Page 3257 of 3260 FirstFirst ... 2257275731573207324732533254325532563257325832593260 LastLast
Results 81,401 to 81,425 of 81499
    Title

Lol yeah that's what makes it so crazy...tourist hot-spot, with cctv and security but they can't do anything about the violence...

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

ban pointy objects

Title

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    ban pointy objects
    Nah legalise firearms and let natural selection do it's thing

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    Nah legalise firearms and let natural selection do it's thing

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Ban larz

Title
    _______

Raised fed minimum wage to 15$/hr

Biden finds out USFS FFs make less then that.

Abomination, give them higher wages

Raises it to 15$/hr.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

i only see that helping retention but it's finally a step in the right direction

the hiring process is still garbage and will require much more work

Title

the last post here was 3 weeks ago.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    the last post here was 3 weeks ago.
    Give it to a white guy to blog about

Title
    _______

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    i only see that helping retention but it's finally a step in the right direction

the hiring process is still garbage and will require much more work

i jsut talked to my buddy in fire. apparently that was a press stunt. no raises for anyone in fire

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

Title
    Respected User

fuck diablo what about halo infinite & battlefield 2042

Title
    Respected User

That D2 remake will probs be pretty sick. Been playing Disco Elysium it's fucking good.

Title
    kind of respected user

you guys should download fightcade it's easy to set up and lets you play tons of old arcade games online with good netplay for free

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

I've been playing arcade games off my Mad Catz M.O.J.O box, the things were like $250 when they first came out but I bought one for $42. Mad Catz went bankrupt so the thing lost support and became fucking dirt cheap, wish it was 64 bit instead of 32 bit but it's still fine. Put a newer custom android rom on it

Title
    kind of respected user

yeah madcatz fucking sucked overall but their arcade sticks were really good before they went under

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    yeah madcatz fucking sucked overall but their arcade sticks were really good before they went under
    90% of new fighting game players owned this shit right after sf4 came out. My roommate had one, honestly was a pretty good stick.

Title
    Respected User

what's up with sticks honestly. whats wrong with a normal XBOX controller? (i am excluding PC and playstation controllers here, cuz they suck ass)

Title
    Respected User

nevermind, just realized you guys werent talking about mk11 or some new game like that

edit: (but if someone wants to fight me on mk11, i claim to have the best frost)

Title
    Village Idiot

I love you guys

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Yes. View Post
    what's up with sticks honestly. whats wrong with a normal XBOX controller? (i am excluding PC and playstation controllers here, cuz they suck ass)
    it kind of depends on the game but a lot of people just think they look cool/think they're fun to play on honestly. people used to say they were used to it from arcades but hardly anyone that plays new fighting games was even around back then anyways. but it also depends on the game I used to play mortal kombat on a 360 controller a long time ago and it wasnt that bad but for tekken it would drive me crazy because the d pad would be terrible for how you have to move in that game.

i have one of these but with a red lever but i got it for free i dont really play on it that much.

ive had one of these for a long time so it has different buttons and it's covered in stickers and stuff lol, this is what i actuallly play pretty much any fg on. https://www.hitboxarcade.com/

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Yes. View Post
    nevermind, just realized you guys werent talking about mk11 or some new game like that

edit: (but if someone wants to fight me on mk11, i claim to have the best frost)
    Most people that take it seriously do use some sort of stick device just because you have a higher range of motion with your whole hand as well as the buttons being spaced properly so you can use all of your fingers instead of just your thumb to press the face buttons. Lots of games have inputs combos that come down to 1/60th of a second so it's a lot nicer to be able to use the controller like a piano.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Most people that take it seriously do use some sort of stick device just because you have a higher range of motion with your whole hand as well as the buttons being spaced properly so you can use all of your fingers instead of just your thumb to press the face buttons. Lots of games have inputs combos that come down to 1/60th of a second so it's a lot nicer to be able to use the controller like a piano.
    this is true but there's still some top players that play on regular controllers. and a lot of the new games like street fighter v and dragon ball fighterz have bigger windows for links so plinking the buttons isn't really as necessary.

Title
    Respected User

I play competitive super smash bros melee there's one guy at my locals who uses the arcade sticks & he's fairly decent.... it really just depends what system ur playing on, I definitely support arcade sticks for all the fighting games on xbox one/ps4 cause not gonna lie those controllers just feel shitty in general to me lol

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by SkateBeforeHoes View Post
    I play competitive super smash bros melee there's one guy at my locals who uses the arcade sticks & he's fairly decent.... it really just depends what system ur playing on, I definitely support arcade sticks for all the fighting games on xbox one/ps4 cause not gonna lie those controllers just feel shitty in general to me lol
    yeah i played on a regular ps4 controller for a long time and i was way worse with it and it always felt like shit but some people that are way better than me like them so who knows