Page 3251 of 3254 FirstFirst ... 2251275131513201324132473248324932503251325232533254 LastLast
Results 81,251 to 81,275 of 81344
    Title
    blunted in a 600

yeah i feel for those poor little cunts

'smooth brain' is quickly becoming my favourite term as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Josan
    Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone, let a dog roam and he'll find his way home

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    people who post 1500 photos of their kids a day should be banned from parenthood
    I'd be lucky to find 10 photos from my childhood, just wasn't a priority.

Title
    kind of respected user

i never really liked taking pictures in general but when the pandemic hit i kinda regretted not taking a few more pictures when i traveled over the last few years

Title
    Respected User

people who post 1500 photos of their kids a day should be banned from parenthood
    There's so many people I consider otherwise pleasant individuals that keep on posting photos of their ugly babbys. Like once in a while is fine I get it, but not multiple times a day please, no one cares. I don't get what it is. Maybe the same urge that convinces people to pay for professional Christmas/Easter/any holiday "portraits" of themselves every year?
    I appreciate looking back on photos of myself as a kid once in a while, but they are all taken spontaneously/unprofessionally/when I'm doing something actually interesting. This forced staged shit creeps me out.

Title
    blunted in a 600

that documentary on netflix about the man who murdered his family really highlighted to me how batshit insane that lady seemed. not to victim blame, but every inch of their life was shared on facebook

i'm going through old photos on old phones now and i kinda wish i took a few more, but not to that extent.

and when i look at 'influencers' on instagram who have like 20+ stories a day, that stresses me out
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

life on facebook + primary source of income is MLM is just the standard female NPC nowadays

Title
    Respected User

Yeah there's just something cheap about having all your photos on Facebook. there's no limit so you just spam a fuckton and each picture loses its value. I guess it's also the combination of lack of privacy and it not being a tangible item like an album. It's just so cool to open up an old album from your childhood and realize that these photos were developed 20 years ago.

life on facebook + primary source of income is MLM is just the standard female NPC nowadays
    Life on Facebook = they are admins of some stupid page
    and are on a power trip
    Last edited by Tommyboy; 02-27-2021 at 01:43 AM.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

I had my first "driving while black" experience earlier this week and I'm still butthurt about it

I got sent up to ND for work which I was fine with since I could see some of my family who I haven't seen in ~3 years but for all else, I had no desire to come up here. At least I sorta knew what to expect with the weather, people, and food.

anyway, my company ironically decided to send nothing but minorities here, two of whom are also gay. Irrelevant to me but that's asking for trouble up here. I carpool with one: an older, gay, black lady

I know the cops up here are major assholes so I was driving no more than ~3 over at any point (normally leave for work at 0100). I got pulled over anyway. Cop says I was stopped because "you were going a little fast and you've got paper plates on the car." What the paper plates have to do with anything is beyond me, it's a fucking rental and those plates are valid. Didn't tell me my speed or anything. We didn't have a rental agreement for the car because 1) enterprise never gives them to you anyway and 2) she had just swapped the car out the day before because of a broken taillight. this was a huge problem for the cop, apparently, even though he ran the VIN and it absolutely comes back as an enterprise car, not stolen. we had all the other paperwork, just not the shit with the exact name and car info on it. we tried to call enterprise but nobody was there. At this point I think a normal cop would've just said "ok well get a hold of them when they open and slow down" or even just give a fucking ticket. but nooo not this guy. he took her ID as well and just ignored me even though I was the driver - asking her several incredibly stupid questions and constantly repeating himself. blatantly fishing for something but besides the "speeding" we were doing nothing wrong and provided more than enough info explaining why we were there, what we do, where we're from, etc. I even tried to level with the asshole saying I grew up near there and had family around. It got nowhere, and despite all that the cop just said "yeeeah this doesn't make any sense to me, and idk who you are or what you're doing here." I did also mention I've only ever gotten tickets and dealt with shitty cops in ND. Not necessarily true as I've gotten a ticket in MT as well and they're nearly as shit there but, anyway, I wanted to politely tell him I thought he was a piece of shit

