about. As Fudopi said, if I'm going to spend some money on something purely for myself there's a few other things I could think of
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title

at the beginning of lockdown i bought a stick n poke kit and my girlfriend and i were giving each other shitty little tats... a lot cheaper and feels less of a commitment (even though its the same level of commitment lol)... professional tattoos to me all look somewhat the same, and the ed hardy aesthetic makes me wanna puke, so i prefer something hand drawn. also i think i draw better designs than anyone else anyways
    Last edited by drowning_fish; 04-13-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    at the beginning of lockdown i bought a stick n poke kit and my girlfriend and i were giving each other shitty little tats... a lot cheaper and feels less of a commitment (even though its the same level of commitment lol)... professional tattoos to me all look somewhat the same, and the ed hardy aesthetic makes me wanna puke, so i prefer something hand drawn. also i think i draw better designs than anyone else anyways
    Thank you for identifying my problem with the look of a lot of tattoos succinctly lol
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    kind of respected user

i watched that ink master show on netflix a while back and some of the art styles on that show were really cool.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

most ink shows are bull shit

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    yeah it was kinda cringy at times but it was decent enough to watch in the background while i did other shit

Title

more bullshit than any other tv??
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."

Title
    Respected User

i miss the ole sb-c homies

Quote Originally Posted by I_live_to_skate
    but like ever since i first discovered the magic of jackin off, i've always gotten super bored and so like jackhammer speed just like wreckin my dick and what not and bust in like a minute, like so now i cant last longer than that shit

Title
    Village Idiot

I get a lot of nostalgia coming back here too

Title

bruh
    india songs

Title
    Respected User

You guys are wild af if you think tattoos all look the same. Tattoos within the same style look the same, thats sorta the point, but come on. Thats exactly like saying two paintings look exactly the same because they use the same medium.

Not even gonna touch the stick and poke topic, thats all you.

Title
    blunted in a 600

nah man you do you. i fully respect those who get them, and a lot look super good. and it's always a good conversation piece

i don't think anyone is knocking anyone who gets one, or is saying ALL tattoos look the same, just that there is a somewhat prominent style that looks ed hardyesque

/ Henning

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    I think tattoos are dumb, especially people who are under 25 and have full sleeves. Like spend that money on a trip to Spain or some shit.
    I wholeheartedly agree, but I don't give a fuck if someone has one. Their body, their choice and all that. Maybe I just don't get it, like I lack the taste in fashion or self-expression or something. I just associate it with vanity in general. Like someone that looks in the mirror too much. Not always the case of course, for example I don't consider steve-o to be vain at all, he's one of my favorite celebs but it does sway my first impression of a person just a tad bit.
    Last edited by Tommyboy; 04-18-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

If your headphones aren’t beats by dre you’re a peasant :^)

Title
    Respected User

It's the second coming Hallelujah

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

what's good? I would have put money on this site being offline in 2021 but drowning fish told me it was still kicking lmao

If your headphones aren’t beats by dre you’re a peasant :^)

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Conqueror View Post
    what's good? I would have put money on this site being offline in 2021 but drowning fish told me it was still kicking lmao
    wasn't he also in control of the interviews we never saw, like people did shit for some random guys vlog with no results.

Title
    blunted in a 600

oh yeah i remember that

/ Henning

Title

Hurts about what happened, he's a piece of shit though. Hurts more than seeing the Bengals lose in the playoffs, because I was a fan for years at least 2012 or 2013. I just watched his YouTube videos didn't really follow what goes on his life that's not on YouTube. That's why he hit me out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Valo Negroth; 04-22-2021 at 04:24 AM.

Title

wasn't he also in control of the interviews we never saw, like people did shit for some random guys vlog with no results.
    i take no responsibility lmao
    india songs