Title
    Village Idiot

They want to give off the impression that they live in completely spotless and bug free environments.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    larz would bang a tree if he could. he has guts i'll give him that
    I'll bang your mother in her poop chute while one of my underage Sidewalk Sally's stuff a thick black dildo up her coochie.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    They want to give off the impression that they live in completely spotless and bug free environments.
    Seattle and Hawaii both have a homeless epidemic, my city is not some spotless all white walled community. The homeless problem leaves behind drug addiction litter as with their food wrappings and what ever else.

If you don't think that is a proper breeding grounds for anything with a pulse then you're just a shit head.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    i've never seen any roaches but the maggots in the broken cat food packages are fuckin gross.

and yeah i saw 3 fleas on the dog sunday... killed them all... saw 3 on her yesterday and i think i killed them all but one might've gotten away and then died from the poison. cause today she's itching at the bites a lot but i've gone over her entire body with the flea comb and looked through her fur with my hands and i can't find any of them.

and the only reason i'm making a big deal out of a couple fleas is because I specifically don't want my house to become infested.... because this isn't even really my house that i'm staying at, and once your house becomes infested is when it becomes a way bigger/nastier problem.

i've had some gross ass room mates over the years who wouldn't clean up after themselves for shit and still never saw any roaches in the house so you must be living really disgusting if you have roaches inside...
    give yo dog a bath asap. fleas hate soap water. it'll kill all the eggs as well. vaccum yr room and wash all yr sheets/clothes while yr at it. i hated fleas, i went on hyper alert when i thought mine had them.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Seattle and Hawaii both have a homeless epidemic, my city is not some spotless all white walled community. The homeless problem leaves behind drug addiction litter as with their food wrappings and what ever else.

If you don't think that is a proper breeding grounds for anything with a pulse then you're just a shit head.
    I'm saying that you guys are all like oh I don't have fleas and fleas are rare. Unless you live in a lab or some shit that isn't real.

Title
    Mr Shithole

no one shares a house bill with fleas like you, the common thread here is you are abnormal. The sooner you realize this the better your quality of life will be.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    no one shares a house bill with fleas like you, the common thread here is you are abnormal. The sooner you realize this the better your quality of life will be.
    not cool bro
    .................................................. ..................................

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Nobody is saying fleas are rare. Just that they don't live in houses infested with them. The only time I've been bit by fleas was in a shitty apartment where the person had a nasty dog.

As for roaches. They are super common in Florida. They're everywhere. But not in a properly maintained home. At my old job I constantly had roaches crawl on me and shit. But never once have I seen them in my home. Florida is full of so many different bugs. I have no roaches or fleas. The only bugs that get into my house are spiders, ants, and sometimes millipedes but they die easy from poison it seems

Title
    Village Idiot

Try waking up in the middle of the night and suddenly turn on all the lights. You are going to see at least 1 roach. You guys do not live in a place where roaches are endangered or some shit.

Title
    Mr Shithole

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    not cool bro

Title
    Respected User

I live in Germany. They exist (well not your type but still) but they're not that common. Not in houses anyway. We have flies, ants, small spiders and sometimes earwigs, that's pretty much it.

Title

Try waking up in the middle of the night and suddenly turn on all the lights. You are going to see at least 1 roach. You guys do not live in a place where roaches are endangered or some shit.
    Lol nah you just live in a shithole.

I never ever ever see roaches in my house hombre. Sorry. And we have them everywhere here it's constantly wet and humid and we are surrounded by swamps. No roaches in my home.

Title
    Village Idiot

Roaches don't come out when the lights are still on. Turn off all the lights at night and sleep for a few hours. Wake up in the middle of the night and then suddenly turn on all the lights. You are almost guaranteed to see a roach. Just try it and see. They're usually in the kitchen or the restroom.

Title
    Outside youre Local Vapour and Eciggerate Store

I'm saying that you guys are all like oh I don't have fleas and fleas are rare. Unless you live in a lab or some shit that isn't real.
    I think your trolling at this point because fleas don't just appear in your house unless you have animals without flea meds.

ようれ あっっ ふぁっごっ

Title

I can agree with cccp on the roach thing. I never saw one in England but on this island I see them all the damn time. But like I said, they don't infesthouses unless they're dirty or abandoned, or left to multiply.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    I think your trolling at this point because fleas don't just appear in your house unless you have animals without flea meds.
    I mean that's not true.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    I never ever ever see roaches in my house hombre. Sorry. And we have them everywhere here it's constantly wet and humid and we are surrounded by swamps. No roaches in my home.
    Imma boutta move into an apt. and hoping for the same.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

If you have roaches you do live in a dirty unsanitary shit hole. You need to vacuum and regularly dispose of your garbage and not leave food and garbage out in the open for roaches to feed on.

Title
    Village Idiot

Sometimes you can get roaches through your groceries. Particularly produce and food items. Doesn't mean you have a dirty house.

Title

It needs food to sustain itself and if you don't keep your shit clean you'll get the kind of roach proliferation you're describing.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    give yo dog a bath asap. fleas hate soap water. it'll kill all the eggs as well. vaccum yr room and wash all yr sheets/clothes while yr at it. i hated fleas, i went on hyper alert when i thought mine had them.
    yeah i'm about to give her a bath tomorrow, i had to wait 48 hours for the flea killer stuff that goes on her skin to take effect otherwise it would have just washed off. and i don't really feel like doing it at 3 am. I've washed all my bedding and stuff on hot water multiple times. and then i've covered pretty much everything in that spray stuff. I don't have a vacuum cause my room mate just took it when he moved out (it was his) but if i see any more fleas tomorrow i'm gonna go buy one and use it... but i haven't really seen any fleas on the couches or in the carpet or anything i would need the vacuum for yet. i've just sprayed it.

but yeah here there's roaches in like, restaurant garbage and shit but you have to be insanely fuckin gross to get them in your house.

Even if you leave food and shit all over the place usually ants is the worst you'll get. but still if you get a lot of ants in your house it's nasty. they don't even do anything really it's just gross to have bugs living in your home. I mean one or two here and there is inevitable but if you just let them inhabit your house that's disgusting.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 07-18-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Title

Roaches don't come out when the lights are still on. Turn off all the lights at night and sleep for a few hours. Wake up in the middle of the night and then suddenly turn on all the lights. You are almost guaranteed to see a roach. Just try it and see. They're usually in the kitchen or the restroom.
    Do you really think never in my life I have in the middle of the night not woken up and turned my lights on? And I got news for you you will see them in the daytime around here if you're in an area with them. They'll scurry around as you move stuff around and remove them from darkness. CCCP you have no idea what you're talking about. I do not have roaches in my home because my home is not a shithole. End of. I have been in apartments with roach issues, know many many people that lived in old houses that had roach issues. Never has there been a roach in my house.

Title
    ))<>((

CCCP gots roaches for brains. There's no lights on up there.

Title

Cccp all you have to do is Google how people get roaches and you'll realize it's not some normal pest issue everyone has to deal with and is okay with like you

Title
    Respected User

Yeah, as someone who is up during the night and goes to the kitchen constantly, thats not normal. My moms house isnt even all that clean.