at that point the fucker called another unit, told us to get out of the car and informed us we were being detained. I pulled out my essential worker letter which my company provides specifically for law enforcement which outlines everything i told the fucker as well as gives a 24/7 line to call to verify the information. He ignored that and only pointed out that the paper said "april" on it and I again had to explain to the fucking idiot that it was valid form april 2020 to the end of march 2021, when we said we would be leaving. ignored, shut down. pats us both down, the extra unit searching black lady was being a huge prick -- nearly pulled her out the car the second we were told to get out. mind you she was being far more respectful than me and saying all her movements before making them. they ask to search the car, I say no. They call K9, the dog "hits" (it didn't) and they proceed to rip apart the car. Cop with us keeps asking stupid ass questions, several questions about the black lady directed at me, and I stopped being nice at this point. I start talking shit to him, very passive aggressively because I realize what these fucks are doing. it went way over his head anyway. The cop started adding other reasons as to why I was stopped, out of the blue, like I "ran a stop sign" (I didn't), "covering my face" (not illegal and it was my fucking covid mask). I was fully prepared for them to find something (plant something).

all this because we didn't have a fucking rental agreement with the exact car on it (we were able to pull up the agreement with the old car - same agreement, just different car).

As they're ripping the car to shreds, they throw out everything in my bag and find my CBD oil. The largest asshole cop of the bunch, a kid that had to be no more than 12 years old and clearly didn't make the wrestling team, found my CBD oil and got very excited to the other older K9 officer. Oh this disappointment in his voice when he found out it was legal.

They found nothing, naturally, and somewhat surprisingly that they didn't plant anything. As soon as they were done with the car, those cops just walked away and the one with us said we could go. No longer gave a fuck about the rental agreement, no mention of speeding, no mention of a stop sign, nothing. They were just 100% sure this black lady was up to no good and I was an accomplice. and nevermind the fact these fuckers had us sitting out in the -20 weather for over 45 minutes, a person from texas and another from arizona

I've always cringed at the ACAB shit but jesus christ these guys completely justified it for me. If that's the only experience someone has with LEOs, I totally get it. I've had plenty of experiences with great cops (especially in OR) so I'm not about to dye my hair pink and burn down a waffle house but this whole thing totally changed my perspective.
    Last edited by UrMomSkatesMongo; 02-27-2021 at 06:29 AM.

Title
    Respected User

I had my first "driving while black" experience earlier this week and I'm still butthurt about it

I got sent up to ND for work which I was fine with since I could see some of my family who I haven't seen in ~3 years but for all else, I had no desire to come up here. At least I sorta knew what to expect with the weather, people, and food.

anyway, my company ironically decided to send nothing but minorities here, two of whom are also gay. Irrelevant to me but that's asking for trouble up here. I carpool with one: an older, gay, black lady

I know the cops up here are major assholes so I was driving no more than ~3 over at any point (normally leave for work at 0100). I got pulled over anyway. Cop says I was stopped because "you were going a little fast and you've got paper plates on the car." What the paper plates have to do with anything is beyond me, it's a fucking rental and those plates are valid. Didn't tell me my speed or anything. We didn't have a rental agreement for the car because 1) enterprise never gives them to you anyway and 2) she had just swapped the car out the day before because of a broken taillight. this was a huge problem for the cop, apparently, even though he ran the VIN and it absolutely comes back as an enterprise car, not stolen. we had all the other paperwork, just not the shit with the exact name and car info on it. we tried to call enterprise but nobody was there. At this point I think a normal cop would've just said "ok well get a hold of them when they open and slow down" or even just give a fucking ticket. but nooo not this guy. he took her ID as well and just ignored me even though I was the driver - asking her several incredibly stupid questions and constantly repeating himself. blatantly fishing for something but besides the "speeding" we were doing nothing wrong and provided more than enough info explaining why we were there, what we do, where we're from, etc. I even tried to level with the asshole saying I grew up near there and had family around. It got nowhere, and despite all that the cop just said "yeeeah this doesn't make any sense to me, and idk who you are or what you're doing here." I did also mention I've only ever gotten tickets and dealt with shitty cops in ND. Not necessarily true as I've gotten a ticket in MT as well and they're nearly as shit there but, anyway, I wanted to politely tell him I thought he was a piece of shit

at that point the fucker called another unit, told us to get out of the car and informed us we were being detained. I pulled out my essential worker letter which my company provides specifically for law enforcement which outlines everything i told the fucker as well as gives a 24/7 line to call to verify the information. He ignored that and only pointed out that the paper said "april" on it and I again had to explain to the fucking idiot that it was valid form april 2020 to the end of march 2021, when we said we would be leaving. ignored, shut down. pats us both down, the extra unit searching black lady was being a huge prick -- nearly pulled her out the car the second we were told to get out. mind you she was being far more respectful than me and saying all her movements before making them. they ask to search the car, I say no. They call K9, the dog "hits" (it didn't) and they proceed to rip apart the car. Cop with us keeps asking stupid ass questions, several questions about the black lady directed at me, and I stopped being nice at this point. I start talking shit to him, very passive aggressively because I realize what these fucks are doing. it went way over his head anyway. The cop started adding other reasons as to why I was stopped, out of the blue, like I "ran a stop sign" (I didn't), "covering my face" (not illegal and it was my fucking covid mask). I was fully prepared for them to find something (plant something).

all this because we didn't have a fucking rental agreement with the exact car on it (we were able to pull up the agreement with the old car - same agreement, just different car).

As they're ripping the car to shreds, they throw out everything in my bag and find my CBD oil. The largest asshole cop of the bunch, a kid that had to be no more than 12 years old and clearly didn't make the wrestling team, found my CBD oil and got very excited to the other older K9 officer. Oh this disappointment in his voice when he found out it was legal.

They found nothing, naturally, and somewhat surprisingly that they didn't plant anything. As soon as they were done with the car, those cops just walked away and the one with us said we could go. No longer gave a fuck about the rental agreement, no mention of speeding, no mention of a stop sign, nothing. They were just 100% sure this black lady was up to no good and I was an accomplice. and nevermind the fact these fuckers had us sitting out in the -20 weather for over 45 minutes, a person from texas and another from arizona

I've always cringed at the ACAB shit but jesus christ these guys completely justified it for me. If that's the only experience someone has with LEOs, I totally get it. I've had plenty of experiences with great cops (especially in OR) so I'm not about to dye my hair pink and burn down a waffle house but this whole thing totally changed my perspective.

Thats fucked up. Growing up I definitely noticed a lot of racial prejudice in U.S cops specifically. Canadian ones were better in my experience.

My mom got taken in by border patrol and interrogated in 2008 because my dad was radioactive from some heart procedure or test. They immediately took my mom away because she isn't white, but my dad was free to go lol.

I also cringe at acab but mostly because of the polarizing nature of it. Can't defend any aspect of policing these days without being crucified. Got banned from a group because in response to someone saying cops are hypocrites for using their phones but ticketing civilians for using them, I said cops are and should be allowed to use phones while driving because they are trained to do it and need to do it for their job. I feel much better about a cop with actual training using a phone than some joe schmoe with a civilian license that thinks their driving is the best thing since sliced bread

Title
    My Balls Itch

There's no good reason that those shitheads shouldn't be monitored by some sort of surveillance so you can report shit like that.
    skate or die g times

Title
    blunted in a 600

jesus fuck. if i were any sort of shade or regularly travelling with people of any shade I'd be carrying a go pro or whatever and hit the record button.

that stuff would be TV news in Australia (at least in urban parts anyway) but seems like just another thing black folk gotta deal with in the US

/ Henning

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

to be fair they did everything in such a way that it would just be our word against theirs and everyone knows how that would go. it was clearly taken to the point of harassment and racial profiling though. I've tried filing a complaint but of course it's impossible to get ahold of anyone for that.

but that they can do that, make up their own suspicions which, to me based on how the polite black lady was treated compared to my passive aggressive ass, were clearly based in racial profile, just pisses me off to no end. if he just gave me a ticket for the "speeding" i would still be pissed but accept that I did actually break a law. In this case, we did nothing wrong and just provided the ultimate waste of taxpayer money: shitload of cops wasting time on two federal contractors assisting hospitals with covid in a dead state

Title
    Josan
    Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone, let a dog roam and he'll find his way home

when i was in texas this one time i heard a rap song come on the radio it was instantly changed, the excuse was coon tunes

Title
    kind of respected user

dude that reminds me one time i was out of town on a camping trip in the middle of nowhere with a few cousins/friends and a couple of them brought their kids. we went to this restaurant and a couple of my friends stepped outside for a second so i was keeping an eye on this 8 year old while his dad was out, he asks me if he can have a dollar to go put it in to the juke box thing that was connected to spotify or something. so I give him one and this little 8 year old black kid in a bar in the middle of nowhere around a bunch of old confederate flag t shirt type white people goes over there and starts playing that "beat the pussy up like fight night" song by the migos over the speakers.

Title
    Respected User

to be fair they did everything in such a way that it would just be our word against theirs and everyone knows how that would go. it was clearly taken to the point of harassment and racial profiling though. I've tried filing a complaint but of course it's impossible to get ahold of anyone for that.

but that they can do that, make up their own suspicions which, to me based on how the polite black lady was treated compared to my passive aggressive ass, were clearly based in racial profile, just pisses me off to no end. if he just gave me a ticket for the "speeding" i would still be pissed but accept that I did actually break a law. In this case, we did nothing wrong and just provided the ultimate waste of taxpayer money: shitload of cops wasting time on two federal contractors assisting hospitals with covid in a dead state
    Truly despicable. Lookin forward to the future though, I really think our generation is a step in the right direction. Yeah we still have crazy ass racists but I think it's less?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    dude that reminds me one time i was out of town on a camping trip in the middle of nowhere with a few cousins/friends and a couple of them brought their kids. we went to this restaurant and a couple of my friends stepped outside for a second so i was keeping an eye on this 8 year old while his dad was out, he asks me if he can have a dollar to go put it in to the juke box thing that was connected to spotify or something. so I give him one and this little 8 year old black kid in a bar in the middle of nowhere around a bunch of old confederate flag t shirt type white people goes over there and starts playing that "beat the pussy up like fight night" song by the migos over the speakers.
    And what happened? How'd they react? That's hella funny though

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

I'm not sure if it's less or if it's just more internalized. and frankly, if someone wants to be a raging racist but keeps it to themselves and acts civil in public, what more can you ask for? I'm not a fan of force feeding opinions -- it's obvious that doesn't work

Title
    Respected User

Sounds about right for the typical midwest cop.

Title
    Respected User

Weird how racism/anti-racism can be exacerbated in areas where there are few "outsiders" to be racist about. I've personally had enough annoying experiences with certain minorities that I judge them by character and not by color yes but generally avoid highly concentrated areas of them. I think a lot of people in urban/suburban areas are like that.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    lmao bet they loved that

/ Henning

Title
    My Balls Itch

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    Weird how racism/anti-racism can be exacerbated in areas where there are few "outsiders" to be racist about. I've personally had enough annoying experiences with certain minorities that I judge them by character and not by color yes but generally avoid highly concentrated areas of them. I think a lot of people in urban/suburban areas are like that.
    I think it's natural to want to be around people that are at least somewhat like you. I wouldn't want to live in Detroit just simply because of how outnumbered I would be. I'm sure they would feel the same way about moving to my little midwest hometown. By the time I graduated, there was only 1 black person to ever graduate from my high school.
    skate or die g times

Title

Police here are just as bad when it comes to racial profiling, or just how they interact with non-white people generally. I've experienced my fair share... it is crazy how in black communities it's just generally accepted that police aren't our friends...even the black officers can be just as bad.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    blunted in a 600

Australia is weird. We're almost a hybrid, like most people have a sort of distrust of cops (respect but suspect kind of thing), but at the same time an almost blind adherance to authority. Really came to a head during covid

As a sidenote I'm in a meeting right now and there's so much jargon and acronyms and 'circling back' going on. Oh my god I don't care. This is horrible. What is my life

/ Henning

Title
    Josan

Title

in my experience, when cops interact with non-white people they start at like 80% pissed off. if you show any backbone at all they will instantly go up to 110%. i used to think they were like this to everybody, but i guess to white people they start at like around 20% and gradually work their way up.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Australia is weird. We're almost a hybrid, like most people have a sort of distrust of cops (respect but suspect kind of thing), but at the same time an almost blind adherance to authority. Really came to a head during covid

As a sidenote I'm in a meeting right now and there's so much jargon and acronyms and 'circling back' going on. Oh my god I don't care. This is horrible. What is my life
    staff meetings make me want to kill myself. i've never been in a productive one. pretty much 100% of the time they are things that should have been an email.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb